Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections (9821 Views)

Truck Runs Into Edo Gubernatorial Aspirant, Barr. Asue Ighodalo’s Car / 2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections / PDP Postpones Edo Gubernatorial Election Primary Election Until June 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by FreeRapist(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by udemzyudex(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where's the OP now?

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by udemzyudex(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
adekolaelect:
But this election not yet concluded now you these people but if it get back to APC This will make me conclude that Ipob people are bad market if they support you.

So anybody that supports PDP other than APC is Ipob, and you say you went to school?

3 Likes

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by adekolaelect(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
udemzyudex:

So anybody that supports PDP other than APC is Ipob, and you say you went to school?
sorry cry little!!!!! Ipob always support anything against APC / present government .obasekis was their enemy when he was in APC but he is their heroes when he changed party to PDP like wise Iyamu of APC . sorry your education can not give you wisdom you only master on Knowledge which can not take you anywhere without wisdom .
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by udemzyudex(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
adekolaelect:
sorry cry little!!!!! Ipob always support anything against APC / present government .obasekis was their enemy when he was in APC but he is their heroes when he changed party to PDP like wise Iyamu of APC . sorry your education can not give you wisdom you only master on Knowledge which can not take you anywhere without wisdom .

You have nothing reasonable to post.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by PrudencyFeats: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
adekolaelect:

Isn't it the same with you... Obaseki now your enemy because he joined PDP and a declared thief by your APC now your favorite because he joined your party?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
udemzyudex:
Where's the OP now?
he must have guzzled otapiapia just like his ancestor awolowo

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by TheChameleon: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
he must have guzzled otapiapia just like his ancestor awolowo

..while banging your ugly ma.
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by slimanyd: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:
According to chestbeating supporters of Obaseki :

1. APC rigged...It was the fault of INEC.

2. There was violence....the IGP was biased.

3. There was voter apathy because voters had no transport fare....that's Buhari's fault.

4. There were no US fighter jets to protect voters.... Trump caused it.

5. Their favourite : TINUBU, TINUBU , TINUBU!

PS - after Ize Iyamu is sworn in, "dont worry, he would fight Oshiomole"

Youths... NO politician is worth risking your life for. Have your fun online.

Come back to this thread when results are officially announced.

I dey wait you o
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by deboysben(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Benevento:
Ipob and bad luck.

If they support you just know that you are bound to fail.

I think their hatred towards Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu is a blessing in disguise.
what is happening nna?
You go dey alright cos one good turn deserves another.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 20, 2020
TheChameleon:

yes good thing u banging her in the grave so shall ur soul perish same she did its not a curse its a fact fool!
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by dogmart(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Well nice analysis!

Meanwhile, are you a pet lover ? Do you wish to buy quality and standard pet or dogs of good pedigree at affordable prices without fear of being scammed?

Join DogmartTV today! We post hundred of genuine quality dog adverts from states all over the country daily for u to make a pick from.

It is very simple.
Simply click:

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

You will be glad you did!

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by TheChameleon: 2:00am On Sep 20, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
yes good thing u banging her in the grave so shall ur soul perish same she did its not a curse its a fact fool!

E pain am.

If you no get home training...na me go give you.
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:12am On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:
Hahahaha..

Anyways, me only waiting for my last year December predictions about the ousting of both Oshiomole as Apc Chairman and Obaseki as a governor

EDO NO BE LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:19am On Sep 20, 2020
TheChameleon:

Smello why running away nah ,I use to think you are one hard troll , not knowing you're just an over bloated dun.ce just small gbas gbos you'll start getting emotional. Lol

Note: EDO NO BE LAGOS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by Ikinternational: 2:36am On Sep 20, 2020
adekolaelect:
But this election not yet concluded now you these people but if it get back to APC This will make me conclude that Ipob people are bad market if they support you.

Good God almighty grow some balls.
Take a stance n stay there...GEEzus

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by adekolaelect(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

Isn't it the same with you... Obaseki now your enemy because he joined PDP and a declared thief by your APC now your favorite because he joined your party?
are you OK for telling me that APC that bastardized everything in the country is my party ? Use your sense !!!! Everybody is not party man like you.
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by TheChameleon: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Bobbyfreshh to his foolish dad.

Smello why running away nah ,I use to think you are one hard troll , not knowing you're just an over bloated dun.ce just small gbas gbos you'll start getting emotional. Lol

Note: EDO NO BE Abia
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=TheChameleon post=94110968][/quote]

E pain the din.gbat wells

Edo no be Lagos

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by KendrickAyomide: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2020
SaintBeehot:

Just like bread and butter 5&6 grin
how market na bros
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by SaintBeehot(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
how market na bros
He shock me

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by 1Alex: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheChameleon:
I would do why Obaseki won grin grin grin

3. There was voter apathy because voters had no transport fare....that's Buhari's fault.

oga how market?

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by voizofone: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
adekolaelect:

They are always right but the tide of Nigeria will not let you see it.
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by damosky12(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Benevento:
Ipob and bad luck.

You mean am??

Look at how Obaseki has now failed...

Wow! You are so wise sha

1 Like

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by KendrickAyomide: 3:48am On Sep 21, 2020
TheChameleon:
I would do why Obaseki won grin grin grin

you are really Chameleon
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by ebuka440: 4:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Have you listened to the election results Maddy man

quote author=Benevento post=94082454]Ipob and bad luck.

I think their hatred towards Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu is a blessing in disguise.[/quote]
Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Benevento:
Ipob and bad luck.

Have you finally received sense now ? grin grin

cc lzaa bambambiglo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by adenigga(m): 5:35am On Sep 21, 2020
JAMO84:
My belle o. You wan kee me with laff

I dey talk am here too ooo.....

Re: Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections by onlyson16(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2020
TheChameleon:
Our lions of Biafuro right now...

[img]https://i./OCf9.gif[/img]
mumu hwfa? how market

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pompeo: US Will Do Everything To Counter ISIS And Its Affiliates Everywhere / I Don’t Owe Any Civil Servant, Pensioners - Hope Uzodimma / Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.