Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (69911 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sense don dey scarce for this country. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Lamanii22(f): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ayemileto:
After taking the pictures, she will return the shoes to the owners. grin

Also, if you look closely, some of the shoes are the same, just different colours. Imagine having 3-4 pairs of the same shoes. While this is possible, I don't know if anyone does that. shocked

I agree with you...
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Benresmy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity.. Futile upon futile.. 5 years after, they will all be useless

Ecclesiastes chapter 1 vs 14

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun and have found everything to be futile, a pursuit of the wind.

What is the essence of 80 shoes when you wunt go with any when u die?

What is the essence of 80 shoes when there are many around you that can't boast of a bathroom slippers talkless of shoe?

Imagine person go shopping for 85 shoes... She could have used part of the money to buy the iPhone I am offering for sale.. Imagine iPhone 7 plus 128gb for that matter.. She just wasted all on shoes..

My iPhone wud av been so beneficial to her... Linda u bleeped up

IPhone 7 plus for sale.. 128gb.. Price is 120k Lagos.. Check my profile..

ONLY MY IPHONE 7 PLUS WILL LAST FOREVER.. ALL OTHER THINGS ARE VANITY UPON VANITY grin grin cheesy cheesy
bad belle people every were Wenti concern, instead of wishing her hbd , u dey dere dey talk nonsense
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by osazsky(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry
dickrider pls continue riding before u get to 45 try look for one first son put belle for him head watch how the groom family will speedily get u married to thier son

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Sparrow0: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:

Buy fess
Shebi money is supposed to be vanity na, give me the phone for free cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Akpacha(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
It so funny how people worship thins money can buy!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by kikake: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
Another Imelda Marcos of Philippines.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by federalgodey: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity.. Futile upon futile.. 5 years after, they will all be useless

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun and have found everything to be futile, a pursuit of the wind.

What is the essence of 80 shoes when there are many around you that can't boast of a bathroom slippers talkless of shoe?

Imagine person go shopping for 85 shoes... She could have used part of the money to buy the iPhone I am offering for sale.. Imagine iPhone 7 plus 128gb for that matter.. She just wasted all on shoes..

ONLY MY IPHONE 7 PLUS WILL LAST FOREVER.. ALL OTHER THINGS ARE VANITY UPON VANITY grin grin cheesy cheesy
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Heffalump(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
She's finally married to her shoes.

Baby mama kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Princessbettyj(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Vanity crew will soon come here.
grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Whatever makes one happy, they should go the hell on and do it!! Even is it's 85 pairs of shoes.

Each to their own demon.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry
u mean ur wet pussy (WAP)

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Aunty do return some to the shop shelve were it belongs before it attracts dumorage.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by bluefilm: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
She's such a vain bitch.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Omoslim26: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
hmm radarada which yeye internet did dis one break wel obviously not my own internet
all dis ones will be making someone's galfriend to be having big eye now ��

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by anonimi: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Enjoy your life Miss

Without paying taxes properly and fully as well as donations to charities, how will she enjoy her life in a shithole of fantastically corrupt people
I don’t understand.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Vanity upon vanity, futile upon futile, waste upon waste, asan lori asan imule mofo.
Happy birthday to you though I doubt this age o probably that's official age (adjusted age) and moreso, no need of all these show because some are struggling to survive though you're not the cause but to me no need.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by anonimi: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
ogunsbanjul:
Vanity upon vanity, futile upon futile, waste upon waste, asan lori asan imule mofo.
Happy birthday to you though I doubt this age o probably that's official age (adjusted age) and moreso, no need of all these show because some are struggling to survive though you're not the cause but to me no need.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Enjoy your life oo. But just know that when you die you will leave with nothing. It was when my Father's second wife died that this reality struck me. This woman had so much clothes, shoes, bags, gold and personal effects that filled her entire room with little or no space to even move around. But there she was lying down in the mortuary helpless and oblivous about what was happening to her entire properties including her car, clothes, bags, shoes, gold, two shops filled with goods etc.

Live life to the fullest but ensure you affect the lives of others positively.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by ikorodureporta: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
take pictures & return them to the shop
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by bptc10: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity in the mind of the poors like you, crying for another person wealth
Timekeeper:

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Roozzaay(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
At 40, she's still doing it for the internet like those online fraudsters? Pathetic cry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by captaininiobong(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:

ONLY MY IPHONE 7 PLUS WILL LAST

poor man mentality

poor msn FOREVER.. ALL OTHER THINGS ARE VANITY UPON VANITY grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Uckroot: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
My internet is still working....”broke” the internet undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Jdbrasco2: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
See shoes and bags everywhere. No mind her she is planning to open a boutique or as well sell it off after IGing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by JustforMen: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:

������
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
As the pussy is judging them, they will still Bleep it again ooo

Funny chic

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by HRMK: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
SERIOUS MADNESS!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by okoroemeka(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:

your iPhone is still vanity upon vanity,what will it profit me to use #120k phone,while a good infinix will work at #40k,if you have money enjoy yourself,it is he who does not have money for gas cooker will say it burns houses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.