Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Less Than Nothing - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Less Than Nothing (20262 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Less Than Nothing by kweensheba: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Less Than Nothing by SeyiDominion: 3:39am On Nov 19, 2020
It was disappointing anytime she said she would not be able to come around. Ola continued with his refreshments. Later, he played snooker game until few minutes to nine when he decided to leave the club.

Much later that night, as he lay in bed, he was pensive. He finally resolved that he would have to confront Moni and asked her if she meant what she said or not. If she did, then he would have to do something very important: he would make her swear to an oath that whatever transpired between them must be and remain a secret.

Yes, that would be the right thing to do. His mind faltered. What if she was trying to set him up? What if this was a ploy to make him agree to dirty deal in which he would be the fall guy?

He shrugged. The swearing part should take care of that. The foremost important thing that he should do was to extract seriousness and commitment from her.

The following morning, as soon as Ola heard that she had come to the office, he went to meet her.

“Good morning, Madam.’’ He took one more look at her and smiled. “I must say you’re really looking gorgeous this morning.’’

She smiled radiantly. “Thank you.’’

Even before she offered him seat, he sat down.

“It’s like you have something on your mind this morning,’’ she said.

He nodded. “Yes, and it has to do with what we discussed yesterday.’’

She looked at him intently. “What do you have to say?’’

He allowed a moment of silence. “Let us just say I’m yet to be certain that you’re serious. Are you really serious about what you said?’’

She shook her head in amazement. “Wonderful. How could you say this? How could you still doubt the seriousness? Will someone be joking
with a matter as serious as that?’’

“Alright. Let me assume that you’re serious. How could I be sure that you’re not setting me up? Two, how can I be certain that once the deed is done, I will truly occupy your heart?’’

“I don’t say things that I don’t mean. I can assure you that you will surely have my heart once you succeed in the important task you were given.’’

There were seconds of silence.

“Pardon me,’’ he said. “But for me to take you really serious, can the two of us swear to an oath on this? Can we swear to secrecy, confidentiality
and non-betrayal of trust?’’

She stared at him and suddenly laughed. Had he said anything funny?

“Well, if swearing to an oath is what we make you believe I’m serious, then let’s do just that.’’

He suddenly relaxed and smiled. Now, he could see that she was serious.

“There’s a juju man I know who has powerful charms. I’ll tell him about this and he administer the oath.’’

Moni agreed. “No problem, but he would come and do it here.’’

Ola too agreed. “I’ll contact him today. By tomorrow morning, he will most likely come around to do the swearing.’’

“Alright.’’

That settled it, he felt and smiled. At the close of work, he drove to Ota to consult with a powerful juju man known as Baba Elewenje. He had
consulted the man in the past and he believed he was instrumental to his progress in life.

The man was in his early sixties but did not believe in the stereotype ways people like him behaved. For example, he lived in a modern house –
his own house. He also drove a car and used a hand cell phone. He was what one could describe as contemporary juju man.

“Welcome, Ola my son,’’ Baba Elewenje greeted him warmly. “From the way your face is shining, I can see that life is really treating you well, and
I’m happy about it.’’

“Thank you, Baba. Thank you so much. I’ve come to see you on something very important.’’

The man nodded. “Yes, say it. You have come to the right place.’’

Ola nodded. “Yes, Baba. I will be needing your service in my office tomorrow morning. There is this woman that I’m involved in certain business
with. It’s a serious matter and there’s need for us to swear to an oath. She won’t be able to make it here, so I will need you to come over to the
place to effect the swearing.’’

“Oh, is that all? I thought you’ve come for something much more serious. That’s no problem at all.’’

“That is not all. There’s another thing I will like you to do and I’m very much ready to pay for it.’’

“What’s that?’’

Ola paused to look around the man’s parlor as if to assure that no one was eavesdropping. “Baba, I want you to a love portion on the lady. I
want her to love me such that she will do whatever I ask her to do.’’

Less Than Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/less_than_nothing/37142
Re: Less Than Nothing by Ann2012(f): 5:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Ola is going far with this...

Thanks for the update
Re: Less Than Nothing by Bukolaberry(f): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2020
love portion? I don't blame him he needs assurance, he will also be in charge. thanks for the update.
Re: Less Than Nothing by UltimateSpice: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Getting serious.
Re: Less Than Nothing by SeyiDominion: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Ola paused to look around the man’s parlor as if to assure that no one was eavesdropping. “Baba, I want you to a love portion on the lady. I want her to love me such that she will do whatever I ask her to do.’’

