Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) (711 Views)

Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Litmus: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUn4aPEbkPE
Kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant

See your life you Nigerians. angry

When it was muted here that Nigeria planned on building Nuclear Power Stations, Nigerians and all of Africa landed on Niraland, blab-blabing away, Nigeria is shithole, blah, blah, why, Nigiraaaa, hell-hole, everyone was text screaming and hollering, cussing and discouraging, F-ing and blinding.

So, I was surprised to discover that Kenya was quietly beavering away with Nuclear Power plans. Yet Kenyans were on Niraland too, a couple of years ago, shouting and discouraging Nigeria from going nuclear.

Nigeria needs to put Nigeria first and forget Africa. Nigerians are clever imaginative, adventurous people that will go far. Don’t let Africa stop you and yet go behind your back to implement the very ideas that you were the ones to first consider.
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by daddytime(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please, off the mic oh.

Bia op, na Swahili you translate to English?

Was Nigeria to build something like this how much do you think would be budgeted for it?

Nigeria never get the mind money wey our politicians fit budget, thief, and share amongst them that's why dem never think about am.
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by mamaafrik(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
This your English Grammar self,con be like say your owe your English Teacher for sukul grin grin grin,o orisirisi something
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by abouzaid: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Litmus:

When it was muted here that Nigeria planned on building Nuclear Power Stations, Nigerians and all of Africa landed on Niraland, blab-blabing away, Nigeria is shithole, blah, blah, why, Nigiraaaa, hell-hole, everyone was text screaming and hollering, cussing and discouraging, F-ing and blinding.

So, I was surprised to discover that Kenya was quietly beavering away with Nuclear Power plans. Yet Kenyans were on Niraland too, a couple of years ago, shouting and discouraging Nigeria from going nuclear.

Nigeria needs to put Nigeria first and forget Africa. Nigerians are clever imaginative, adventurous people that will go far. Don’t let Africa stop you and yet go behind your back to implement the very ideas that you were the ones to first consider.
no problem provided we site the nuclear power plants in your village. Nigeria that can't manage gas powered electricity plants wants to build nuclear power plants? even ordinary refinery, we can't manage.
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Litmus: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
mamaafrik:
This your English Grammar self,con be like say your owe your English Teacher for sukul grin grin grin,o orisirisi something

My grammar is adequate, thank you very much, I’m a published writer. smiley
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Jafar1: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Aaaah!!
Nairaland's own grammarian.
I developed headache reading that!!

Let me consult my dictionary!
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Litmus: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jafar1:
Aaaah!!

I developed headache reading that!!

Partly my intension, since the piece was reflecting how you people write, especially when you people write, complaining and pooping everything Nigerian.
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Lipscomb(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you are in SS Two I will advise you to start working on your English so that you can make your WAEC in one sitting.
Litmus:

Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Lipscomb(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
In fact you are still making the same mistake.
Litmus:

Partly my intension, since the piece was reflecting how you people write, especially when you people write, complaining and pooping everything Nigerian.
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Litmus: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lipscomb:
In fact you are still making the same mistake.

Look, Omenka was mistaken; I simply let it slide, so don’t get too carried away.

Clowns grin
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Lipscomb(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
undecided
Litmus:

Look, Omenka was mistaken; I simply let it slide, so don’t get too carried away.

Clowns grin
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by helinues: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
To build $5bn Nuclear power plant for what purpose?

To be among the Nuclear power country with what Debt?
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by PrudencyFeats: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Litmus:

I agree, but it should be built in the 'far north' where there is vast land.

At least we know that Niger state is bigger than the whole South East put together by land mass.

Lagos is not up to many local governments in the north by land mass.

It will further develop the north. The northern politicians said the north is poor, with this it will further develop the north.

Please no one should come and disturb any southern state to site the Nuclear power plant.
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Finnese001: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Giant of Africa indeed cheesy
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by leofab(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Must we always compare
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Building a nuclear power plant in the South-East will go a long way in healing of wounds and serve to prove they're not being marginalised.

1 Like

Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Karlovich: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
While the zoo is busy borrowing
Re: Putting Nigeria First (kenya To Build A $5 Billion Nuclear Power Plant) by Openbusiness: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Waste of money. You don't need a nuclear power plant to a achieve constant 24/7 electricity. Plus Kenya is a small country, how many heavy industries do they have? Most of the electricity generated will end up "unused"

(1) (Reply)

Edo Elections: 'Edo No Be Lagos' Trends Online As Obaseki Coasts Home To Victory / Only Alaafin & Obong Have Constitutional Power To Call For Nig. Dissolution / Buhari’s Northern Supporters Considering Jonathan For 2023 Presidential Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.