Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. (4094 Views)

Lagos State Government Now Use Yoruba As Its Official Language On Facebook / The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by DerideGull(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
I know the truth pain your OSU caste flat head. But who cares. You can go and face trailer to crush you into pieces cos of yorubas. Evil soul.

It takes on OSU to recognize another. By the way, I had rather dance with OSU than live with Abobaku. You are a dumbass worthless Abobaku of Ile Ife.
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If you know me I have been to 17 African countries and I am a pan African. In West Africa I have been to Togo Benin Republic Ghana Liberia Cote d'Ivoire. I have been to all the countries in southern Africa 4 countries in East Africa I have spent 38 years out of Nigeria in other African countries. People fooling yourself why you wallow in poverty
Your grammar alone shows you have really travelled. No be OSU man again. Hahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by myobjective: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
[s][/s] Outright junks from a lowlife worthless soul.

You Igbos are not cunning when you evil race was holding Nigeria then, shouting you are born to rule. That made your cunning tribe to end regional system of government and changed it to central because it was favouring you idiots.

What made your worthless Azikiwe went against secesion clause if not your cunning way of life.

Now that your evil plans on other came back to hunt you idiots down, you are shouting yorubas.

Very wicked race.

You are on point my brother.

The Igbos are the most selfish people on the face of earth. These are people that values money more than their brothers and fellow compatriot.

We all rememberd during the Jonathan gov't when things were good, how they were beating their chest about them continue to dominate Nigeria politics. How they were abusing others and calling Yoruba leaders Agbero for complaining about Yoruba discrimination by Jonathan gov't.

The average Igbos when to be in a position to steal the oil wealth alone and think carving out a country with only the oil producing minorities alone will guarantee this.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by DerideGull(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2020
myobjective:

Sincerely speaking, the first time I went to PH for my NYSC, I really taught the Igweres were indistinguishable from other Igbos.

As a Yoruba all I can see are Igbos. They speak Igbo language, bears Igbos name and eat and socialized like Igbos. Bu after sometime I begins to see the enimity between the core Igbos and the Igweres.

I think most of these enimity stems from the discrimination the Igwere people face in the hand of the Igbos during the time of the old eastern region. Also, the tendency 0f the Igbos to always beat their chest and called their host name when they are given a small opportunity.

There absolute no discrimination in the defunct eastern region of Nigeria. The minorities almost led the government of the defunct eastern region.
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Poten111: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2020
They dont stand for anything and atmost are double faced and double mouthed. Insecure and insincere.

That sums it up.

Kudos to the writer[/quote]
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by myobjective: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. We learned our lesson in a hard way.

I can see that. I spoke extensively with lots of Igwere people and I was told that there are lots of Yorubas that work in the big multi national oil companies that buy and build houses in PH but these Yorubas will never beat their chest or called the Igwere drunkard or lazy but the moment an Igbo buy a peace of land from you they will begine to say PH is no man's land.

I saw through the charade of the Igbos. All they care about is taking what doesn't belongs to them, reasons why they go around making enemy for themselves anywhere they go.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by myobjective: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2020
DerideGull:

There absolute no discrimination in the defunct eastern region of Nigeria. The minorities almost led the government of the defunct eastern region.

Say that to those without an iota of idea about Nigeria history.

The Igbos dominated the minorities that owns 70% of the land and resources of the region. Reasons why most properties in PH at the time were own by the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by myobjective: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Poten111:
They dont stand for anything and atmost are double faced and double mouthed. Insecure and insincere.

That sums it up.

Kudos to the writer

A fool like you want Yoruba that you hate so much to fight your war

The question is what do Yoruba stand to gain for supporting and fighting for a people that always plot for their downfall?

Igbos without any history of state building, without any history of fighting for a good cause, also have the audacity to call others coward. The original coward are the Igbos that live in their villages and chased for centuries by minorities tribes that raid them for slave.

My advice to you is go back the history lane to understand who the real coward is.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by DerideGull(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2020
myobjective:

Say that to those without an iota of idea about Nigeria history.

The Igbos dominated the minorities that owns 70% of the land and resources of the region. Reasons why most properties in PH at the time were own by the Igbos.