The man was thoughtful for a while. “That will be no problem,’’ he said. “It can be done. I will be taking sample of the blood of you for the swearing. I can use her blood for what you just asked for. That will be no problem.’’

Ola smiled. “Now, Baba, tell me how much it will cost me for all these.’’

The old man smiled too. That was one of the things he liked about Ola. He told him how much the services would cost.

“Baba, I will pay you times two. Right now, I’ll pay you what you ask for. Tomorrow morning after the oath, I’ll pay you another lump sum. Once the thing works the way I want it to work, I’ll give you another money.’’

“Don’t say if. The medicine will surely work. Yes, I Elewenje, the son of Ewebiyi has said so. Don’t doubt my medicine at all.’’

“I’m sorry, Baba. What I mean is when it works. You will surely be compensated.’’

“Thank you. You’re already doing well in generosity. You too will know that what you asked for will be got in the most potent and efficacious way.’’

Ola thanked the man and gave him the address of his office.

“You have my number, Baba. The moment you get to the gate of the office building, let me know. But come by ten in the morning.’’

He left the place a very happy man.

The following morning was Friday. By nine-thirty, Baba Elewenje called him to let him know that he was around. Ola sent his secretary to bring him to the floor and to his office. He then went to inform Moni that the man he said had come.

“Bring him to my office,’’ she said.

Ola did as he was told. The man soon went to work and after some minutes, his mission to the place was accomplished.

In the afternoon, Agbaman was around in the office and he was there till the office closed. That tactically foreclosed any further interaction Ola could have with Moni.

As he was driven home in his official car, Ola was pleased with himself. He had no doubt that he had done the right thing and that he would be getting the desired results.

Less Than Nothing. https://okadabooks.com/book/about/less_than_nothing/37142
Re: Less Than Nothing by BigBasher: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Nice update
Re: Less Than Nothing by Zamar: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cool
Re: Less Than Nothing by Lakesc: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Great update...

1 Like

Re: Less Than Nothing by SeyiDominion: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2020
In the afternoon, Agbaman was around in the office and he was there till the office closed. That tactically foreclosed any further interaction Ola could have with Moni.

As he was driven home in his official car, Ola was pleased with himself. He had no doubt that he had done the right thing and that he would be getting the desired results.

On Saturday morning, Moni and Agbaman remained in bed up till seven a.m. He had stayed with her overnight and had reenacted his normal sexual act, which to her was becoming more drab.

Moni remained attractive as ever. The problem was with him. Either as a result of stress of work or whatever, his sex drive and virility were all time low. The previous night, he had informed her that they would be flying to Abuja later in the day for the weekend.

“It was just to have a jolly time with my darling wife,’’ he had said.

Moni had smiled at his gesture. Yes, it would indeed mean a good time with good shopping to do – all at his expenses. Something strange seemed to be happening to her since yesterday some couple of hours after the oath she took with Ola.

She had been thinking of him. Yes, Ola was a handsome man, but it seemed her mind dwelt more now on how he could belong to her – and to her only without any inhibition.

It was not funny. She wished it was Ola was with her right now, not Agbaman. Some few minutes after noon, they were set for the trip. They were chauffeured driven to the airport where the sleek private jet was waiting. As usual the trip was very smooth. They lodged at the Hilton Hotel and everything was feisty.

Moni enjoyed the best of everything – food, wine, shopping and sight-seeing.

On Monday morning, Mercy wore a dress that fitted her like second skin. The complimentary skirt was mini and she liked it that way. It accentuated her “hot’’ legs.

She would be resuming this morning at Thrills Television and she wanted to look her best.
She got to the place few minutes to eight and reported at the office of the Human Resources Manager who redirected her to the office of Head of Programs.

She was welcome like a star in the making. Ms. Henrietta Abdul, the Head of Programs took her to the office she would be using. It was cozy but very comfortable.

Re: Less Than Nothing by SolaRaphael: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2020
Nice update
Re: Less Than Nothing by SeyiDominion: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
SolaRaphael:
Nice update

Thanks.
Re: Less Than Nothing by BigBasher: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Next
Re: Less Than Nothing by SeyiDominion: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2020
The following morning was Friday. By nine-thirty, Baba Elewenje called him to let him know that he was around. Ola sent his secretary to bring him to the floor and to his office. He then went to inform Moni that the man he said had come.

