Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. (10912 Views)

Is This True Love? Just Say Your Mind (photos) / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

I love you too!

Lol just dnt bite me plsgrin
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by KlausMichaelson: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol just dnt bite me plsgrin

I loved Camille too and I never for once bit her.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

I loved Camille too and I never for once bit her.
smiley

Truegrin
How is Elijah?
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by Crownstar01: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2020
Zzor:
why do you want to have sex in the first place? stay away from fornication.You should be celebrating
Hey, you've got a good posture. Your ass looks good.
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2020
You dey feel bad say you no deflower small pikin TOTO you are a .......
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by asanwafo: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Paramount01:

You should defiantly know they are both kids
17yr is no more a kid. Argue with ur God

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
WELCOME HOME. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by KlausMichaelson: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Truegrin
How is Elijah?
smiley
My brother Elijah is somewhere still regretting why he killed Hayley, the woman he loved.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by luminouz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

If you haven't fallen in love with a virgin who you made future plans with, you can't understand/relate.
The betrayal/hurt cuts deep like a hot knife.

@ Thegenius001, Were you committed to her? Or you kept her (pending when she's "ripe" )while you slept with other girls?

All betrayals hurt. The key is never to trust anyone 100%. That full trust is yours,not anyone else's.

Babe, I have seen things in this life. But he sounded more disappointed by her being deflowered than her cheating on him.

I have two girls now on my case,despite my having a gf. One is 17(tall, slim and a beauty),the other is 18(tall,big and bold with a huge ass). They both dont look their ages. They knew i have a gf and they are both virgins. Yet,they wanted my D,and wanted to experience sexual pleasures ASAP. If I had no gf, I still wouldn't accept them because they are not only too young for me but seemed focused on getting their cherries popped. These girls had unrestricted access to SM and friends who were already sexually matured and they were eager as hell to try it out.

Giving out virginity is a conscious decision and as such any mudafvcker can't be given. Most girls who love OP would stay for two more years to satisfy their bfs. Same thing I would have told the two young 'uns after me. Their desperation for it doesn't show love but a desire to start early exploration and most never stay with that bf once he starts fuqin under such pressure.

The OP's babe knew what she was doing when she offered another guy. It was someone she had feelings for. Telling OP serves two purposes: it guilt trips him into accepting that she cheated when she pulls out the "I offered but you declined" card and two, it sets the tone for the dynamics of the relationship. She is now in control,if he accepts her back.

BTW...the story is false as hell but you seem cool so I entertain our discourse.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by Holyfield1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheGenius001:
So today, a girl who was very dear and close to me got deflowered by another guy. She really loved me. I could see it in her eyes and expression whenever she talks to me.

Its really painful

She called me today to break the news begging me to forgive her for what she has done. This is really the most painful thing I have ever felt. She actually told me to disvirgin her myself long before now, but I couldn't cos she is a minor(16 or 17 not up to 18). Like two months ago after she begged me to disvirgin her, she has constantly being coming to my house for it, but I always decline it. I feel it's not right and proper for me to do such with a minor. I always have one excuse or the other but always end it with "don't worry we'll do it next time*

Just today she called begging me to forgive her that it was too much for her to bear(temptation). That she got deflowered by a male friend today.

Honestly in as much as I can't do such cos of her age I really regret my decision. This pain is so much. She always tell me how much she loves me to an extent that she offered me her Virginity
;(

I have never felt like this before. I really feel heartbroken because this is one of the girls who have really shown me much love. I really would have loved to be her first. But that ain't possible anymore.

I just deleted her number and blocked her on every platform and deleted all her pictures just to take her off my mind cos it's really painful to try imagine her being deflowered by another guy. I hope she doesn't come to my house anymore cos she could tell from my voice on the phone that I was heartbroken.

Modified:
I won't lie only if she knew how much I loved her. I guess she did it cos she feel I never loved her back! Why would she have even called to tell me

If you're saying she doesn't love me, why then did she call me if not guilt? If she didn't care or love me, she wouldn't have called to beg cos to her it's gonna be like what's my business?

Please I beg everyone of you not to insult me. I really feel bad right now. I wouldn't want anyone to make me feel worse. Thank you
I've been in your shoe before,exactly same way it happened to you

To be very honest with you bro,the so called friend that deflowered her was never just a friend.Infact,I can tell you they've been kissing,fingering and romancing long before the sex. You don't just kiss a girl same day and have sex with her.

My ex also came back then,she confessed herself just like yours and pleaded to be accepted back

Guess what?I accepted her back....Don't mind me bro,I was young and naive,though I couldn't stand her cox looking her alone irritates me but I couldn't stop imagining how she was being humped by the guy,how he unzipped her panties,sucked her boobs and even insert his penis in her vagina and to cap it all the fact that she never resisted.....I'm paining this ugly picture because I want you to see it for what it is so the imaginations won't run you mad

Stop thinking about it,else you'll never get over it....It's been two years and I still feel bad about it,though it never happened again...My decision might be totally different from yours cox in my case I ended up fvcking her for days till I was tired....It was the worst sex I ever had cox she did everything to satisfy me but that feeling of disgust never left.I loathed her.

I tried to love her back but it was too difficult for me,she finally went back to the guy that deflowered her.

It's been 2 years now and I'm since over it....Lol

My advice is,don't let your imagination destroy your peace if mind...It can literally run you mad and never accept her back into your life

Ladies never forget the guy that deflowered them...If you do the mistake of accepting her back like mine,you'll forever regret it cox the trust is lost and you'll never trust her with a guy anymore like U did when she had an intact hymen.

She will apologize and all,never take her back.Once bitten twice shy and Okafor's law will always come to play

The hymen breaker will fvck and fvck her over,over and over again.....You don't want this for yourself

I wish you well.Shalom!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by abbatoir(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Nah bro, the main issue is men who believe they should treat ALL women the same, while we all know that some women should be treated nicely and others should just be fukced and passed over to the next brotha.

