Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Tracking A Lost Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tracking A Lost Phone (474 Views)

Pls How True Is This About Welcoming Back A Lost SIM? / Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracking A Lost Phone by jeph19(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hello there,
I lost my phone (infinix hot 7) on the 1st July 2020,at around 6:15 PM, in a tricycle

I called the number all through the night till the next day morning and due to the fact that it was ringing, I was optimistic that it would be returned to me the next day morning. After a while of waiting for a return without any hope,I went to MTN office for Sim retrieval.

I filled the form I was given, provided my passport and left with an assurance that my line would be on later that same day.

Later that day, 02-07-2020, at about 5:11PM, I called the lady at the MTN shop to know why my line has not been on and she told me "they've been using the line for withdrawal through airtime recharge" and that she had to call Asaba to block the line.

Finally on 3-07-2020, my line was active and connecting; with the last top up balance of 4k

I went to the police station for tracking of the lost device and was told to bring 30k.

Please i NEED help in tracking my lost device, i can provide the IMEI number, but don't have money for tracking. (I'm a student).
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone by salamuu(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
That's why xiaomi is the best.
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
salamuu:
How? Does it mean it can't be stolen or it will track himself?

Op I'll advice you look for money to track it because they use high tech equipments to track and if the phone is found, the criminal will pay you the money spent

1 Like

Re: Tracking A Lost Phone by aezenkwu(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Just pay the 30k

The criminal would pay the rest .
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone by Jacku: 2:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Just pay it if the phone is too important to you
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2020
salamuu:

Explain
Re: Tracking A Lost Phone by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Xavfra:

Explain

Xiaomi got a lock on devices, like icloud........

Google also got FRP lock, but it's not rolled out.......

1 Like

Re: Tracking A Lost Phone by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Xiaomi got a lock on devices, like icloud........

Google also got FRP lock, but it's not rolled out.......

Ohkkayyyy..... thanks wink

(1) (Reply)

Speed Of Hynetflex / SOLUTION TO BROUSING WITH AIRTIME ON GLO! / Please What's Wrong With My Gionee S10lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.