“Bring him to my office,’’ she said.

Ola did as he was told. The man soon went to work and after some minutes, his mission to the place was
accomplished.

In the afternoon, Agbaman was around in the office and he was there till the office closed. That tactically foreclosed any further interaction Ola could have with Moni. As he was driven home in his official car, Ola was pleased with himself. He had no doubt that he had done the right thing and that he would be getting the desired results.

On Saturday morning, Moni and Agbaman remained in bed up till seven a.m. He had stayed with her overnight and had reenacted his normal sexual act, which to her was becoming more drab. Moni remained attractive as ever. The problem was with him. Either as a result of stress of work or whatever, his sex drive and virility were all time low. The previous night, he had informed her that they would be flying to Abuja later in the day for the weekend.

“It was just to have a jolly time with my darling wife,’’ he had said.

Moni had smiled at his gesture. Yes, it would indeed mean a good time with good shopping to do – all at his
expenses. Something strange seemed to be happening to her since yesterday some couple of hours after the
oath she took with Ola. She had been thinking of him. Yes, Ola was a handsome man, but it seemed her mind
dwelt more now on how he could belong to her – and to her only without any inhibition.

It was not funny. She wished it was Ola was with her right now, not Agbaman. Some few minutes after noon,
they were set for the trip. They were chauffeured driven to the airport where the sleek private jet was waiting.
As usual the trip was very smooth. They lodged at the Hilton Hotel and everything was feisty.

Moni enjoyed the best of everything – food, wine, shopping and sight-seeing.

On Monday morning, Mercy wore a dress that fitted her like second skin. The complimentary skirt was mini and she liked it that way. It accentuated her “hot’’ legs. She would be resuming this morning at Thrills Television and she wanted to look her best.

She got to the place few minutes to eight and reported at the office of the Human Resources Manager who
redirected her to the office of Head of Programs. She was welcome like a star in the making. Ms. Henrietta Abdul, the Head of Programs took her to the office she would be using. It was cozy but very comfortable.

Henrietta also handed a file to her. “Study the documents inside. There’re programs outline for the next quarter. The tasks she would perform were also outlined.

“Read these thoroughly and understand your roles. We will still discuss on them thereafter, but read them first,’’ Ms. Abdul said.

Mercy nodded. “Yes, madam.’’

When she was alone in the office, she looked around her. She had no doubt that she would love working in the place. Her mind flashed to Chima. She was sure she would miss him. And what about Ola? Mercy remembered she had not even told him that she had changed job. Now, it was time to let him know.

“Hello, the Don,’’ she greeted when he came on the line.

“Good morning, Mercy. How’re you this morning?’’

“I’m fine too. How’re you?’’

“Very fine.’’

“I want to let you know that I’ve changed job,’’ she informed.

Re: Less Than Nothing by Ann2012(f): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Less Than Nothing by Saturn101: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting
Re: Less Than Nothing by SeyiDominion: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
When she was alone in the office, she looked around her. She had no doubt that she would love working in the place. Her mind flashed to Chima. She was sure she would miss him. And what about Ola?

Mercy remembered she had not even told him that she had changed job. Now, it was time to let him know.

“Hello, the Don,’’ she greeted when he came on the line.

“Good morning, Mercy. How’re you this morning?’’

“I’m fine too. How’re you?’’

“Very fine.’’

“I want to let you know that I’ve changed job,’’ she informed.

“Really? Are you now working for the Minister for Women Affairs?’’

The two of the laughed at the joke. “No. I’m now working for Thrills Television.’’

“For real? That’s interesting.’’

She chuckled. “Yes, it’s for real. I just started the work this morning.’’

“Ah, good. Congratulations. I suppose the working terms are much better than the previous job.’’

“Sure. Much better.’’

“Well, we’ll have to celebrate it. When we meet at the club, we’ll ‘wash’ it’’.

“Yes, that will be great.’’

Agbaman and Moni did not return to Lagos until Monday evening. Moni was driven to the Ikeja G.R.A home while Agbaman returned to his other home. As soon as Moni got into her bedroom, she put a call across to Ola. She had only managed to call him on Friday evening to inform him that she and her husband would be travelling to Abuja.

“Gosh, you must have enjoyed your trip,’’ he said. “If not that you said you would be the one to make the call, I would have called you. How was your trip?’’

“It was interesting, but I miss you so much.’’