What built Igweocha did not come from Igweocha. Where did you get the silly 70% land and resources. Port Harcourt (Igweocha) came to limelight due to coal exportation. What did minorities produce to swell the pocket of eastern region? I guess smoked fish.
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by myobjective: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2020
DerideGull:

What built Igweocha did not come from Igweocha. Where did you get the silly 70% land and resources. Port Harcourt (Igweocha) came to limelight due to coal exportation. What did minorities produce to swell the pocket of eastern region? I guess smoked fish.

Palm oil, rubber, timber, the port was in the land of the minorities.
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2020
DerideGull:

You sound very ignorant.
Shut up. Who be your mate. You think people don't know how wicked you people are and your evil planes on other tribes. Do you know why God doesn't answer you people prayers all these while. Figure it out. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
myobjective:

Sincerely speaking, the first time I went to PH for my NYSC, I really taught the Igweres were indistinguishable from other Igbos.

As a Yoruba all I can see are Igbos. They speak Igbo language, bears Igbos name and eat and socialized like Igbos. Bu after sometime I begins to see the enimity between the core Igbos and the Igweres.

I think most of these enimity stems from the discrimination the Igwere people face in the hand of the Igbos during the time of the old eastern region. Also, the tendency 0f the Igbos to always beat their chest and called their host name when they are given a small opportunity.

My brother, these people think we don't know. I have been going to portharcourt no be today. I served in rivers state, rumuekpe community but because of fight going on there, they took us to Alimini for the service. I lived in ikwere man's house, play with his children. If you try to call them Igbo, you want to see their anger cos they will immediately tell you they are not Igbo that it is because we are from West that why we see them as Igbos.

Go to their land and see Agbero, go to Onitsha, you will see the life of these people.

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020
DerideGull:

It takes on OSU to recognize another. By the way, I had rather dance with OSU than live with Abobaku. You are a dumbass worthless Abobaku of Ile Ife.
I am a bonafide Yoruba man, every yorubas are Freeborn.

Lol, calling me abobaku has no effect on me, cos it is a title that none of my family generation never interested in.

Lol, I know the OSU pain you. Ok if you will reather dance with OSU, I dare you to show that you to be proud to be called OSU that you really are outside.

You are just for sacrifice to a worthless useless motionless gods.

OSU.

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by DerideGull(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
I am a bonafide Yoruba man, every yorubas are Freeborn.

Lol, calling me abobaku has no effect on me, cos it is a title that none of my family generation never interested in.

Lol, I know the OSU pain you. Ok if you will reather dance with OSU, I dare you to show that you to be proud to be called OSU that you really are outside.

You are just for sacrifice to a worthless useless motionless gods.

OSU .

Shut your putrid mouth. I have informed in previous post that you sound very ignorant. In fact, intellectually you are a midget. Only dumbass fool can navigate to a forum and call a person OSU. I lived in Yoruba land and I can tell jackasses when they open their mouths. If your damn family is not abobaku, what makes you feel that someone else is OSU? Does your idiotic stream of thought always instigate you to believe everybody is OSU?
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Nope. I'm from Ogun State.
Wow, thats my state as well. I am from Ogun East. What about you?
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2020
DerideGull:

. Please don't say this again. The minorities in the old Eastern region suffered in your hand. Everything was in Enugu. The south south was left with nothing, no development. Record are there.
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by DerideGull(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Please don't say this again. The minorities in the old Eastern region suffered in your hand. Everything was in Enugu. The south south was left with nothing, no development. Record are there.

