Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (322258 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by babyfaceafrica: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
drskyfly007:
The way people are voting for Obaseki in my polling unit is unprecedented....

your polling unit at onitsha bridge àbí?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by effty(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
seunmsg:

It’s not time yet to run away. If you’re still here tomorrow evening and Ize-Iyamu is winning, we can talk.
Why do you want Ize-Iyamu to win?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Timekeeper: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Edo 2020
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
cyberghost23:

Your friend foolish like that.. haba
How do you know he is my friend? Nah him Sabi!!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by babyfaceafrica: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
Someone I know living somewhere around Benin told me APC was sharing 3k each. The person voted APC for the 3k too embarassed
why are u surprised?.. People are voting after collecting kerosine, garri, slippers and bread?.. Naija na violence, rigging and vote buying who performance epp?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by proeast(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Elections in this country is nothing but major scam. In Imo, we voted overwhelmingly for Ihedioha of PDP but the Supreme Court reversed it and gave it to a puppet.

SMH.

9 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
why are u surprised?.. People are voting after collecting kerosine, garri, slippers and bread?.. Naija na violence, rigging and vote buying who performance epp?
E go tey before Nigeria go develop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by phlopholly: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
drskyfly007:

The same way people are voting Iyamu in another polling unit.
Relax sir

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by iboboyswag(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
humberjade:
Whosoever is expecting a credible election should go back to sleep...no matter how it plays out, Obaseki is gone.

God knows that I so much want Obaseki to win, but the truth on ground is that, APC will do everything to ensure they win. It is too obvious for the blind to see.

Plus the popularity of both candidates' camp is too close to call, hence, giving APC the edge to perfect their rigging strategy.

I pray I am wrong, but it is what it is people. With what transpired in Imo State, I have since lost hope in our electoral process.

With feelers from Edo, easily, Godwin would win a free and fair contest, but unfortunately, hmmm.

Spot on...

What a lot of people fail to realise is that this election is not between Obaseki and POI but between Obaseki and the entire APC structure.

Obaseki lost this election when he brought that mantra Edo no be Lagos... He summoned to the battle enemies that would have been content sitting on the sidelines, and also his ploy to undermine the APC structure at the national level using Gaidom sold him out as a traitor and a sore loser that would destroy the entire ship if things don't go his way.

They won't let him go scot free for that. This is the first battleground of the war he sought... He should enjoy it.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Olaolufred(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

Not surprised. I knew apc will outpay pdp in vote buying

You can see that citizens are most times foolish.

Two criminal parties are buying votes now, and citizens will come to say one criminal is worse than the other.

We really don't know what we want as Nigerians.

So annoying.

Whoever protest and die for politicians is foolish.

Why should I fight for robbers who stole from the people, but turned to fight on the sharing formula?

Let's borrow ourselves brain please.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by babyfaceafrica: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
fact.. Na hope we dey.. I just dey laugh people wey say ọba perform and the people are with him? Politics pass that one...rigging and settle boys and see miracles, even family members will disown you

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by joshjc(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

Not surprised. I knew apc will outpay pdp in vote buying
yea
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Petersamuel8(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
na result update me one see
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ejimatic: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am not from Edo but it will be miraculous if Obaseki wins.I don't foresee entire APC structure losing to PDP especially Obaseki..APC members have candidates occupying positions in and outside the state.They will not allowi Obaseki to collapse the party structure and ridicule their elders in and outside the state....APC will win .That is my prediction.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nadaken: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Omon605:

Take the battle field to Edo south, APC have over 80% chance to win all the 6 local government councils in Edo north while pdp equally have same advantage in Edo central (5 local government councils) but the problem is that the vote in Edo north is 10% higher than that of the Edo central. Whoever won Edo south have an edge and if is tie or pdp win with a margin less than 10-15% they are out.
you are talking to a novice, have you noticed all the violence and headlines seems to be coming from Edo South (particularly oredo, Egor, Ikpoba okha)

The other two are quite, na Benin the fight dey

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by youngestuk(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
BabaOwen:

The day Nigeria go develop, the next day angel Gabriel go blow trumpet, then world go end.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
codesport:
could you believe I actually read that piece without turning my phone upside?
You see...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

Gbam.that's what am waiting for.where is wike
Oshiomhole shouted more than this nah.... grin cheesy
Even said he won't accept the outcome of the elections in 2012.

Results show....what happened?
18/18.............Relax, I know you are tensed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Olaolufred(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Petersamuel8:
na result update me one see

You actually need final result.

Update will just be taking you up and down.

And makes you turn your head right and left.

At the end of the 90 minutes of play, only the final result matters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dalby:

Now do APC like, and PDP share if you would get the same result. This will serve as a control test for your online poll...

Wait for next election... Too late! grin grin grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AlphaT1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
Develop go where? The people waiting to get into the Looting Square are more and worse than those already there looting....This generation will loot to stupor and close up the purse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
fergie001:

Oshiomhole shouted more than this nah.... grin cheesy
Even said he won't accept the outcome of the elections in 2012.

Results show....what happened?
18/18.............Relax, I know you are tensed. grin grin

No.since 2015,the loser raises alarm first

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
chiol:

Unfortunately PDP doesn't have a candidate. APC fielded candidates in the two parties and it is a win win for APC.
Uhmmm,..

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sholaco:
this mumu people will not learn
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Betty10(f): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
As things is going on without electronic voting I pity the life of this country “ once we have country NIGERIA” plus the thugs and all of you running your mouth “una father “
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

No.since 2015,the loser raises alarm first
Ok...you have used time reference cheesy cheesy

Calm down........I was like that last year 2019 until SC did the right thing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Benevento(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
drskyfly007:

Ipob yoot, what's your business with Edo State?

Use this same energy to make Abia state (your state) a better state.

12 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
fergie001:

Ok...you have used time reference cheesy cheesy

Calm down........I was like that last year 2019 until SC did the right thing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am talking about what happens at election not the court
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WonderManly(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
adelekeolu:
all APC vote should be raised to Power ²

All Legends will understand
Really

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

Am talking about what happens at election not the court
Bottom-line.....Calm down

By 3pm..
We will start work!
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Benevento:

Ipob yoot, what's your business with Edo State?

Use this same energy to make Abia state (your state) a better state.
Chineke!

See clearing of doubts

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Omon605(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nadaken:
you are talking to a novice, have you noticed all the violence and headlines seems to be coming from Edo South (particularly oredo, Egor, Ikpoba okha)

The other two are quite, na Benin the fight dey

If you follow my post you will see I said the battle field is in Edo south, because Edo central and north have been fought and won by both parties. All they are fighting in those two zones is just to minimise the marginal difference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.