Ola grinned to himself. Baba Elewenje had delivered on his promise. Ola didn’t expect to hear anything less.

“I miss you too.’’

“Where are you now?’’

Where he was, his heart started palpitating. “I’m at the club.’’

“Which club? Where is it?’’

Earlier, Mercy had called him that she would not be able to make it to the club that evening. He had expressed disappointment, but she had hinged it on the fact that she would have to be on a live program that would be aired by eight p.m. therefore, the coast was clear if Moni wanted to come.

“At the Diamond-Crust Club here in Ikeja.’’

“I know the place,’’ she asserted. “I will soon be coming over there.’’

He grinned and nodded. He had to think fast. On one or two occasions, Agbaman had visited the club. What if he should come around and saw his precious wife with his employee? What if one of the men around knew his wife?

The place was certainly not the best place for them to meet.

“When you arrive at the car park,’’ he quickly said. “Remain in your car and call me. I’ll come and meet you.’’

“Okay.’’

She disconnected the line. She knew she was taking a risk in going to meet him, but she would not mind doing that. It was just few minutes after seven p.m. She wore a pink t-shirt over jeans trousers. That was casual enough. She then took the key of the BMW coupe. No driver would take her there.

“I’ll soon be coming,’’ she informed Ini. “I just want to see a friend.’’

The maid nodded. “Yes, madam.’’

She drove carefully to the Diamond-Crust Club which was just about ten minutes’’ drive. He picked his call at the first ring. “I’m at the car park,’’ she informed. “I’m in the silver color BMW coupe.

“Okay, wait, I’ll be there.’’

He left the club bar to go and meet her. The BMW was not far from where he parked his Honda CRV. He opened the front right door and slid inside.

“Hello, lady.’’

Her response was surprising. She clung on to him and kissed him. Wow!

“I miss you,’’ she muttered.

“I miss you too,’’ he echoed. He was very happy about the turn of event. He was glad that he indeed took the steps he had taken. But he was also aware he had to be very discreet.

“See, this place is not the best for us to meet. We need another rendezvous.’’

She nodded. “Okay, where do we go?’’

“There’s one small hotel at Opebi. The place is neat, decent and discreet. Let’s go there.’’

She nodded again.

“My car is the Honda CRV over there.’’ He pointed at the car. “You will have to follow me closely.’’

“Okay.’’

He got out of her car, went to his car, started it and backed out of the parking space. He drove slowly so that she would not lose his trail. Some minutes later, they arrived at the hotel where he used to take Mercy to.

Re: Less Than Nothing by Zamar: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Nice update
Re: Less Than Nothing by Melancholy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hmm...
Re: Less Than Nothing by SeyiDominion: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2020
He got out of her car, went to his car, started it and backed out of the parking space. He drove slowly so that she would not lose his trail. Some minutes later, they arrived at the hotel where he used to take Mercy to.

“Yes, I can see that it’s quite discreet,’’ Moni agreed.

He booked a room for one hour and steered her there. Once in the privacy of the room, she clung on to him again.

He got out of her car, went to his car, started it and backed out of the parking space. From the rear mirror, she could see her car following his. He drove slowly so that she would not lose his trail. Some minutes later, they arrived at the hotel where he used to take Mercy to.

“Yes, I can see that it’s quite discreet,’’ Moni agreed.

He booked a room for one hour and steered her there. Once in the privacy of the room, she clung on to him. He wasted no time in swooping kisses on her waiting lips. From the lips, his mouth soon moved down to her bust and her pussy.

Her mind went into a state of excitement as the sensation of his mouth on her pussy lips made all other thoughts to be irrelevant.

He dragged the flat of his tongue along the top crevice of her inner thighs. He then brushed his lips over her mound. Moni gasped. Ola paused for a brief moment. He did this so she could catch her breath back.

He resumed, this time licking and moving closer to her nub. He stopped briefly to nip her labia between his teeth.

Moni’s legs began to tremble, as the pressure of his tongue flicking against her clit made all the muscles in her body to become tense. She put her hands on his head, first just resting them there and then, as he continued to lick, she moved her fingers into his hair and pulled him against her, grinding her pussy against his face.

He clasped each of her thighs in one of his hands, spreading her legs wider and using her body as leverage to keep his balance as he thrust his nose inside her. His breathing was labored now, and he filled his lungs in short, swift bursts, keeping his lips on hers in an open-mouthed kiss and sucking the air in sideways.

