Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out (69418 Views)

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Ekiti Decides "They Pay Us Four Thousand Naira Each To Vote" BBC Footage / Ekiti Decides - They Are Stealing Our Ballot Boxes.. Polling Center Scattered As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by WhizdomXX(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
omenka:
Outrig them and stop whining like a little bitch.

All of you, including the pastor, are criminals who should be nowhere close to the corridors of power in civilised societies.

May the hottest part of hell be te portion of any youth who dies for any of you.

He is being rigged out by the same system that rigged him in.
Your second paragraph says it all, but we can't let them have a field day till it's judgement day. We must collectively fight against these group of old theives who are never satisfied with stealing our future. They are gradually destroying our Nation.

Only we can save ourselves.God grantus Wisdom
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sabotage from INEC?
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by ojaysam25(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
chiroyale:

I hope so because I will hate for him to lose the trophy to a newbie. APC has no business with Edo State.

Absolutely
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by duro4chang(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
How did he get to power?
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
omenka:
Outrig them and stop whining like a little bitch.

All of you, including the pastor, are criminals who should be nowhere close to the corridors of power in civilised societies.

May the hottest part of hell be te portion of any youth who dies for any of you.

Disgraceful comment. This is what our elections have Become under Apc.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by VirginSearcher(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
All of you saying it's too early to cry.. is it that you support the rigging because you are an APC member even after seeing Ize Iyamu's bitterness, hatred, aggression, anger and incompetency in the past electoral debate which showed he will be a flop if he wins.. Well I know this current clueless administration can never conduct free and fair election in Nigeria.. They are securing all states for APC because of 2023.. reason why they are mute on electoral reforms.. This country is gone
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by krishfwesh(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
ojaysam25:
Obaseki should not relent...he should use the power of incumbency to fight fire for fire.

Na wa ooo you just enter Nigeria?
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by WhizdomXX(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
ojaysam25:

Jonathan and ambode are best description of cowards...obaseki is winning this war....mark this words!!!

Isn't it clear by now, he has lost!!!
Sadly but that's the bitter truth.Democracy weeps

Take heart Democracy. You were not meant for foolish, slaveminded and blindfolded Nigerians.

Seems God said enough is enough.Currently he's leading, but don't be too sure, anything fit happen

God bless Nigeria. NIGERIA will be Great Again!!!
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by jalo1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Let whoever is best for the state win[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
duro4chang:
How did he get to power?

Must criminality must continue? Oshiomole must continue to rigging is what Ure saying?
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Dalby(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by bcashy: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
ojaysam25:
Obaseki should not relent...he should use the power of incumbency to fight fire for fire.

Power of incumbency with federal power grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a joker! Power of incumbency that cannot release the whole of wike they go keep am grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by bcashy: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
duro4chang:
How did he get to power?

Help me ask him ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by duro4chang(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Must criminality must continue? Oshiomole must continue to rigging is what Ure saying?
I wamt to just remind you and others of law of karma. That is all.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Wettoid123: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
mr governor pls dont disappoint us with this ur early cry,
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Tannhauser(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
angry
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by ojaysam25(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
WhizdomXX:

Isn't it clear by now, he has lost!!!
Sadly but that's the bitter truth.Democracy weeps

Take heart Democracy. You were not meant for foolish, slaveminded and blindfolded Nigerians.
Na God get power....I strongly believe obaseki is winning this even if the odds are against him...

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by victorazyvictor(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
cpu2006:
Obaseki is in sifia pain.
Those of you believing this are gullible.
He may be the one rigging the election. grin grin grin
This is politics, game of sages.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Minjim: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lolling in the donkey

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by ejimatic: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/19/edo-decides-theyre-rigging-me-out-gov-obaseki-cries-out/
. Can somebody who understands Edo or Esan languages interpret what the outgoing governor. said?

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
duro4chang:
I wamt to just remind you and others of law of karma. That is all.

Obaseki is correcting the wrong systems created by Oshiomole like Oshiomole corrected the wrong systems created by igbinedion and anenih. If that is karma then yes obaseki is reminding Oshiomole of the law of karma.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by WhizdomXX(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
seunmsg:
Too early to start shedding tears dictator Obaseki. Will you shed blood when INEC declare Ize-Iyamu?

Allow the process to go on peacefully without heating up the tensed atmosphere in the state. If you have reservations, package them and approach the tribunal after a winner is declared.

He knows he's loosing, courtesy of the rigged electoral process in Nigeria and he's crying out.
What's wrong with that if I may ask? You would do the same if in such an unfortunate situation.

The only suprising thing is that this was the same system that put him into power, he never cried about it (Blessed Yaradua), but now it's being used against him. Bunch of hypocrites.

Nigerians stand up against failed parties and their failed candidates from mortgaging your wonderful future. This too must pass!!!
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Donedeal1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please save the tears till when you have been clearly ( rigged out) and when your done you agree Edo can learn more things from Lasgidi.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by oneeast3: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Godwin
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by MrPaul2: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
AhlexOfficial:
Stop crying foul... EDO NA LAGOS ALREADY cool cool cool
Even if he didn't win and by now you still don't know Edo is not Lagos, then you have a big problem
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by bizzibodi(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki will not know what hit him tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by duro4chang(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Obaseki is correcting the wrong systems created by Oshiomole like Oshiomole corrected the wrong systems created by igbinedion and anenih. If that is karma then yes obaseki is reminding Oshiomole of the law of karma.
You either take it or leave it. I have said it all.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Another cry cry baby spotted.......obaseki pls cry Edo a river
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
duro4chang:
You either take it or leave it. I have said it all.

We are saying thesame thing. Karma is karma.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Owaincouncil: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
ojaysam25:

Where are you Bro.
Hope you are in edo to fire the 1st shoot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.