Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. (681 Views)

Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by Beadysworld: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2020
Police in Rivers State has arrested two pastors for allegedly raping a 27-year old corp member.

The corps member who is observing her primary assignment at the Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state.

The pastors, identified as Austin Emmanuel and Peter Davies, are currently being detained at the State Criminal and Investigation and Intelligence Department, Port Harcourt.

Emmanuel reportedly invited the victim to his house for an indoor birthday party and in the course of the celebration, he was later joined by Davies.

It was gathered that the suspects offered to pray for the victim and in the middle of the prayer, they applied a-yet-to-be-identified liquid on her face which made her unconscious.

Speaking with journalists, the corps member said she experienced pains in her private parts after regaining consciousness.

She said, “Actually, it was after I regained consciousness that I was feeling pain in my vagina. I told my mum and she reported to the police and they said that they should take me to doctors without borders for a checkup. I found out that I was fingered according to the report and saw bruises seen all over my body.”

Meanwhile, parents of the victim, Mr and Mrs Timothy Bonko called on the Rivers State Police Command not to allow the accused persons to go scot-free to serve as a deterrent to other persons.

The father of the girl said he had approached the International.
https://beadysworld.tv/two-pastors-arrested-for-raping-a-corps-member-in-rivers/

Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by longetivity(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2020
end Time pastors
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2020
How did the Corp members knew them to the extent of organising house birthday for her..
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by Optimistdude: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2020
They were never pastors.

But what's the essence of that picture attached to this post?!
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by Olalan(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Wolves in sheep clothing they are.....
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by ODJ124(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Please righteousness89....come oooo the end is near.. ..
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by ODJ124(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Please righteousness89....come oooo the end is near.. ..
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by Kestolove(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Once u can read ND translate d bible does dat make u a pastor? Mtseew
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by BlowYourMind: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Nyamiri on rampage
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2020
We all need to be as wise as Serpent in this Evik days..
Many are Going about with Titles to DECIEVE people..
There are many Wolfs in Sheep Clothings.
Allow the Spirit of God Guide you on who you associate yourself with.
The days are Evil
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by BigEcommerce: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Egyptian Pastors grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by Enudapan: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by midolian(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Pastoring has long become a profession for the criminal minded. There is no big pastor; there is only a big criminal. There is no small pastor; there is only a small criminal.

This is the kind of situation you will appreciate Governor El-Rufai
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by Lipscomb(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2020
Why did you want to change the narrative. They said they are pastors you said they are not. Okay tell us what theyare.
Optimistdude:
They were never pastors.

But what's the essence of that picture attached to this post?!
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by PortHarcourt2: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2020
ABIAman4Chino:

That doesn't matter... There is nothing wrong with knowing them or attending a party.. She got betrayed.. We should to stop blaming victims in Nigeria with that crime will get to stop.. Condemn the actors and not the victim. If she knew such will happen to her she wouldn't be there, a word is enough

Kasy how e go be today nah? Those boys dey arrange another stuff for you cheesy
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by olapitan83789: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2020
How did the Corp membership knew them to the nature of organising bedroom anniversary for her..
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by Eriggss: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
BlowYourMind:
Nyamiri on rampage
[/s]
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by Eriggss: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
midolian:
Pastoring has long become a profession for the criminal minded. There is no big pastor; there is only a big criminal. There is no small pastor; there is only a small criminal.

This is the kind of situation you will appreciate Governor El-Rufai
[/s]
Re: Two Pastors Arrested For Raping A Corps Member In Rivers. by asanwafo: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
The parent get time. Who is the pastor who allegedly invited her to her. For me it was just love turned soar. Meaning she was overbleeped and she wants to make a case out of that.

(1) (Reply)

Police Place N5m Cash Reward To Anybody With This Information / White Woman Charged In Shocking Caught-on-video Racist Bottle Attack on Black La / Police Arrest 4 In Ogun For Unlawful Possession Of Human Skull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.