Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate (4356 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by smileclement(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2020
First Big Brother Naija Eviction Show that was done in 2007 and that is 13 yrs ago, Damn. shocked shocked shocked

Popular BBNaija Ebuka was a housemate then and he was evicted. undecided

You wouldn't believe that Ebuka was housemate then shocked shocked

Watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWCIRZD-f5E

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by izuch(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
He's doing better than the winner

1 Like

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by OluwandeOlakunle: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
This life, most of us don’t know the winner sef, its Ebuka we all know. I just love the consistency and the script then, its still same script and more interesting

1 Like

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by boliswitpassprik(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by edoairways: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ebuka and Gideon Okeke were the big brother stars (2007)that are doing fine till date. The winners of subsequent editions are not popular except for Mercy. One guy who stylishly claimed Warri tried music but failed. Similar strategy used on that dude is replicated on Laycon. The sympathetic nature of most Nigerians had made many Nigerians to consider him the winner of big brother Nigeria. So when next any wants to go into big brother house, he or she should pay his dues and tend try to draw sympathy from the masses. Sympathy from Nigeria isn't restricted to big brother Nigeria, the last maltina dance all share similar trait. The person who ought to carry first position took second.

5 Likes

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by ghettowriter(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where is Efe?
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by darmostic(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where's Miracle too?

1 Like

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by DaddyRochie1642: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by DumaEmpire(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
darmostic:
Where's Miracle too?
ghettowriter:
Where is Efe?

Was Efe nd Miracle part of the 2007 bbnaija contestants/housemates??

Make una dey try use your head to think once in a while

3 Likes

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by Femmymcox(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
edoairways:
Ebuka and Gideon Okeke were the big brother stars (2007)that are doing fine till date. The winners of subsequent editions are not popular except for Mercy. One guy who stylishly claimed Warri tried music but failed. Similar strategy used on that dude is replicated on Laycon. The sympathetic nature of most Nigerians had made many Nigerians to consider him the winner of big brother Nigeria. So when next any wants to go into big brother house, he or she should pay his dues and tend try to draw sympathy from the masses. Sympathy from Nigeria isn't restricted to big brother Nigeria, the last maltina dance all share similar trait. The person who ought to carry first position took second.

It's not sympathy, it is just the same thing that do happen when people climb stardom without much effort, so sustaining it could be hard on such fellow, even continuous acceptance from the public could reduce.

1 Like

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by SweepingBroom(f): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
ghettowriter:
Where is Efe?
he tried to give music a shot and he really tried.
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
I had to watch the video, it was captivating

Ebuka is honest and always cheerful even till now

I remember when they did this CLOSE-UP show, he's always happy even when his team didn't win

He no carry this world for head

I think that's one of the things I like about him.

Though he lost the battle, but won the war

2 Likes

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by ghettowriter(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
DumaEmpire:

Was Efe nd Miracle part of the 2007 bbnaija contestants/housemates??

Make una dey try use your head to think once in a while

Minister of thinkers association, must Efe be a 2007 bbn contestant before I can ask of his where about? Mind ur biz
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by DumaEmpire(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
ghettowriter:

Minister of thinkers association, must Efe be a 2007 bbn contestant before I can ask of his where about? Mind ur biz
Didn't you read the heading of this post. It is clearly written 2007in reference to Ebuka...

Nothing like minister of thinkers. Even a toddler with common sense knows Efe nd Miracle were not there... Nd this is a public platform nothing like mind your business for here.
Like i said b4. Dey try use yr head think even if na just once once cos your reply is even worst
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by ghettowriter(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
DumaEmpire:
Didn't you read the heading of this post. It is clearly written 2007in reference to Ebuka...

Nothing like minister of thinkers. Even a toddler with common sense knows Efe nd Miracle were not there... Nd this is a public platform nothing like mind your business for here.
Like i said b4. Dey try use yr head think even if na just once once cos your reply is even worst

Sorry, can't get a word u tryna say...bye
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by DumaEmpire(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
ghettowriter:

Sorry, can't get a word u tryna say...bye
Smart choice....las las u took my advise
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by LOVEGINO(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
ghettowriter:
Where is Efe?
e dey sing song.
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by brosiye99(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
It was 2006 not 2007

1 Like

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by Ishilove: 2:18am On Sep 20, 2020
I never knew Ebuka studied as a lawyer. I'm also surprised Olisa was the host.

