Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Need A Job Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Please Help (372 Views)

My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help / Urgently In Need Of A Job Please / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Please Help by Ayoreonlinestor: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hello nairalanders please help me I am in need of a job I have b.ed. In health education I don’t mind any job( apart from teaching) as far as I am capable of doing it pls help..I stay in Yaba thanks
Re: I Need A Job Please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bro, remember the whole of NIGERIA is looking for work, so unless you have a set skill, you will just be another one of the 10s of mllions of unemployed desperate Nigerians without a skill,, that people will use like slave (or worst)

Be careful of the type of people you attract, by saying you would do ANYTHING...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Please Help by kessling: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Bro, remember the whole of NIGERIA is looking for work, so unless you have a set skill, you will just be another one of the 10s of mllions of unemployed desperate Nigerians without a skill,, that people will use like slave (or worst)

Be careful of the type of people you attract, by saying you would do ANYTHING...

I love this comment
Re: I Need A Job Please Help by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ayoreonlinestor:
Hello nairalanders please help me I am in need of a job I have b.ed. In health education I don’t mind any job( apart from teaching) as far as I am capable of doing it pls help..I stay in Yaba thanks

u need to Learn a skill
I was once like you..lol
how much can you raise so that I can help you by teaching you something?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Please Help by Ayoreonlinestor: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Realshay:

u need to Learn a skill
I was once like you..lol
how much can you raise so that I can help you by teaching you something?

Okay like what do you want to teach me say it here if it’s something I can do

I can teach basic science,English,phe,biology
Re: I Need A Job Please Help by Ayoreonlinestor: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
kessling:

I love this comment

Sorry the anything I meant is apart from teaching job cos b.ed is my qualification..so anything like working in companies apart from teaching line.tnks
Re: I Need A Job Please Help by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ayoreonlinestor:

Okay like what do you want to teach me say it here if it’s something I can do

graphic design and I will teach you how to get clients home and Abroad..
u can make professional design with your phone..
if you are not interested, don't message..
but if you are interested, message me through the Link on my signature..
between prayer and curse, you would do one for me after I am done teaching you..
but I am sure, u are gonna pray swears
Re: I Need A Job Please Help by Corroro: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
What is wrong with teaching? I think it's a very good job to do considering it's serious service nevertheless, if you're into business or would like to run one, you can open an online business account for your business with FCMB and enjoy transactions without charges for 3-months. Click here to start https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sales Rep/cashier Needed!!! / Transport Supervisor / Vacancy For And Entry Level And Intermediate Level Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.