Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

That We May Have Sex With Them! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That We May Have Sex With Them! (39376 Views)

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Genesis 19:4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

When the Scripture says "both old and young", it didn't mince words. It meant exactly what it says. There is no inner or deeper interpretation required. The boys and men of Sodom desired to have homosexual relationship with the men who were inside Lot's house.

It could be inferred from this passage that the abominable act of homosexuality had become so pervasive in Sodom that all the boys and men knew and had slept with one another. It could be seen that they saw new or fresh faces and were, therefore, tripping over one another in order to have a taste of them. What a shame! What a degrading level of human existence!

The parents and guardians are mostly responsible for the sexual perversion - homosexuality and lesbianism - which their children and wards engage in. Heck! Some of them even directly push their sons into male prostitution. Wickedness!

It has been clearly stated in one or two of my threads that homosexuality and lesbianism are tied to demon worship. The spread and acceptance of these abominable acts are signs of the end of the age.

The end of the age is fast approaching. Religion and religious houses are spreading and multiplying very fast, but the Truth is becoming more rare and even more scarce. Wicked and unrighteous people are increasing in number, while the upright and righteous people are reducing in number. This shows that their religion is worthless and their religious houses are mere clubs and recreational places. The wickedness that abounds in the society is an indictment!

Matthew 24:10 Then many will fall away, and betray one another, and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will rise and will deceive many. 12 Because iniquity will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

What can you do?

If you are practising these abominable and detestable acts, turn away from them and turn to your Creator for mercy, forgiveness and redemption.

Your prerogative!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2020
I am not in support of this ugly act but homosexuality has been in existence since time immemorial. That could mean the urge to have sex with same gender as you was embedded into human systems by the creator (God).

The question now is, why would God create something for man kind and later wants mankind to stay away from that same thing created for human kind?

Such cases are explicitly put under punishment and curses by the Creator (God) in Leviticus 18

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2020
Coder2client, I didn't really get what you were trying to say here. Your comment sounds ambiguous.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Coder2Client:
I am not in support of this ugly act but homosexuality has been in existence since time immemorial. That could mean the urge to have sex with same gender as you was embedded into human systems by the creator (God).

The question now is, why would God create something for man kind and later wants mankind to stay away from that same thing created for human kind?

Such cases are explicitly put under punishment and curses by the Creator (God) in Leviticus 18

Murder has also been from time immemorial. Was that urge embedded into human systems by the Creator too?

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Murder has also been from time immemorial. Was that urge embedded into human systems by the Creator too?

Yes, God did all that and later said in Exodus to the Israelite 'thou shall not kill' to amend that. In fact, if someone hurts you badly and you have some sort of super power, I am certain you won't spare the person, that's it.

God created us that way, remember what the Bible said in Genesis , 'and He saw that everything He created was good'. That is, everything including homosexuality, killing, prostitution, adultery, stealing, success, good life, peace, war, tsunami, volcano, etc all of these can be supported in Isaiah 45:7.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Our Father in heaven, the Creator of heaven and earth, did not create homosexuality, coder2client. At no time was homosexuality naturally embedded in the soul of man. When the soul of a person, whether male or female, craves sexual relationship with another person of the same sex, then such soul has been tampered with.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
Coder2Client:

Yes, God did all that and later said in Exodus to the Israelite 'thou shall not kill' to amend that. In fact, if someone hurts you badly and you have some sort of super power, I am certain you won't spare the person, that's it.

God created us that way, remember what the Bible said in Genesis , 'and He saw that everything He created was good'. That is, everything including homosexuality, killing, prostitution, adultery, stealing, success, good life, peace, war, tsunami, volcano, etc all of these can be supported in Isaiah 45:7.

The statement, "and he saw that everything he made was good", was made in the Garden of Eden before the Fall of Man. The Fall of Man openned him up to all forms of corruption and wickedness. Man, with the help of demons, began to invent different ways of doing evil. The apple our first parents, Adam and Eve, ate in the Garden of Eden corrupted their souls and that corruption trickled down to their progeny.

