Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) (62416 Views)

Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) by PrudencyFeats: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
UD101:

Enugu State Politics Is Taking A New Dimension.
...as Sullivan Chime goes to beg

Tomorrow, Saturday, 19th September, Senator Dr Chimaroke Nnamani will lead all his political boys under the umbrella body of Ebeano Political Family to a solidarity visit on Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state.

Significantly, Chimaroke Nnamani made almost all the politicians in Enugu state today.

Surprisingly, former gov Sullivan Chime who betrayed Chimaroke Nnamani paid him a visit today at his Agbani country home. Sullivan has lost out in Enugu state politics despite being a two term governor.

He has no structure anywhere. He has been moving from PDP to APGA to APC but no way. This is the punishment for betrayals.

Tomorrow will mark the new beginning of the old Ebeano Political Family. Let's see those who will bow down their heads and return to Chimaroke Nnamani and apologise for betraying him and those who will remain adamant.

When Chimaroke Nnamani was betrayed and chased out of PDP, it was Ike Ekweremadu who hijacked the Ebeano Political structure and used it to sustain his political empire. But OGA is back.

Gov Ugwuanyi has recreated Ebeano Political Family and restored the founder to his seat. Ugwuanyi is a humble leader who respects his bosses.

The 2023 political battle starts tomorrow in Enugu. It is the turn of Enugu east senatorial zone and those who want to change the goal post at the middle of the game will be disappointed.

Photo: Sullivan Chime in a surprise visit to Chimaroke Nnamani today.

AIF Media

A friend of mine told yesterday after the news that it was Ike Ekweremadu and made sure Nnamani returned to the senate, winning the primaries against an incumbent senator.

For me, I don't know how they zoned it there. Ekweremadu is a fine politician and experienced. He will bring in balance development if voted as a governor, thats my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekau Appoints Abu Muhammad As New War Commander, Kills Predecessor / Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.