Where is Olisa Adibua?? He seems to have disappeared from show business.

It seems this BBN was sane and did not have people shamelessly having sex on live TV like dogs. Since then it has only gotten worse

1 Like

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by naptu2: 3:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Ishilove:

It seems this BBN was sane and did not have people shamelessly having sex on live TV like dogs. Since then it has only gotten worse

Didn't you watch Big Brother Nigeria in 2006?

Franca, Frank, Gideon, Maureen, Ichemeta, Ebuka, etc.

Their Styleplus dance every Friday?

Franca's dancing and Frank's xylophone and drums?

Ebuka's beer protest in the diary room?

Olisa and Michelle Dede?

The live show that was attacked by a thunderstorm?

The surprise appearance of Sandy and Katung?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by naptu2: 3:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Ishilove:

BBN 2006 was my favourite edition. It seems like other editions of Big Brother are all about sex, drinking and amorous relationships, but BBN 2006 focused on a group of talented and very interesting people. The tasks were very interesting and they made a lot of sense.

The visitors added value to the show. Professor Oshotimehin came to educate the housemates about HIV/AIDS, Lagbaja came to teach them music and Oluchi came to help them with their fashion task.

I loved the way that viewers systematically evicted everybody that ganged up against Franca.

I can't find the Style-Plus/Imagine That dance, but this is their first performance. You can see that they kind of introduced themselves. There's a lawyer, a flight attendant, a mother and two rappers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXVidaN9Rk

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by Ishilove: 4:06am On Sep 20, 2020
naptu2:

BBN 2006 was my favourite edition. It seems like other editions of Big Brother are all about sex, drinking and amorous relationships, but BBN 2006 focused on a group of talented and very interesting people. The tasks were very interesting and they made a lot of sense.

The visitors added value to the show. Professor Oshotimehin came to educate the housemates about HIV/AIDS, Lagbaja came to teach them music and Oluchi came to help them with their fashion task.

I loved the way that viewers systematically evicted everybody that ganged up against Franca.

I can't find the Style-Plus/Imagine That dance, but this is their first performance. You can see that they kind of introduced themselves. There's a lawyer, a flight attendant, a mother and two rappers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXVidaN9Rk
Just imagine!! Now this is how the show should have remained. The whole thing made such sense

1 Like

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by Ishilove: 4:08am On Sep 20, 2020
naptu2:

Didn't you watch Big Brother Nigeria in 2006?

Franca, Frank, Gideon, Maureen, Ichemeta, Ebuka, etc.

Their Styleplus dance every Friday?

Franca's dancing and Frank's xylophone and drums?

Ebuka's beer protest in the diary room?

Olisa and Michelle Dede?

The live show that was attacked by a thunderstorm?

The surprise appearance of Sandy and Katung?
My love I never watched because I was in a place where I couldn't watch television.
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by naptu2: 5:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Ishilove:

My love I never watched because I was in a place where I couldn't watch television.

I was wondering what they would do on the day that the massive thundestorm hit Lagos. Their live shows were usually done outdoors, but I knew that it would be impossible to do a live show outdoors in that storm.

The live show was delayed (I think it was delayed for almost two hours, I can't remember for sure) and it was still raining when they started. Everybody had branded umbrellas.

There was no shower hour and nudity was strictly censored. There was a day that Ify mistakenly showed a little skin but the director quickly switched to another camera.

I loved the way that they messed with the housemates' minds. Frank was a dancer and a talented percussionist. He played the xylophone and drums anytime he was bored. Then one day they woke up and there were no drums and xylophones in the house. This was so we could see how he would cope without them.

Ebuka and someone else, I think it was Chinedu, loved alcohol too much. Guinness was one of the sponsors so they usually had Guinness to drink. Then one day Big Brother took away all the alcohol from the house. Ebuka staged a protest when he couldn't take it anymore. He entered the diary room when he was not invited. He went there to demand for alcohol. He was eventually punished for it.

There was a day that there was no electricity for a few minutes. Mikano was one of the sponsors and they provided the electricity generators, but I don't know what happened, we were left staring at blank screens for a few minutes.

They all had their individual talents, Frank with the percussions, Baby Franca with her dancing, Helen with her cooking, etc.