He spread his fingers, brushing each of his thumbs against her hip bones and pushing up the fabric of her swimsuit so that her arse was exposed. He ran his hands over each of her cheeks, kneading her flesh beneath the soft pads of his fingertips, pulling her closer against him. Moni let herself go.

Ola was strong. Strong enough to hold her weight and keep his balance as she thrust against him, fucking his face.

She came in juddering bursts, her whole body pulsing with the force of the orgasm that tore through her like a wildfire, leaving not destruction but renewed energy in its wake. Every one of her nerve endings felt as though it had been woken at once. She was buzzing.

Her limbs continued to twitch for a long while after she had reached her climax. She gasped with each successive aftershock until her body eventually relaxed. Moni sank down on to Ola, not caring in the slightest whether her weight, now unsupported by the door, would be a burden for him.

It was not far to fall to the floor, anyway.
But Ola had not finished, and did not allow her any respite. He lifted her up as if she weighed no more than a child and flipped her over onto her front. Moni flailed, ungainly, but instinctively caught herself on her forearms before she hit the wooden floor.

His floorboards smelled of lemon, she noticed, smiling to herself at the inanity of noticing such a thing at a time like that. Moni had heard – and read – about people who made shopping lists in their head, or thought about all the chores on their to-do lists while they were having sex. She had never been one of those people. Sex consumed her whole being. There was nothing on earth so important that it couldn’t wait for lovemaking.

She shuffled her knees closer to her chest so that most of her weight was leaning on her forearms and her arse was lifted in the air.

“Doggy style” – a term she hated.

It seemed to Moni a crass and demeaning way to describe one of her favorite sexual positions. When positioned in that way, she thought of herself as offering a gift, not simply awaiting entry like a dumb animal.

She moaned when the flat of his hand connected with her backside. That was not what she had expected, and no one had ever spanked her before. The first slap left her arse cheek hot and stinging, but the pain quickly subsided as he held his hand against her flesh, as if he was absorbing some of the pain back into his body.

She almost laughed with surprise. It was the sort of action that she might have considered silly if she had thought about it in advance, but Ola was not a foolish man, and it was difficult to take him anything other than seriously.

Re: Less Than Nothing by BigBasher: 7:16am On Dec 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: Less Than Nothing by SeyiDominion: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
She moaned when the flat of his hand connected with her backside. That was not what she had expected, and no one had ever spanked her before. The first slap left her arse cheek hot and stinging, but the pain quickly subsided as he held his hand against her flesh, as if he was absorbing some of the pain back into his body. She almost laughed with surprise. It was the sort of action that she might have considered silly if she had thought about it in advance, but Ola was not a foolish man, and it was difficult to take him anything other than seriously.

She sucked in her stomach and bent her spine like a cat’s, lifting her arse even higher into the air

There was a slap.

His hand came down hard on the other side and Moni whistled between her teeth.

It was a curious sensation: both pleasant and unpleasant at the same time. It was like walking a knife’s edge between one feeling and another.
She focused hard on the feeling, using her logical, reasoning mind to decipher this new sense, and finding that the more she focused her gaze on the impact of Ola’s palm on her butt the more everything else disappeared until it seemed almost as though she was floating. It wasn’t that she was disconnected or unaware of anything else but that other things disappeared, including the ache that had begun to develop in her forearms. She was flying above all of the trivial things, all of the banal thoughts and unimportant discomforts, balancing on that exciting place that existed between good and bad, desired and undesired, desire and aversion.

More than that, she was fiercely, fiercely aroused. “You’re dripping,” Ola said. It was unnecessary for him to say that. The tone of his voice had changed. It was full of sex. Rich, deep, throaty, almost a growl. Something else too. Cold, mocking.

“You love it, don’t you?” He sounded pleased, but not surprised. Like someone who has finally affirmed a fact that they had all along believed to be true.

Moni opened her mouth, but she could not find her voice to answer him.

She felt the pads of one of his fingers pressing a line firmly along the inside of her thigh. Scraping up the moisture that was now running down her leg. Then his finger was in her mouth. She sucked, instinctively, tasting both sweet and sour, the very particular sea salt tang of sex. He pushed his finger to the tip of her throat until she felt that she might begin to cough or choke and then rubbed his fingertips over her mouth, pulling at her lips, pressing his palm against her cheek in a rough caress.

