Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic (89829 Views)

Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death / Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated / Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by richeso: 1:55am On Sep 19, 2020
lets pretend for a sec she is a Muslim. undecided
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Truthsbitter: 2:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Absolutely speechless... How do we start? The country seems to be irreparable.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by ericangel01(m): 2:36am On Sep 19, 2020
complexBoss12:
nawa o

who else has noticed dat southern Kaduna killinge has reduced since Elrufai started having it hot
the nairaland king.are you away in ghana when d p o and inspector get killed in a police station there?.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by enemyofprogress: 3:23am On Sep 19, 2020
Let’s tell ourselves the truth, Nigeria is now a jungle
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by enemyofprogress: 3:24am On Sep 19, 2020
Truthsbitter:
Absolutely speechless...
How do we start?
The country seems to be irreparable.
the country is gone
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by complexBoss12: 5:34am On Sep 19, 2020
ericangel01:
the nairaland king.are you away in ghana when d p o and inspector get killed in a police station there?.

Aboki work on ur English bfor u quote me, quota graduate!
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by kayalla(f): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2020
HAAAAA! what is going on in this crazy world now.

God please come to our rescue.

May her Soul rest in peace.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Tiheanacho(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2020
No need to cry, No need to weep, even without man's justice , natural justice awaits all those that participated in her rapeing and before the end of the month, they will all die . U can't cheat nature . Her blood is crying for vengeance and vengeance must Get.

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Jaaqbruce: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2020
Can you imagine this.... angry angry

Please gents run away for sugar...even honey has sugar on other forms in it.....use date powder...contact me for your deseeded dates and dates Powder. Pure, natural and no additives.
Call me on 08065953324 to make your orders.
Email: jaaqbruce@gmail.com
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Arsenal2020(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Very useless and heartless people. I hate our uniform men ( men in black especially ) wit passion, they don't have d fear of God I pray boko haram kill dem all.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by NickD(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2020
stephenduru:
A lady identified as Ifeoma has died in police custody a day after she was arrested by SARS in Abuja.According to report, she was arrested when the officers came to arrest her fiance without seeing him. The legal team is accusing SARS of assaulting her sexually before killing her.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/sars-arrest-lady-in-abujakill-her-after.html?m=1
It will never be well with any SARS office doing illegal duties. They'll end the same way they ended innocent people. Bunch of crooks.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Dellorex(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2020
#JusticeForIfeoma
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by winkmart: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Mandelus:

bro do you have anybody there...
planning on leaving this country things are getting scary by the day truly we have lost it.
no morals, no law. Rwanda any East Africa country have been on my mind but difficult dating their babe online.

Interestingly, I have a Rwandan babe that we been chatting on WhatsApp but not that serious chat...maybe I should holla her
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Nawa oh! This same wumba in Lokogoma that i know very well. Nowhere is safe in this country, i tell you. Perharps, only the Aso Rock villa.
But i think there is more o this story. Why was the fiance absent when they came for him if they had had prior intel on him? Seems he knew and did not care to alert his late fiancee to evade the scene. Was he a fraudstar or? I had previously heard that we have many internet fraudsters around Lokogoma area .
Some men can be selfish when it comes to securing their life. He shoulf have warned his lady if he had intel that SARS would be coming to arrest him. I wish she could wake up, cuz it hurts seeing her dead like that. What a waste.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by abidem4real: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2020
stephenduru:
A lady identified as Ifeoma has died in police custody a day after she was arrested by SARS in Abuja.According to report, she was arrested when the officers came to arrest her fiance without seeing him. The legal team is accusing SARS of assaulting her sexually before killing her.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/sars-arrest-lady-in-abujakill-her-after.html?m=1
This SAS of a thing needs to be proscribed with immediate effect provided we have a truly living president
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by abidem4real: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2020
stephenduru:

Police undoubtedly is the worst enemy of Nigerians
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Rolly22(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can bet my left hairy ball, this is the last that will be heard of this gruesome and mindless murder by people paid to protect.

It seems once people are given offices in this country, it is a ticket for just doing what they like without any code of conduct or procedures.

Anyone can just do anything and nothing will happen, no one question anything in this country anymore.

We are obviously sitting on a time bomb. The govt should try not to push people to the wall because that will be ti bad for everyone. A goat doesn't bite, but when pushed to the wall, the goat may decide to use its incisors to do the job of a canine.

Nigerians Can't Do anything my Brother, Forget talk, we are too Docile.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by item1: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2020
I heard a very loud horn in my sleep this morning. I was very happy that finally God has blown the trumpet. Only for me to wake up and it was a tiper bringing chippings to a work site at the end of our estate.

Whoever that is holding that trumpet should hurrry up and do the needful. Nija is finished.

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by themanderon: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Arresting someone for the crime of another person is all so wrong and its quite unfortunate that this is the modus operandi of Nigeria police. Now an innocent Lady is gone because of the crime of another person. No Wonder most police men never end well cos the atrocities they usually commit catches up with them. Damn....The blood of this lady be upon their heads till justice is served amen.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by BigND(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Do we have a PRESIDENT in this Country
Is there any other Country in this world where an atrocity like this will not receive at least a Public Statement from the Presidency or it’s spokespersons??
Nigeria has gone to the dogs [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by 2cribz: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Why rape and kill her,she shed her last tears before she died. I am so mad and we need to do something abt this insecurity
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
winkmart:

Interestingly, I have a Rwandan babe that we been chatting on WhatsApp but not that serious chat...maybe I should holla her

bro do oh ok no time
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Godpikin4real(f): 4:12am On Sep 20, 2020
I just hope one day, dis SARS would be eradicated. RIP 2 d deceased.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Truthsbitter: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
the country is gone
It's so unfortunate for a great country such as Nigeria. God/nature should fight for himself/herself/itself at this point.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Newman20:
This is horribly wrong

The government should end SARS those human beings stole 50k from me the other day cry
sorry oh.what really happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool / Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.