Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter (2495 Views)

Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors / MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife / Amanda Ebeye: I'm Scared Of My Future Daughter In-law, I Love My Son Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by StagethemTVee: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Birds of a feather do flock together as an angry Elite agreed Laycon would be winning the 85 million naira prize money but went on to lay curses on him just like their role model did. This is what you get when a bunch of bitter and broken people form a clan. Here they are supporting one female who has no idea of their existence while cursing another female that has not yet even been born.

"The 85m he will regret. He will burn in ashes. People that will endorsed him will regret. Erica will be winning people's hearts while he will be begging on the streets. His future daughter's life story will be worse. Shebi he used Erica shine. Guys go rape him daughter"

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by StagethemTVee: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
My advise to Laycon...Relax and trust in God. Your rise so far can only be God. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn

7 Likes

Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sore losers
Stupid Erica and her useless followers obviously thought fucking a total stranger on a live TV will make her win.

Congratulations In Advance Laycon.

6 Likes

Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by Uzomacharles: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mtcheew...
This BBN is worse than yahoo
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by Azyne(f): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
I still can't wrap my head around how people will want to tear themselves apart over a scripted show. These contestants you might never meet so why would you carry their matter on your head like gala? Misplaced priorities mehn angry

3 Likes

Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by Kdon2: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Birds of a feather do flock together as an angry Elite agreed Laycon would be winning the 85 million naira prize money but went on to lay curses on him just like their role model did. This is what you get when a bunch of bitter and broken people form a clan. Here they are supporting one female who has no idea of their existence while cursing another female that has not yet even been born.

lalasticlala

She don already carry the curse herself together with her generation unborn

3 Likes

Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by Tmb78(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
That is how one googlepikin too has been running from one thread to the other cursing and writing hateful comments about anybody who is against Erica.
Erica's fans are the worst bbn fans since inception.
So hateful and embittered.
The sad part is the said Erica doesn't know about their existence. So sad!!!!
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2020
just imagine,
on what standing or what gives her the authority to curse him and his daughter undecided
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by StagethemTVee: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Over a game oh. A game. [quote author=Macsjebs post=94071903][/quote]
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Over a game oh. A game.
E shock me o Chief
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by SavageResponse(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Such wickedness just because of a game
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by Adalyon(f): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is very pathetic and disturbing...
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 12:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Foolish idiot becuz of a game u are saying all diz rubbish...
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by asanwafo: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
Foolish idiot becuz of a game u are saying all diz rubbish...
Ask them, they will say they are Christian
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by vengertime: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Sore losers
Stupid Erica and her useless followers obviously thought fucking a total stranger on a live TV will make her win.

Congratulations In Advance Laycon.

LayCorn wey carry juju come big brother house.

Why did he bring evil ring to the house
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by vengertime: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:
My advise to Laycon...Relax and trust in God. Your rise so far can only be God. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn

God doesn't support someone who carried juju to Big Brother house. That evil ring will destroy him soon
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by vengertime: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Azyne:
I still can't wrap my head around how people will want to tear themselves apart over a scripted show. These contestants you might never meet so why would you carry their matter on your head like gala? Misplaced priorities mehn angry

That WhatsApp group could be Lay corn fans. Displaying propaganda
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by vengertime: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Why should anyone support someone who does juju

Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by StagethemTVee: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Did you process what you just typed? Guess Obaseki is winning Edo with Evil ring too? Sore losers everywhere
vengertime:

LayCorn wey carry juju come big brother house.

Why did he bring evil ring to the house
Re: Pathetic Erica Elites Curse Laycon And His Future Daughter by vengertime: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Did you process what you just typed? Guess Obaseki is winning Edo with Evil ring too? Sore losers everywhere

Don't try to use Edo election as cover up. Did Lay corn bring evil ring to big brother, Yes or No

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Party In Abuja With Her Sugar Daddy (video) / Ada Jesus’ Husband Breaks Silence, Reveals How Wife Died / "Madam Don Off Phone O" - Reactions As Kemi Olunloyo's Number Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.