What really is sex and what makes it enjoyable?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
elated177:

The statement, "and he saw that everything he made was good", was made in the Garden of Eden before the Fall of Man . The Fall of Man openned him up to all forms of corruption and wickedness. Man, with the help of demons, began to invent different ways of doing evil. The apple our first parents, Adam and Eve, ate in the Garden of Eden corrupted their souls and that corruption trickled down to their progeny.

What really is sex and what makes it enjoyable?
Man was part of the creation that was made good in the beginning, right? Genesis 6:6, suddenly, God regretted that he created man, why? Because the thought of man was continually evil(vs 5), am I right?

The question now is, who put those evil thoughts in human(the good)?

You mentioned fall of man.
Why did God allow man to fall that man got corrupted?

Now, let's assume God said all these things in the beginning but in Isaiah I quoted earlier said, " He created good and bad (peace and evil) He created all of these things." if you believe God is the creator of everything, why didn't you believe He created homosexuality and other forms of social vices?

Who created demons? Who created devil, Satan?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
elated177:
Our Father in heaven, the Creator of heaven and earth, did not create homosexuality, coder2client. At no time was homosexuality naturally embedded in the soul of man. When the soul of a person, whether male or female, craves sexual relationship with another person of the same sex, then such soul has been tampered with.

I hia u

1 Like

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MuttleyLaff: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by elated177: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Coder2Client:

Man was part of the creation that was made good in the beginning, right? Genesis 6:6, suddenly, God regretted that he created man, why? Because the thought of man was continually evil(vs 5), am I right?

Now, let's assume God said all these things in the beginning but in Isaiah I quoted earlier said, " He created good and bad (peace and evil) He created all of these things." if you believe God is the creator of everything, why didn't you believe He created homosexuality and other forms of social vices?

Are you a homosexual?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Image123(m): 1:06am On Sep 20, 2020
elated177:

Are you a homosexual?

cheesy cheesy cheesy be calming down brother.

17 Likes

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Image123(m): 1:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

Genesis 6 and Genesis 3 are not sudden events or closely timed events like you have assumed. The said "Fall of man" brought sin into man. It's like your food or fruit falling to the dirty ground. A chain of reaction follows the action. It's like having a open wound or a part of the body cut open. A chain of reaction follows the action. Things do not remain the same, they deteriorate.

8 Likes

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by CodeTemplar: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

When Adam disobeyed was it God too who created disobedience or different kinds of disobedience? That it is recorded in the bible doesn't make it God's creation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by CodeTemplar: 5:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

It was after disobedience, Adam(man) knew Good and evil. One disobedience.

6 Likes

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by ayenale1(m): 5:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Bro image abeg leave matter for mathias, the entity call MAN was made, programmed and embedded with GOOD and BAD(evil)things...in the garden of Eden God made use of the good side in dealing with man to bring out positive attitude in man meanwhile war have started in heaven(rebellion of Lucifer so to say). In summary, to bring or dig out the negative nature of man Lucifer capitalizes on the law which is suppose to bring a positive attitude of man now brought the bad side of man...God created everything i mean all; lemme ask you bro who created Lucifer and his archangels??, why didn't God destroy them in heaven immediately they are found guilty??why did God not cast them to planet Venus or block their way when coming to earth??was God not aware that Lucifer is tempting Adam and try to avert it??my brother will you say God created the handsome men, beautiful ladies, the rich etc and Lucifer created the ugly, the poor, gay, lesbians etc if your answer is no then God created everything, he created them all. God realizes this and in trying to correct the anomlies, the laws in Leviticus entered. My brother God is aware of both good and bad.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by ayenale1(m): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Im not a computer guru but Take man to be a brand new phone or computer system...they don't have virus immediately u bought them but immediately u start using them;what makes them prone to viruses start to develop and if you're not careful it can kill your gadget along the line the same companies that created your phone apps created antivirus to reduce the effect of the virus or kill it ...that is how man is.
Phone manufacturer(man's creator)=God
Virus (bad side of man)=embedded in man from creation
Antivirus(laws to correct mans fall)=made by God.
the entity call MAN was made, programmed and embedded with GOOD and BAD(evil)things...in the garden of Eden God made use of the good side in dealing with man to bring out positive attitude in man meanwhile war have started in heaven(rebellion of Lucifer so to say). In summary, to bring or dig out the negative nature of man Lucifer capitalizes on the law which is suppose to bring a positive attitude of man now brought the bad side of man...God created everything i mean all; lemme ask you bro who created Lucifer and his archangels??, why didn't God destroy them in heaven immediately they are found guilty??why did God not cast them to planet Venus or block their way when coming to earth??was God not aware that Lucifer is tempting Adam and try to avert it??my brother will you say God created the handsome men, beautiful ladies, the rich etc and Lucifer created the ugly, the poor, gay, lesbians etc if your answer is no then God created everything, he created them all. God realizes this and in trying to correct the anomlies, the laws in Leviticus entered. My brother God is aware of both good and bad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by helinues: 6:04am On Sep 20, 2020
All this in the so called Holy book.

