Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,073 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture (112942 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by bukatyne(f): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
His hair though, looks like he has foreign genes.

Remembering Chadwick Boseman's case, one doesn't know the demons he is fighting in his closet.

Be well.

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Liposure: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
He's on a kush diet
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by OriOko88(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pweetyccee:
U want 2 sub 4 me? undecided
Let's chat there. wink
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by OkCornel(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

If you're happy and you're cooking, clap your hands. When in all the above post, did you read me type that "Black is evil", huh ókwea?

[img]https://s1/images/yellow-sapphire-28-pukhraj-29-4-98-ratti-500x500.png[/img]
Yellow sapphire

"Her Nazirites were brighter than snow And whiter than milk;
They were more ruddy in body than rubies, Like sapphire in their appearance.
"
- Lamentations 4:7

donnie, are the hairs of your head, on your body, on your arms, on your legs, under your armpit, in your crotch, in your nostrils, your eyelashes, your eye brows called wool, huh?

I put this question to you donnie and whats that your alter ego other NL ID again, is there in Revelation 1:14, a mention of afro or kinky hair, a mention of hairs, having kinks or twisting like African black-shinned people group hair does?

Was the MESSIAH described as having wooly/afro hair in Revelation 1:14? Capital NO, the MESSIAH was not described as having wooly afro hair in Revelation 1:14. Stop typing, as if like some goofy air head, high on weed.

Fyi, the Messiah was of Levant/Meditatterean Sea region and never of Sub-Saharan Africa origin

cc: OkCornel, Donniest22

donnie:

Yea right.. levant, because you think you're speaking to ignoramuses who dont know that all the indigenous populations of those lands and those who occupied during bible times have either migrated, been driven out, annihilated or whited out.

The Children of Israel were scattered and dispersed INTO ALL NATIONS according to the scriptures from where they will be gathered together again at the end of this age.

Isaiah 11:12
And He shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Ezekiel 36:24
For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land.

A very good explanation below.

Patiently awaiting a certain someone to call the man in the picture below a "white man". I wan laugh

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by TimiAkinno: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Student Mistakenly Writes Mia Khalifa as An Answer to A Question Instead of Burj Khalifa https://danfoxpress.xyz/student-mistakenly-writes-mia-khalifa-as-an-answer-to-a-question-instead-of-burj-khalifa/ via @danfoxpress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities / Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral / My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.