Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Vision Of Jesus Christ – Apostle Noyong Benson - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Vision Of Jesus Christ – Apostle Noyong Benson (362 Views)

Encounter With The Body Of Christ. | Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Vision Of Jesus Christ – Apostle Noyong Benson by queenamawo: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
It was a fulfilling evening on the 16th of September, 2020 as I had just returned from a powerful evangelistic outreach at Bekaji, an area around where I’m based in Yola, the Adamawa State Capital, Nigeria.

I was excited about the success of the outreach as we recorded a turnout of over 200 people and God’s power was very mighty in the meeting. The prophetic was pinpoint and 13 souls were won to the Lord Jesus Christ. Glory to God.

I was reclining on a chair in my living room, still reliving the whole meeting. At 9:09pm, I rung my Evangelism Director to relive the experience with him on phone. As we discussed, suddenly....

https://queenamawo.ng/my-vision-of-jesus-christ-apostle-noyong-benson/

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Rapture In The Bible / Knight Who Resigned And Was Falsely Accused Vindicated, Resumes His Cabinet Duty / Deleting, Editing Or Changing Past Teachings And Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.