Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Liverpool Sign Bayern Munich Midfielder In £25m Bargain - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Sign Bayern Munich Midfielder In £25m Bargain (304 Views)

Atletico Madrid Interested In €25m Rated Onuachu / Phil Neville: Paul Pogba Is The Best Midfielder In Europe / Transfer News: Barcelona Sign Bayern Munich’s Midfielder Arturo Vidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Sign Bayern Munich Midfielder In £25m Bargain by olamariamjonez(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Liverpool have signed Thiago Alcantara from Bayern Munich in an arrangement that could ascend to £25m.

Liverpool will pay £20m for the Spain international, with the potential for a further £5m in additional items, and the midfielder will wear the No 6 shirt.

Thiago showed up in the UK on Friday morning, flying in to Manchester from Munich to finish a clinical and settle the arrangement.

The 29-year-old aided Bayern win the high pitch last season, as they beat Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League last a month ago in Lisbon.

"I believe it's a stunning inclination. I was hanging tight for this second for quite a while and I am extremely, glad to be here," Thiago disclosed to Liverpool's legitimate site.

"At the point when the years are passing, you are attempting to win as much as possible - and when you win, you need to win more. I think this club portrays what I am also; I need to accomplish the entirety of the objectives, win however many trophies as could be allowed.

"It additionally [has] this sort of family [feeling] that I need since we [like to] have a cozy relationship with the club and I figure I will feel this, I will have this inclination, with this club too.

"I should adjust to the group as quick as Possible in the circumstance and the setting that we are living at the present time.

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/09/18/liverpool-sign-bayern-munich-midfielder-in-25m-bargain/

Re: Liverpool Sign Bayern Munich Midfielder In £25m Bargain by Enudapan: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms shaa
Re: Liverpool Sign Bayern Munich Midfielder In £25m Bargain by Jafar1: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jurgen klopp dey hardly sign rubbish players..

Unlike my barca undecided

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Sign Bayern Munich Midfielder In £25m Bargain by longetivity(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
YNWA

(1) (Reply)

Almost More Tears Than Words: Luis Suarez's Goodbye To Barcelona / 3.40odds To Bet Starts 7:45pm / ‘everyone Wants To See You Fall When You Reach The Top’ – Van Dijk Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.