Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Kiddwaya Reveals What Erica Did To Hurt His Feelings (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya Reveals What Erica Did To Hurt His Feelings (video) (1218 Views)

Mr Eazi Falls Down From Ladies Bike And Hurt His Leg Badly - Video / End Of The Road: What Erica Did Wrong Plus Other Juicy Facts About Her Life / Drake “in My Feelings” Video: Lala Anthony Is Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya Reveals What Erica Did To Hurt His Feelings (video) by lexoft(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2020
Ex-housemate, Kiddwaya has said he loved Erica but never liked her eating habit.

Speaking at an interview, the billionaire Son said dining with Erica was one of the most annoying moments he had with her during their stay in the Big Brother house.

According to him, she lacked table etiquette as she would eat till the last of every food is finished from a plate before she leaves whilst some girls will leave the table after taking a few spoons.

Check out the video Here :

https://yanga.ng/kiddwaya-reveals-what-erica-did-to-hurt-his-feelings-video/

Re: Kiddwaya Reveals What Erica Did To Hurt His Feelings (video) by BigEcommerce: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2020
We don hear

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Reveals What Erica Did To Hurt His Feelings (video) by GraGra247(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Absolute nonsense. So a girl/guy shouldn't finish her food just to impress you.

Emptying your plate is not a lack of table manners anywhere on earth.
Re: Kiddwaya Reveals What Erica Did To Hurt His Feelings (video) by donbachi(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Relationship no balance..she no finish the food.guys go say she dey waste money..she finish am.she lacks table etiquette..wahala dey o.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Reveals What Erica Did To Hurt His Feelings (video) by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is likely a lie. These writers won’t kill someone. A bad habit I’ve seen concerning a female with food was always competing with men on how much she could eat. It was poverty mentality at the end of the day and turned me the fvck off because she saw nothing wrong with the disgusting trait.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays N1M On Destiny Etiko At Her Father’s Burial Ceremony / I Did Not Break Anyone’s Home- Rosy Meurer / Nollywood's Finest Actors Set Tongues Wagging With A Controversial Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.