Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing (57932 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by segun18(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
What is this now?
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Yemisi87: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
The perpetrators of this evil act shall know no peace throughout their lifetime. Amen

According to this report, she dropped the gas cylinder and left house immediately. The police should please trace and arrest the girl boyfriend. He may have something to say. Also the girl's close friends must be questioned. The girl know the killers. I believe, if the people around the girl are well questioned, the truth will surely come out.
How I wish she told someone of whom she wanted to go and meet before stepping out of the house again.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by wink2015(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
IF THE POLICE SERIOUSLY COME INTO THE MATTER THEY WILL FISH OUT THE PERPETRATOR(S) OF THIS DASTARDLY ACT.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Dicksonpal: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Yemisi87:

According to this report, she dropped the gas cylinder and left house immediately. The police should please trace and arrest the girl boyfriend. He may have something to say. Also the girl's close friends must be questioned. The girl know the killers. I believe, if the people around the girl are well questioned, the truth will surely come out.
How I wish she told someone of whom she wanted to go and meet before stepping out of the house again.
small girls in abeokuta are now running after dick just for stipend, I heard she dropped the gas cylinder where she went to do a refill and followed a guy in white jalabia.... Its pitiful she was killed because I felt goosebumps all over my body.
However parents need to do more in training their wards..
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by ofonimi: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Somebody asked: Why did they kill the girl after raping her. The answer is that the rapists are known individuals to the girl. If they had allowed the girl to go they believed the girl would report them to the police. Therefore for them to conceal their evil act and continue to perpetrate it they decided to kill the girl. But they forget that judgement day is coming, mind you this judgement is not like the earthly judgement where you can bribe the judge and the judge would subvert the judgement in your favour..

1 Like

Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Hassanmaye(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
please everyone should be security conscious all the time, most importantly stop advertising your cake before you have it, people are very wicked.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by sofiscatedmoron: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Yoruba people
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by joepepsy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Na Buhari rape person?
vanida6:
to goan out dis days dey scared me cuz we re not sef anymore in dis buhari regime sad

God protect us nd may dat girl soul Rip ;(
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Yxxx: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anodabanga:
Why the murder after rape
Because she knows them personally.
Na who know you dey do you.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by chukemmang(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
What kind of rubbish is all this? Is this how our little girls will keep dying everyday? Have we become insane in this country? Have the lawmakers become idiots that they can't declare the death sentence for rapists? What is wrong with this hopeless country called Nigeria?
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by maramara: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
RIP, Oh Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by adelumolo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Who is government? Better take absolute care of your children from wolves...
Smony:
The issue of rape in this country has been escalating daily, government need to take a proactive measure to bring an end to this. If not our life n the life of our young ones will be in danger.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by ericangel01(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
all these girls no dey hear word , the nairaland king is tired of the same mistake all these girls dey do. go refill gas you don reason with man to go meet for uncompleted building. see the results now
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by hollah124: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
Kestolove:
14yrs with all dix breazt?
[/s]
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by hollah124: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
Patrioticman007:
What an evil act.
[/s]
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Toscarel: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
lightangel65i:

She is too big for 14 though

One of the demons has spoken
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by rafcrown(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Many criminals around.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Ahmback(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
monsters everywhere
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by lightangel65i(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Toscarel:

One of the demons has spoken

Shove this down your arsehole
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Toscarel: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2020
lightangel65i:

Shove this down your arsehole

Perv
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Godpikin4real(f): 3:58am On Sep 20, 2020
OhhhGosh!!!!!!! My heart bleeds.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by Decryptor(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Yoruba bloggers will soon "fabricate" one fake story on Anambra and post it here to "soft cushion" this one.
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by molbic(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
THIS YEAR OGUN AND ANAMBRA UNA DOO OH
Re: Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing by EmekaBlue(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ogun and badnews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) / My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries / Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.