Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Zeena Platform And Power Bit Crunchers Win Lagos Smart Meter Hackathon, Get N5m - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Zeena Platform And Power Bit Crunchers Win Lagos Smart Meter Hackathon, Get N5m (289 Views)

Civiclab Announces Winners Of The Abuja Tech Friday Hackathon / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zeena Platform And Power Bit Crunchers Win Lagos Smart Meter Hackathon, Get N5m by Lekecash(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Team Zeena Platform and Power Bit Crunchers have emerged winners of the Lagos Smart Meter Hackathon. The grand finale of the event held today at the Eko Innovative Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.

In attendance at the event was the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu. Speaking at the event, he said:

"I am absolutely thrilled to be here with you people today because it shows that progress has been made. When I was your age, we didn’t have fancy t-shirts or cool buildings like this, it shows that we are moving forward to achieve a Lagos State that is run by technology."

Continue reading.. https://technext.ng/2020/09/18/zeena-platform-and-power-bit-crunchers-win-lagos-smart-meter-hackathon-get-n4-5m-each/

(1) (Reply)

5G Network Dangers And Why You Should Be Worried / Infinix Note 8i Vs Pouvoir 4 Pro Comparison / List Of Phones Set To Lose Whatsapp Support January 2021 {Full-list}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.