Moni could feel Ola’s excitement rising just like hers. She knew, somehow, that it was not what he was doing but the way that she was reacting to it that aroused him so much. Toying with his senses pleased her, made her feel powerful. She shuffled her knees further apart and dipped her spine into an even more exaggerated position so that her legs were now spread wide, inviting.

He didn’t utter a word in response. His breath came in short, ragged growls. She felt it then: his bare cock nudging at her opening, just resting against her lips. He was rock hard and large.

Moni knew he wasn’t wearing a condom. She hadn’t heard the sound of the rustling of a wrapper opening. Neither did she notice the awkward pause of him breaking out of the moment to find a means of protection. Affirmatively, she could feel the warmth and smoothness of his skin against hers, and the hesitation as he waited, prone, for her to give him some kind of sign that she desired him inside her just as he was, without any inhibition between them, no matter the benefits.

She pushed back, taking his full length in one thrust. He let out a groan that emanated deep from his throat and half fell forward on top of her.

“Moni,” he said. The sound he made was like the cry of a person caught in a trap. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled. Her head snapped back, controlled by the grip of his hand wrapped around her long tresses.

He pushed harder into her and deeper with each thrust, ramming his cock inside her with such force that she could barely hold herself upright. Her hands, forearms, elbows all ached from resting on the wooden floor, but the discomfort was nothing, not even a pinprick in her consciousness, in comparison with the exquisite pleasure of Ola’s cock filling her so completely. She pushed back against him, meeting every one of his strokes with her own until they were moving back and forward with the precision of two metronomes meeting in sync and it was impossible to tell which of them was the driving force.

His movements became noticeably faster and faster, more desperate, until she felt the weight of him pushing her forward, flat on her stomach on the wooden floor and she collapsed under him, unable to hold herself up beneath the bulk of his body. He let go of her hair and his hand moved across her back, pressing her down and then wrapping around her mouth, preventing her breathing. He released his grip only at the point when she was frantic for air and even then only allowed her a brief, desperate gasp.

There was a rhythm to his movements. He was counting, Moni realized. He knew how long she could hold her breath for. Perhaps he was guessing, or acutely aware of the signs that her body made, the difference between desiring to breathe and needing to. Perhaps he had counted the seconds between each breath she took when she swam.

She relaxed, feeling safe with this knowledge. Somehow this man already knew her body well enough to take her beyond the edge of comfort but not into harm. She let go. Allowed him to carry her into that place where she was no longer in control, not even of the air that entered her lungs.

Moni began to feel hazy. Again, everything fell away but the taste and the pressure of his fingers against her mouth and the sensation of his cock pumping inside her. She flicked her tongue out, began sucking at the flesh of his hand, and this simple act seemed to push him over the point of no return.

His hand clamped down over her mouth and he let out an almighty cry and thrust against her one more time, so deeply she felt he might split her in two. She felt his semen pumping out inside her. Hot, dangerous. He collapsed over her and pulled his hand away. They gasped for air together, filling their lungs in ragged bursts until the moment passed and reality began to creep back into focus.

Several minutes later, they lay naked under the bedspread.

“Finally, you’re mine,’’ he said as he rubbed her back.

She smiled. “Yes, but not completely.’’

Re: Less Than Nothing by Lakesc: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nice update...
Re: Less Than Nothing by ThrillPlus: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Cool
Re: Less Than Nothing by Ann2012(f): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Less Than Nothing by Zamar: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
More
Re: Less Than Nothing by BigBasher: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
More
Re: Less Than Nothing by Awesome05: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Carry on
Re: Less Than Nothing by BigBasher: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Less Than Nothing by ThrillPlus: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigBasher:
Waiting for more
Re: Less Than Nothing by SeyiDominion: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
His hand clamped down over her mouth and he let out an almighty cry and thrust against her one more time, so deeply she felt he might split her in two. She felt his semen pumping out inside her. Hot, dangerous. He collapsed over her and pulled his hand away. They gasped for air together, filling their lungs in ragged bursts until the moment passed and reality began to creep back into focus.

Several minutes later, they lay naked under the bedspread.

“Finally, you’re mine,’’ he said as he rubbed her back.

She smiled. “Yes, but not completely.’’

There were seconds of silence. “When will you carry out the elimination?’’ she asked.

He grinned to himself. Tentatively, he had asked himself if indeed he wanted to carry out that task, how would he do it? He had outlined
options in his mind. Option A was to send hired killers. That would not be easy because he always had tight security around him. Option B
would be to poison him. That could be done, but he would need someone close to him like his cook to carry out that.

