Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,486 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked (8139 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by QueenVaji: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
So am having this argument with my girlfriends..
this good looking guy has been lavishing money on my friend...

later they went to one of this expensive hotels in VI...she didn't spend the night with him anyway...somehow they just kissed and cuddled according to her...but what are the chances that sex didnt happen..
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by kestine(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Neither ur friend is smart and knows how to play her game well or the guy is a simp... Either way it happens...

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Bennysam: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Your friend is Linus , it's a very big lie

10 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Klinee: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

later they went to one of this expensive hotels in VI...she didn't spend the night with him anyway...somehow they just kissed and cuddled..but what are the chances that sex didnt happen..

if she says no, her no is her no, any other attempt to move forward by the guy is actually rape and is punishable.
But, that your friend is very very wicked for not having sex with the innocent guy, if you are not ready for sex don't accept his offer.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by lastclaire4(f): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

later they went to one of this expensive hotels in VI...she didn't spend the night with him anyway...somehow they just kissed and cuddled according to her...but what are the chances that sex didnt happen..

It happens. Most everything end in sex? Some people are not quick to ask for sex. That is what they use to prove big boy.
Someone was almost buying a car for me but the day he mentioned it, was the day I had to have a rethink about everything. He never asked of sex.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by QueenVaji: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Klinee:
if she says no, her no is her no, any other attempt to move forward by the guy is actually rape and is punishable.
But, that your friend is very very wicked for not having sex with the innocent guy, if you are not ready for sex don't accept his offer.

offer of going to a hotel room?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by QueenVaji: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

It happens. Most everything end in sex? Some people are not quick to ask for sex. That is what they use to prove big boy.
Someone was almost buying a car for me but the day he mentioned it, was the day I had to have a rethink about everything. He never asked of sex.

i don't believe you
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by QueenVaji: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
kestine:
Neither ur friend is smart and knows how to play her game well or the guy is a simp... Either way it happens...

the guy is far from a simp...infact his very good with ladies and drives a big jeep...the girl on the other hand is just too loose but very cute..so i dont know why she wants to confuse us...
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by lastclaire4(f): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

i don't believe you

Lol honestly. You dont need to believe but it is what it is.

This guy was the son of a former military administrator of a western state. He didnt really have so much things to do with money aprt from his building project.
He is classy very classy but also very humble. Maybe some of those things he was doing was purely out of love or just to bring me up to his status.
He was always telling me "you have to look beautiful and expensive"

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by QueenVaji: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

This guy was the son of a former military administrator of a western state. He didnt really have so much things to do with money aprt from his building project.
He is classy very classy but also very humble. Maybe some of those things he was doing was purely out of love or just to bring me up to his status.

but on a serious note..is hard for a babe to go spend hotel time without getting the D....is just difficult not impossible

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Klinee: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

Maybe he is afraid of asking you for sex or maybe he wants to marry you and feel that it is yet time to ask you for sex.
Maybe he have not won your heart completely.
Sex is very important in a man's life, so after lavishing his wealth on you he expects sex from you unless he is not sexually ok.
No man will spend his hard earned money just like that, don't take for granted.
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Klinee: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

offer of going to a hotel room?
But you stated that he lavish money on your friend
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
How much did he give her?
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by kukoyi17226: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
:giving of going to a motel bathroom? But you stated that he lavish funds on your pal
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by cooooooks(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
What if the guy has ED and just wanted company?

Or what if she was drunk?

What if they tried but it was too painful?

Many possibilities.

kestine:
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
to go and buy fuel ABI guy no dull am
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
there are few men like that,but im not one of them,lady if you follow me to my hotel room,your body is mine simple.except if we didn't come together or im saving your arse from being kicked by a nutjob.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nah
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by AlphaMajestic: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
How much did he give her?

i know she comes back with fastfood takeaways like shawarma and cakes...plenty of those anytime they go out
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by AlphaMajestic: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
kukoyi17226:
:giving of going to a motel bathroom? But you stated that he lavish funds on your pal

i dnt get your point...but yes he spends money on each outing...they just met last week or so..and he has transferred 10k for her atimes
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

i know she comes back with fastfood takeaways like shawarma and cakes...plenty of those anytime they go out

It's very possible they never had sex.. u can give it a try

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by AlphaMajestic: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

It's very possible they never had sex.. u can give it a try

u feel so...she said it herself that she was naked but they didn't have sex...that her breast and ass was just being played with....when girl want lie sef..they go just confuse u join

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Liposure: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
It depends on the individual. If he's somebody that can't control himself forget it
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by lastclaire4(f): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

i dnt get your point...but yes he spends money on each outing...they just met last week or so..and he has transferred 10k for her b4

Eeeh you people are funny. 10k? What is 10k? See what Buhari has done to us.

You can actually meet someone today and the person may give you 100k as dash.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Youngpo413: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

but on a serious note..is hard for a babe to go spend hotel time without getting the D....is just difficult not impossible
Are you related to John Snow?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

u feel so...she said it herself that she was naked but they didn't have sex...that her breast and ass was just being played with....when girl want lie sef..they go just confuse u join

It is possible cos I've had experience where I wanted to have sex with a girl buh she was shy to tell me she needed money before sex. So it never happened
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by 4words: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

For the girl to be naked, then she was ready for it. It's either her puzzy stinks so the guy got discouraged and changed his mind or the body (the boobs and asss) weren't as pretty as he thought. Trust me, he won't call her again.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Why would I take a lady to a hotel and not bang her? grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by JONSYN7154: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
QueenVaji:

what are the chances that his dick didn't rise during the kissing and cuddling?

Answer this and you'll Get the true answer.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
It depends on why I invite a girl to my hotel room.

I may just wanna hang out with her for a while because I need company or may need to have a discussion.

In cases like that, I won't touch her even if she is as beautiful as Beyonce but if na Chelsea Liverpool match both of us carry for mind dey go hotel, then the inevitable will surely come to fruition. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by Edmundbill(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
4words:

For the girl to be naked, then she was ready for it. It's either her puzzy stinks so the guy got discouraged and changed his mind or the body (the boobs and asss) where as pretty as he thought. Trust me, he won't call her again.
wisdom is strangling u bro
Re: Can A Girl Follow A Guy To A Hotel Room And Not Get Fvcked by AlphaMajestic: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
4words:

For the girl to be naked, then she was ready for it. It's either her puzzy stinks so the guy got discouraged and changed his mind or the body (the boobs and asss) where as pretty as he thought. Trust me, he won't call her again.

Edmundbill:
wisdom is strangling u bro

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
nothing like dat anyway

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. / This Lady’s Backside Is The Biggest You Have Ever Seen (sexy Photo) / Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.