The only region which minorities were subjected to hardship due to tribal differences was original western region of Nigeria which led to the creation of Midwestern region. The minorities, people of Midwestern region, saw hell in hands of Yoruba and Awolowo. They were even forced to make Yoruba their first language. If the eastern region saw half the discrimination the western region meted to minorities, the eastern region would have been divided. The taste of the pudding is in the eating. The minorities could not bear it in western region and forced the creation of their region. By the way, how about your Yoruba auntie?
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2020
DerideGull:

The only region minorities were subjected to hardship due to tribal differences was original western region of Nigeria which led to the creation of Midwestern region. The minorities, people of Midwestern region, saw hell in hands of Yoruba and Awolowo. They were even forced to make Yoruba their first language. If the eastern region saw half the discrimination the western region meted to minorities, the eastern region would have been divided. The taste of the pudding is in the eating. The minorities could not bear it in western region and forced the creation of their region. By the way, how about your Yoruba auntie?
. History is good student. South south were not treated fairly at all by then Eastern region. I am from a family which have a long history with then Eastern government. No amount of denying can extort past memories.
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by allcomage: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Wollykayb:

Attachment by force ipob miscreant is pained here

SS oil is mainly for SS

SE is landlocked and will be worst than Somalia if you people form a country with ur 5 stinking states
It pains him �
Audio owners. The north owe the oil in ss. All the departments in nnpc are headed by the north. Where are the ss directors if you are the owner?
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by DerideGull(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. History is good student. South south were not treated fairly at all by then Eastern region. I am from a family which have a long history with then Eastern government. No amount of denying can extort past memories.

You seem to be neither history nor good student. The so-called half of south-south are not part of eastern region. The only position Igbo person held supreme in eastern region was premiership. The secretary to government was a minority, leader of house of chiefs was a minority and ministerial appointments were equally dominated by the minorities.
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by allcomage: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. You and I know you need Niger Delta oil to build your cities. Enterprise without natural resources like gas and oil is sleeping on the couch in middle of nowhere.
Like Rwanda, Botswana, Ethiopia, Kenya etc that are doing tremendously well better than Nigeria economically are awashed with oil and gas?
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2020
DerideGull:

Shut your putrid mouth. I have informed in previous post that you sound very ignorant. In fact, intellectually you are a midget. Only dumbass fool can navigate to a forum and call a person OSU. I lived in Yoruba land and I can tell jackasses when they open their mouths. If your damn family is not abobaku, what makes you feel that someone else is OSU? Does your idiotic stream of thought always instigate you to believe everybody is OSU?
Everybody is not OSU, but 905% of you people on nairaland are either OSU, OHU, or ORU which you are one of them.

My family is not abobaku because it is a title that only interested candidates fight for.

Abobaku is one person and enjoys all the luxury of life as the king.

He chodoes any girl he likes to marry from anywhere and associates with people and he's proud of it.

Unlike you OSUs that is imposed on a whole community, set of people from particular place.

You don't have to be angry about who you are that I called you. You are OSU, but I dare you to be proud of it and brag with it.

OSU eran irubo lasan lasan.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Gotze1: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
Everybody is not OSU, but 905% of you people on nairaland are either OSU, OHU, or ORU which you are one of them.

My family is not abobaku because it is a title that only interested candidates fight for.

Abobaku is one person and enjoys all the luxury of life as the king.

He chodoes any girl he likes to marry from anywhere and associates with people and he's proud of it.

Unlike you OSUs that is imposed on a whole community, set of people from particular place.

You don't have to be angry about who you are that I called you. You are OSU, but I dare you to be proud of it and brag with it.

OSU eran irubo lasan lasan.
The bolded strong o. Eran irubo hahahahaha grin cheesy
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Marine54(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Define your war, make it plain and simple leave Niger Delta out of your map and see the wonder
Niger delta kill you there !
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. I am a Niger Deltan so we will be glad to stay on our own.

I know plenty of niger deltans that'd rather join oduduwa than be close to anything relating to biafra
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Bkayyy: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
DerideGull:

You even have time for these western semi Osu's. They think they are smart but never reasoned this "if an osu cannot marry a free born in igboland due to stigmatization, which status does those few that marry yoruba girls fall under because most Igbos don't marry outside their tribe? "
It is a known fact that osu recognize's osu
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
gomojam:
Wow, thats my state as well. I am from Ogun East. What about you?

Did I write Ogun? Sorry I wanted to type Osun State. Sorry about that.
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Did I write Ogun? Sorry I wanted to type Osun State. Sorry about that.
Ok no p bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesina Adedayo: Enaira Will Help Combat Tax Evasion / Congratulation To Tinubu And The Yoruba Of APC, Igbos Lack Leaders / 7 Characteristics Of Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.