Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Call Of Duty Warzone (PC) - Abuja - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Warzone (PC) - Abuja (2056 Views)

NBA 2k21 (mycareer Unlocker Included) PC (abuja) / looking for call of duty warzone teammates. / Hit Me Up For FIFA 19, PC, ABUJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Of Duty Warzone (PC) - Abuja by Yubee116: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Contact me for COD Warzone on PC. Online play only. Last updated today (19th Sept '20).
106Gb total game size.

Hit me up on whatsapp - 08059382128

**Internet connection required for this game.

---hit me up for Fortnite, Apex legends, and/or Valorant also--

Re: Call Of Duty Warzone (PC) - Abuja by geeksforpc: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2020
it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging.
geeksforpc
Re: Call Of Duty Warzone (PC) - Abuja by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2020
The price Is cheap compared to when you download it or install it yourself but my problem is how to lay my hands on a PC with those spec requirements without spending much.
Re: Call Of Duty Warzone (PC) - Abuja by amandasim(f): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
I lie on the roof of a bombed-out commercial arcade, watching the fire of the tracer ignite the cold evening air about 500 m from my position. Whoever wins those shots will get in my way when the fight is over. But with https://lavicheats.com/call-of-duty-warzone-hacks-cheats-esp-2021/ I started to play well and without fear of going out and going out in the game. I don't have the armor or weapons to defend myself properly, so all I can do is wait and hope they get in an abandoned car and drive right away.
Re: Call Of Duty Warzone (PC) - Abuja by D4hnt3: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Ps2 Fat Console For Sale With 5downloaded Games Still Clean And Neat / Download Hill Climb Racing For PC / I Need Help Ps3 Console Experts And Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.