Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. (21568 Views)

Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury / Karim Benzema Gets 1-Year Prison Sentence, ₦45m Fine Over Sex Tape Blackmail / Manchester United To Complete £45m Van De Beek Signing From Ajax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by teejoyz: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
So Chelsea did not sell players worth over 200M before they buy players.apart from Coutinho how many players did Liverpool sell that warrant their spendings.

Unlike Chelsea,we don't just buy...we also sell..

We are going to make some sale soon,and the money we get will be used to fund the new signings...

Same way we sold Coutinho and used the money to sign Van Djik and Alisson....
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
shogz89:
compare how much players Liverpool have sold in the last one year and those Chelsea have sold,, and come and make this statement again.. No team in the top 5 leagues � have sold as much players in terms of price than Chelsea.. They sold hazard, morata, lamptey, pasalic, courtois, David Luiz, Kenneth omorue, Tomas kalas, Ola aina etc.. So far this Chelsea net spend is not upto 30mil.. And they still have many players they can still sell.
u dey mind that person
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

I thought Klopp was coming at Chelsea for spending over £200m.

When they was spending on Van Dijk, Allison and co, I loved how his lips weren't moving.

Now the've spent close to a £100m.

He should stop shouting.

This Jota guy won't break the established trio of Mane, Salah and Firmino.

Think about it, Jota or Werner?

I think Chelsea made the right buy, considering the fee for the duo ain't so much apart.

Still Gammalike

Haha no mind me shaa
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Minemrys: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
directonpc:
Jotter
na ur jotter? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Ablah: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

When they was spending on Van Dijk, Allison and co, I loved how his lips weren't moving.

He should stop shouting.

I think Chelsea made the right buy, considering the fee for the duo ain't so much apart.
he is angry because Chelsea got Werner
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Minemrys: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
nBag:

bless you bro, running back his mouth how Liverpool are not Chelsea when it comes to spending.
na pers0n coach u dy yarb so oh.
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Emu4life:
THE HYPOCRITICAL KLOPP
n he said Chelsea are spending too much money
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by EbukaHades10(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

He should stop shouting.

Liverpool's total transfer outlay is now in excess of £70m (€76m/$91m), though they will hope to recoup the bulk of that through sales.
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Once again

"Title defence sealed"

Proud of klop and the team.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by succri(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good signing
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pimpstar:
shocked aha aha.. where origi neva see starting lineup... origi wey destroy Barcelona 4 semi and still scored in the final.

Origi should have some sense and find a club to go on loan.... His place just got further relegated.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Angelfrost(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anodabanga:
Who will be Bench like this

Firmino knows how far!!! grin

He suppose don buy novels to dey read.
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Coolgasman(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Your rival eyes have blinded you to know that Klopp was just stating a fact with subtlety. The fact that ''chelsea has deeper financial pocket than Liverpool". Klopp wasn't against Chelsea's spending, he was just saying Liverpool cannot behave like Chelsea because Liverpool don't have the flow of cash like their counterpart.

Liverpool sold Lovren and Hoever for £19m. Agreed Thiago deal £22m plus add ons, to be paid £4m over a 5 year-period. Then bought Jota for £35. They are carefully selected businesses
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by thundafire: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Yet UNITED are busy misbehaving.
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by uniquetechng: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
jjcphenom:
Since the evolution of CR7, Portugal have produced outstanding players.

Jota is an outstanding player......He is better than that overhyped piece of shit called Firmino.

Calm down ,those who really understand Liverpool system applaud Firmino and rate him highly.
Liverpool don't actually play with a natural forward, Firmino act as a link between Mane and Salah who share Liverpool's goalscoring burdens that's why you see Firmino drop deep into midfield thereby attracting opposition defenders to himself while creating space for Salah and Mane to explorer .
Remember Firmino from his false nine position scored 10 goals and created 8 assists in just 12 UCL matches the season Liverpool lost to Madrid in the final.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Emu4life:
THE HYPOCRITICAL KLOPP

I knew the guy was just talking for yarning sake!!!...

I knew they were buying players in not less than 3 key positions!!! A defensive player is up next!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Angelfrost(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sirchef:
Manchester united agree deal online but no signing. Agreed FC. grin

Woodward never balance books finish!!! Leave United alone... Na till January dem go begin reason that matter. grin
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Generalkorex(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck
Niggarr!!

Shey English don hard for you again??

Yes,
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
jjcphenom:

Jota is an outstanding player......He is better than that overhyped piece of shit called Firmino.

ha! Pls don't say dis about firmino. He might not give u goal all match long, but his touches and passes are out of this world. I so love him

1 Like

Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Generalkorex(m): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
did he say it reach 100,so u don't know d different btw spent close or spent 100
Abeg define that close to 100
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by greall12(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
That shakiri guy just dey chop bench. I

soleexx:

Shakiri ,Origi, Brewster probably heading out
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by nBag(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Danielnino00:

Unlike Chelsea,we don't just buy...we also sell..

We are going to make some sale soon,and the money we get will be used to fund the new signings...

Same way we sold Coutinho and used the money to sign Van Djik and Alisson....

hazard, palasic, morata, Tariq who sold this guys ? Kano pillars right? compare how much you made from player sale to what Chelsea made and come back to me.
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Bahamas95(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anodabanga:
Who will be Bench like this
Isn't it obvious?

Firminho
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Badonasty(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Omo Liverpool dey vex oo
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by eddyslim(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
Liverpool should be careful with all these Portuguese
They are not good just like penaldo and Bruno Fernandez
Average players with the mentality of "penalties is everything"
And your little goat is good right? Nonsense and incredien
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by Osizo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Within d space of 48hours Liverpool have signed two fantastic players...

Na wa man.utd. angry angry
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by ItsTime4me(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
nBag:

bless you bro, running back his mouth how Liverpool are not Chelsea when it comes to spending.
Really a hypocrite. He was just being jealous.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by JentuPrinz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
I'm gonna JOT down all d goals he scores
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
jjcphenom:

Firmino is the one holding Liverpool many times, allow salah, and mane to flourish, if firmino was a natural striker like lewandoski, salah, and mane won’t flourish

1 Like

Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
jjcphenom:

Firmino is the one holding Liverpool many times, allow salah, and mane to flourish, he is a play maker, his strength, that’s why he falls back, and deep
Re: Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. by donMIG(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
How will someone come online n beg for airtime? angry angry

Meanwhile I get joy for that news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... / Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo / Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.