Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. (5363 Views)

Meet Slawormir The Damn Niggar / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mr slawormir please dont be annoyed, I know
you owe me nothing.But I need your help of
20k to start a business.Pls help me,this will go
a long way.I tried to email you,but nairaland no let me,telling "You have sent so many email,please wait "
Mr Slawormir,abeg I know you will see this post,I am here in Benin,I can give my number if you which or email.I will tell how I intend to use the money.Pls reply to this thread sir,thanks.

Mynd44 front page.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Nikeruka(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dammnnn Nigarrr

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by dorin27(f): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Is this a poem or something?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by UDUJ(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
achaemeka:
Mr slawormir please dont be annoyed, I know
you owe me nothing.But I need your help of
20k to start a business.Pls help me,this will go
a long way.I tried to email you,but nairaland no let me,telling "You have sent so many email,please wait "
Mr Slawormir,abeg I know you will see this post,I am here in Benin,I can give my number if you which or email.I will tell how I intend to use the money.Pls reply to this thread sir,thanks.

Mynd44 front page.

This should make front page why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Riverville(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Damn Nigger issoryt,

18 Likes

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Pimpstar: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
He would probably say :
smiley cheesy grin angry sad tongue embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

DAMMNNNN NIGGARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by luscioustrish(f): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:

Why? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by daddytime(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Be careful what you wish for or from whom you seek help for investing.

Are you really expecting to borrow money from someone who steals from the innocent to invest in your business and expect to reap bountifully from it?

You had better be careful and wise going forward before you go use your hand dey share for curse wey no be your own.

Dem no dey use all those money do any better thing, oh, na just flashing for a while before reality sets in and everything dissipates the way they came.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by dorin27(f): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
luscioustrish:

Why? grin grin grin grin grin grin
I actually thought I was reading one
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by SamuelLoch: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Damn Niggarr

Issoright

But OP, why did you call him out? You have scattered the cool guy's head with your by fire, by force calling!

Funnily enough, the only person OP is following is Slawormir, and it's not a new moniker. You mean this guy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Undercover EFCC agent.
Slawormir you done blow o shocked

38 Likes

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Kvng6464: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
U better go nd start farming back of ur house,and stop beging ooo
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:

I am in serious pain some that promise to send me money,to go a cybersecurity don fail me,Mr Slawormir and entire nairalanders I need una help ....
This is a serious issue pls.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Rgade:
Undercover EFCC agent.
Slawormir you done blow o shocked

This has nothing to do with,EFCC I need help.I am sincere.Make una help me beg to help me.
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by dorin27(f): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
achaemeka:

I am in serious pain some that promise to send me money,to go a cybersecurity don fail me,Mr Slawormir and entire nairalanders I need una help ....
This is a serious issue pls.
what kind of business do you intend to start up with 20k?
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Wey you for ask am to show you how to catch fish instead of asking for fish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by luscioustrish(f): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:

Lol cheesy
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
luscioustrish:

Lol cheesy
How far nah?
do you do online service
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:
No. Ur forehead cheesy
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:

Well to make you understand better,you read this

https://www.nairaland.com/5945612/corona-virus-need-advice

The person failed me.

I have one small old tecno y3,I want to renew my hosting of my old tech blog.I already have knowledge of Onpage and Offpage seo.Little knowledge of html5 and css3 etc.

I will renew my hosting and revive my blog,and use the remaining money to buy data,and other minor expenses.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:
Drinks and fvcking of prostitutes I guess. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by dorin27(f): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
cheesy :Dmad o!!
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

Abeg,I nor dey live that kind lifestyle, don't say what you don't know.
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by dorin27(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
No. Ur forehead cheesy
my forehead? Your left eye tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
SamuelLoch:
Damn Niggarr

Issoright

But OP, why did you call him out? You have scattered the cool guy's head with your by fire, by force calling!

Funnily enough, the only person OP is following is Slawormir, and it's not a new moniker. You mean this guy grin
This is the only way,I can get him to respond to me.I am sorry if this method is wrong.
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Wey you for ask am to show you how to catch fish instead of asking for fish.

I understand you,but the way I dey here you nor go understand,things just too rough.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:
my forehead? Your left eye tongue
I hope you are not like that pretender luscioustrish because if I catch u ehn..
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by dorin27(f): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I hope you are not like that pretender luscioustrish because if I catch u ehn..
why would I want to pretend to someone I don't know offline?
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:
why would I want to pretend to someone I don't know offline?
Hmmmmm

are u from the north?
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by dorin27(f): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Hmmmmm

are u from the north?
No I am not. What's your reason for asking?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:
No I am not. What's your reason for asking?
You look like one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) / Hahaha, Saw This On Twitter / Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.