Trying to hang on to an olosho (aka turn a h0e into a housewife), and/or make sense of her deluded nonsense, is the reason why many men will always fail in this issue

U seem to understand the rule of the game...

Bravo!

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by Fourwinds: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Amethyst111:
Now that S.S 3 students have finished their WAEC, expect news like this in the coming days. sad sad

See how this one too is feeling depressed because another guy beat him to his girlfriend's virginity. 5 years from now, he too will be scream 'Red Pill' 'Purple Pill'.

Shior!
the girl has tasted it.. She will always long for diick now
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
KlausMichaelson:

smiley
My brother Elijah is somewhere still regretting why he killed Hayley, the woman he loved.

Yeah he's a killer gentlemancheesy
Klause is my favourite michaelson
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by Solsix(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
benzene00:
why should you be having romantic affairs with someone below 18?
There is nothing wrong in that. He took the right decision by not agreeing to fornicate with her. Move on with your life bro

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
she asked for it and u refused another nigga took ur chance....I'm definitely not blaming her
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by jasman1: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Haha, something when God interfered with the things we do and want in an unexpected way, we cry because it’s really not the way we want it. You’re just a good person and obviously loved her sincerely. As much as it’s hurtful, it might just be a blessing. Nothing will change in her behavior. She’s the type that just can’t wait to have sxxx even when married, lots of women are like that. Just move on, someone for you will definitely come your way. This might just be one of those blessings you’ve been asking for and I sincerely wish you well

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by ObiaboAdoka(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
u want kee ursef bcus of sumbdy ep u deflowered ur underage girl?
b ciriux nd focus on reality dot com. she z not urs until u pay her bride price. all dis ladies we r just managing dem cus if u begin to consider d law of deminishing return (banging/worn out pussy) dat took place in most of dem u will cry for dem. cheer up and focus on wat will bring food on ur table. shalom.
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by EzzyCarter: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
HomerTimpson:
HMMM yea i'd love too..but unfortunately this is where we part ways tonight,I'm having low battery.tonight's really at my pleasure

Btw 'dorin' sounds cute & cool and i'd love to know more abt that 'IF' there will be another time. So can i quote you sometime later?

Send me Invite sha. I fit do best man grin Homer Baba ! cheesy
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by AmancalledGod: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Hoes are not suppose to be loyal, that's why they are HOES!!!!!
grin I swear bro

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by BEATNEST(f): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pedophiles everywhere sad
You guys are proud of the relationships you have with kids.The next thing you may marry someone you're ten years older than but have you forgotten you are both adults at that stage
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by HomerTimpson: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Send me Invite sha. I fit do best man grin Homer Baba ! cheesy
God no go shame us cool
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by LINTUNE(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
God abeg no let me labour make another person chop am
lol..omo no be small thing

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by EzzyCarter: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
HomerTimpson:
God no go shame us cool

Amin cheesy
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by NumbEmotions(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
This one na mad man ooo.. undecided
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by iInjureHerYansh: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheGenius001:
So today, a girl who was very dear and close to me got deflowered by another guy. She really loved me. I could see it in her eyes and expression whenever she talks to me.

Its really painful

She called me today to break the news begging me to forgive her for what she has done. This is really the most painful thing I have ever felt. She actually told me to disvirgin her myself long before now, but I couldn't cos she is a minor(16 or 17 not up to 18). Like two months ago after she begged me to disvirgin her, she has constantly being coming to my house for it, but I always decline it. I feel it's not right and proper for me to do such with a minor. I always have one excuse or the other but always end it with "don't worry we'll do it next time*

Just today she called begging me to forgive her that it was too much for her to bear(temptation). That she got deflowered by a male friend today.

Honestly in as much as I can't do such cos of her age I really regret my decision. This pain is so much. She always tell me how much she loves me to an extent that she offered me her Virginity
;(

I have never felt like this before. I really feel heartbroken because this is one of the girls who have really shown me much love. I really would have loved to be her first. But that ain't possible anymore.

I just deleted her number and blocked her on every platform and deleted all her pictures just to take her off my mind cos it's really painful to try imagine her being deflowered by another guy. I hope she doesn't come to my house anymore cos she could tell from my voice on the phone that I was heartbroken.

Modified:
I won't lie only if she knew how much I loved her. I guess she did it cos she feel I never loved her back! Why would she have even called to tell me

If you're saying she doesn't love me, why then did she call me if not guilt? If she didn't care or love me, she wouldn't have called to beg cos to her it's gonna be like what's my business?

Please I beg everyone of you not to insult me. I really feel bad right now. I wouldn't want anyone to make me feel worse. Thank you
So initially she was a minor when the hymen was intact but now you no longer see her as a minor but someone you really love huh? Abi she no be minor again cos hymen don Waka See stop confusing yourself and others o
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by hollarunji08(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Arrant nonsense ❗❗❗
You're the true definition of simps, fresh tomato dey beg u to do the do, u come dey do rubbish claiming she's too small
Why u come dey cry here
Mugu of Heigh order, I don't like what I hate
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by egopersonified(f): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
What if she used the other guy to remove a barrier hindering you from dating her?
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by henryligit: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
In my point of view/ the girl is not 2 blame/she already begg you to do the needful an you refuse/

You well know the kind of generation we live In when it comes females

I like what you did

But you are now regretin nt that she is 17/16 or 18

But because another man have take her Glory

You mowt imagine the sweetness being the one fuckin her/ but you are not
You are angry
Re: The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. by DrAbayomi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnn

When is school resuming, I need an answer somebody
All these kids of nowadays
Not anytime soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks / If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again / Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.