Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Menstrual Cup - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cup (182 Views)

Menstrual Cup, An Alternative To Pads & Tampoons / Menstruation 101 Lecture: How To Use A Menstrual Cup / Say Goodbye To Tampons, Pads...switch To Menstrual Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menstrual Cup by DrDunni01: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Luna Cup is a clever little thing, and it can adapt to your lifestyle, give you freedom, comfort and plenty of confidence.

Using a menstrual cup means you can exercise freely and socialize every day of the month. It is reliable, economical and healthy – everything you need for a balanced life.

24 HOURS WORRY-FREE PROTECTION AGAINST LEAKS AND SHOWING

SUPER SOFT AND COMFORTABLE

WON'T CAUSE DRYNESS OR IRRITATION

TRAVEL WITH EASE

ECO-FRIENDLY

EASY INSERT

REUSABLE

Price: #3000 minus the delivery fee.

Re: Menstrual Cup by EstherWalker: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
I got to see your post for the first time on https://stdcenterny.com/articles/vaginal-smell-causes-testing-treatment.html and I have no words to explain I learnt many new tips not only for my assignment but for life too.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: As Anyone Experienced This. / Nasarawa Setting Proper Foundation For Science Education / How to reduce menstrual pains with rain soul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.