Chisos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by ayenale1(m): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
When Adam disobeyed was it God too who created disobedience or different kinds of disobedience? That it is recorded in the bible doesn't make it God's creation.
Are you kidding me, your last statement is erronous "that it is recorded in the bible doesn't make it God's creation"really??God created everything(all) from Gen-Rev extention to our present world including the good, the bad and the ugly. Because you don't carry AK-47 to rob bank does not say u don't do petty stealing at home (bad side of man) knowing fully well that both actions carries same weight before God then that don't mean that both of you don't love your neighbors(good side of man) then who created you both??God right. God created everything in u both good and bad behaviors only that something somewhere have not activated some bad behavior in you and that doesn't mean that you are immune to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by ayenale1(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2020
God created everything(all) from Gen-Rev extention to our present world including the good, the bad and the ugly. Because you don't carry AK-47 to rob bank does not say u don't do petty stealing at home (bad side of man) knowing fully well that both actions carries same weight before God then that don't mean that both of you don't love your neighbors(good side of man) then who created you both??God right. God created everything in u both good and bad behaviors only that something somewhere have not activated some bad behavior in you and that doesn't mean that you are immune to it.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
But Good and Evil have been existing before the disobedience, right or wrong? Get your answer from Isaiah 45:7

8 Likes

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

Let's say you created many software packages and you tell people "I've made these software packages and they are good". If they are corrupted by a virus while being used does it mean you created the virus as part of the packages?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Let me remind you of what God said when He took them to the garden, 'The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Genesis 2:9 NIV'

My emphasis is on the last three words good and evil which simply means that before they disobeyed, good and evil has been in existence.

12 Likes

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Let's say you created many software packages and you tell people "I've made these software packages and they are good". If they are corrupted by a virus while being used does it mean you created the virus as part of the packages?

How do you know that virus exists to attack my products? Every software engineer knows that virus exists before they create any project. Why is it so easy for them to know what had caused the attack and quickly fix it?
Another point is, a software that is poorly written will be prone to develop errors and failures. So, software engineers make sure that all possible and failures and attacks have been taken care of in their codebase even when they know it is not 100% secure. That is why companies like FAANG employ talented individuals to work for them.

Besides, it will be demeaning to compare God(Yaweh) to software engineers. Don't do that please.

7 Likes

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Why did God test them? To know if they'll pass or fail, right? If they pass, they obey otherwise they disobey.

God knows that man will disobey (fail test) why did He still test them?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2020
elated177:

Are you a homosexual?
You see I've handled your question even before you ask it.

1 Like

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2020
The boys and men of Sodom desired to have homosexual relationship with the men who were inside Lot's house.
We always wondered what evil could have been in those men's heartless heart back in that particular day.
They never asked for Lot's beautiful daughters, but were asking men like them to have sex with!

Who knows, maybe the ground would have swallowed them alive assuming they come close to the innocent girls!
Evil reign in this world since time immemorial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Offpoint1: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2020
T
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by directonpc(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Hmm, I hardly comment on religious stuff.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by aragon4realz(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2020
homosexuality is a great sin before God and man...say no to it..
and for candy crush players see how to get unlimited lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9QVLxdZZJ8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Names Of Churches In Nigeria / Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.