Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

You Can Get A Side Hustle With This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Can Get A Side Hustle With This (222 Views)

My Side Hustle With Chipper Cash App / All Side Hustle Update / Make Up To $100 By Just Clicking Ads: Another Side Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get A Side Hustle With This by ablejoe(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
OXFORD GROUP INTERNATIONAL Investment Package is designed for #Investors who desires to build a secured, reliable and legitimate wealth from REAL ESTATES & AGRICULTURE INVESTMENT within a short period of 5 - 14 months to earn massive Returns On Investment that spans between 10%-55%.

REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
��5MONTHS - 10%ROI
��8MONTHS - 30%ROI
��12MONTHS - 45%ROI

AGRICULTURE INVESTMENT
��PEPPER 10MONTHS - 40%ROI
��GINGER 14MONTHS - 55%ROI

Ginger is harvested in 9 months and the produce is intended for exportation as we already have International Market for it.

Hence, the 14 months with 55% ROI.

After investing in any of our plans; in 15-30 Working days, you will collect your STATUTORY DEED OF AGREEMENT AND A POSTDATED CHEQUE in order to easily withdraw your CAPITAL and RETURN ON INVESTMENT on the day of maturity without necessarily having to come to our office before cashing out your investment.

Lastly, our crops i.e. produce is securely insured by LEADWAY ASSURANCE.

To be one of the beneficiaries or business partners, kindly inbox me.

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Social Media Like Me "Its Free" / Gem Life International P2p Investment Opportunity / Where to sell ur old Instagram followers with less or no followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.