Of course there were romantic hook ups. There was a "love triangle" between Ebuka, Franca and Helen. There was controversy when it seemed like Ify and Katung had sex, but we don't know what actually happened because it was heavily censored.

Big Brother surprised the housemates by introducing two new housemates a few weeks into the show. They were Katung and Sandra. One of the new housemates, Katung, ended up winning the show.

The first two evictions were predictable. Yinka seemed like a loner, he just kept to himself, so it was no surprise when he was evicted. Some of the housemates and some of the viewers thought that Ichemeta was not mature enough and so she was evicted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by Ishilove: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2020
naptu2:

I was wondering what they would do on the day that the massive thundestorm hit Lagos. Their live shows were usually done outdoors, but I knew that it would be impossible to do a live show outdoors in that storm.

The live show was delayed (I think it was delayed for almost two hours, I can't remember for sure) and it was still raining when they started. Everybody had branded umbrellas.

There was no shower hour and nudity was strictly censored. There was a day that Ify mistakenly showed a little skin but the director quickly switched to another camera.

I loved the way that they messed with the housemates' minds. Frank was a dancer and a talented percussionist. He played the xylophone and drums anytime he was bored. Then one day they woke up and there were no drums and xylophones in the house. This was so we could see how he would cope without them.

Ebuka and someone else, I think it was Chinedu, loved alcohol too much. Guinness was one of the sponsors so they usually had Guinness to drink. Then one day Big Brother took away all the alcohol from the house. Ebuka staged a protest when he couldn't take it anymore. He entered the diary room when he was not invited. He went there to demand for alcohol. He was eventually punished for it.

There was a day that there was no electricity for a few minutes. Mikano was one of the sponsors and they provided the electricity generators, but I don't know what happened, we were left staring at blank screens for a few minutes.

They all had their individual talents, Frank with the percussions, Baby Franca with her dancing, Helen with her cooking, etc.

Of course there were romantic hook ups. There was a "love triangle" between Ebuka, Franca and Helen. There was controversy when it seemed like Ify and Katung had sex, but we don't know what actually happened because it was heavily censored.

Big Brother surprised the housemates by introducing two new housemates a few weeks into the show. They were Katung and Sandra. One of the new housemates, Katung, ended up winning the show.

The first two evictions were predictable. Yinka seemed like a loner, he just kept to himself, so it was no surprise when he was evicted. Some of the housemates and some of the viewers thought that Ichemeta was not mature enough and so she was evicted.
Good memory cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by naptu2: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2020
smileclement:
First Big Brother Naija Eviction Show that was done in 2007 and that is 13 yrs ago, Damn. shocked shocked shocked

Popular BBNaija Ebuka was a housemate then and he was evicted. undecided

You wouldn't believe that Ebuka was housemate then shocked shocked

Watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWCIRZD-f5E

By the way, this happened in 2006, not 2007.

2 Likes

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by naptu2: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2020
I wanted Francisca to win, but fans of Ebuka and Helen and fans of the Aproko Group banded together and made sure that she didn't win (they blamed her fans for the eviction of Ebuka, Helen, Maureen, Joan and Chinedu). I think she came second.

1 Like

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by AjaanaOka(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2020
izuch:
He's doing better than the winner

You're judging by the person who gets to be on TV more. I know the winner, and he is actually doing very well behind the scenes.
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by Ishilove: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
AjaanaOka:

You're judging by the person who gets to be on TV more. I know the winner, and he is actually doing very well behind the scenes.
Look who came popped out of the blues smiley
Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by Itzgeneral: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Femmymcox:

It's not sympathy, it is just the same thing that do happen when people climb stardom without much effort, so sustaining it could be hard on such fellow, even continuous acceptance from the public could reduce.
laycon is diffrent and he will sustain it.

1 Like

Re: First Bbnaija Eviction Show - 13yrs Ago (2007) _ Ebuka Was A Housemate by blank(f): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
naptu2:

Absolutely on point. You forgot to mention the rivalry between Chinedu's fans and Ebuka's fans. To the point that they actually voted them out by voting for everyone else that was up for eviction.

(1) (Reply)

Prime-time Africa, Soundcity Or Nigezie: / Osita Iheme And Chinedu Ikedieze / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.