But the truth was Ola did not really intend to do any elimination. He had decided that he would just pretend that he would carry it out.

Meanwhile, he would have to make the best of his intimacy with her.

“I’m still planning how best to carry it out,’’ he said. “We have to be careful not to leave any suspicion. It has to be a professional job.’’

She nodded. “Yes, but the earlier the better. “I’m dying to yours only.’’

Really? Again, Ola grinned to himself. He was happy she said. “Don’t worry. I’m making magnificent plans.’’

Some minutes later, when they were dressing up, Ola said the words he considered the most important. “I need a grant,’’ he said. “I’m wondering
if you can be of help.’’

“A grant? How much?’’

He was surprised by the alacrity and the keenness he could detect in her voice.

“I have a building project I’m working on. It’s getting to the roof level and I need some money to complete it.’’

She smiled at him. “That will be no problem. I’ll be glad to be of assistance. How much will you need?’’

Again he was very glad about her keenness. “Conservatively, I’ll need about five million naira more.’’

She was thoughtful briefly. “I will see what I can do. You may not get the whole money once, but in the few days, you will get the sum you said.
All the same, by tomorrow morning, I will send some money to your account. You have to send me your account details.’’

He nodded. “I’ll do so, pronto.’’ He brought out his cell phone and sent one of his private account numbers to her cell cell phone.

He kissed her good night. She went home in her BMW while he rode his CRV to is Ogba residence. To him, it was a very satisfying night. As he was going to bed, he received a text message. It was a bank alert informing him that a sum of one million naira had been deposited into his account. Moni could not even wait till the following morning before paying the money as she had said.

Ola grinned to himself. This was just the beginning of good things to come.

For the next two weeks, Ola and Moni alternated between talking on the telecell phone for several minutes anytime they could not meet in their “love nest’’; and meeting there secretly to exhaust their passion. So far, they had met there three times. Within those weeks, he got the five million naira she had promised. He was having the best of his life.

Today, he had come to the office in his feisty self. It was just few minutes after eight but Moni had not arrived at the office. Ola threw himself at work. His cell cell phone rang and he was surprised it was Agbaman Yomi.

“Good morning, sir,’’ Ola greeted.

“Good morning, Mr. Johnson. How’re you?’’

“I’m fine sir.’’

“There was a matter I didn’t remember to discuss with you on Friday. There were certain discrepancies in the finances of the cement company at
Suleja. I’ve told the MD he is to step aside until the accounts are externally audited and everything is clear. For now, you’re to the company and
resume as acting MD.

Ola was all ears. “Yes, sir.’’

“You’re to report there immediately,’’ Agbaman went on. “You can take the mid-day flight to Abuja and be in Suleja by two p.m. you need to
report at the company before the close of business today.’’

Ola was stupefied. If he heard Agbaman right, what the latter was saying was that he would have to travel to Abuja in the next couple of hours
and he would be resuming at the Cornerstone Cement Company, a company owned by the Agbaman conglomerate later that afternoon in
Suleja!

What kind of fire-brigade approach was that? Why didn’t he tell him all these over the weekend? Why wait until Monday morning? Now, he
would have to start preparing fast like somebody whose garrison commander had asked him to embark on an emergency posting!

Besides, he, Ola, was a chartered accountant with bias in business administration. Why choose him for such a job. Was it not better that somebody who studied engineering should be the MD of a cement company? Why couldn’t the assistant MD at the company be made an acting MD?

Miffed as he was, Ola kept these indignations to himself.

“Alright, sir,’’ he said.

The line went dead. Phew, so he would have to travel to Abuja that day! He must go home and get few things that he would take with him. He
felt like calling Moni to intimate her of the development but he decided against it. She would know when she called him.

With this development, he would be far away from Moni, he thought in gloom. So, how would they maintain contact? Would it be only by telephone? Suleja was several hundreds of kilometers from Lagos and he could not tell yet if he would be travelling to Lagos every weekend.
Why was it now that he was posted to the Northern town?

He had to leave his office without wasting further time so that he could go home and pack some few personal effects. In the next few minutes, after he had tidied up things in the office, his driver drove him home in the Toyota Avalon.

Boma was on night shift, so was at home. She was surprised to see him at that hour.

Re: Less Than Nothing by Ann2012(f): 4:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesewa / Why Do Ladies Like To Read Romance Novels? / The Children Of Thunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.