Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit (59512 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Okuda(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
To early to celebrate shaa

Let's the most carried nd most rugged wins
So the he can share mushin weed as vote of thanks

what you keep trying to say doesnt even make sense
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Hezmatosky: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Why bringing PDP result 1million step after APC? After jubiliating that APC cleared it, fem! You see nonsense PDP with double folds. PDP is cheating angry
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by sureinfo: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congrats to him.
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by solmus: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
grin

this one go pain kpomo mouth ooo

cc
solmus grin

100+ to 200+.

Pigs in my farm are already crying to chukuka Abike alabam their pigy diety because the are getting slaughtered for pastor Ize Iyamu's victory party

Meanwhile Oshiomhole's poling unit was 1200 to 1 PDP got drowned a thousand times

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Eriokanmi: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
MiztaSpark:
Result so far.
looks good, if real. I expect more from esan central though
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by 4tomandchi: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Edo people have spoken!!!!
PDP should not be quick to celebrate they should instead focusing on making the people's vote count.
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Eriokanmi: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
rowosky:
Please I have a question
Does Edo have any ancestral roots with Ondo
Cause I'm from Akoko N-W in Ondo State
And there is Akoko in Edo State
Slawormir(Mr Edo) your help is needed
yes

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Chris2863(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Drabeey:
It's high time people know elections are not won on social media pages.
Pained
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by zadokchidi: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pdp will win Edo...some of the apc governors will be against Osho due to what he did to them ..when they want to be godfather..in their state..e.g roachas okorocha..etx

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by MurderX: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Zchi1052:

Where did u get this from?
Inside his laptop
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Mrpojj(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
play5050:
Winning pulling unit is not the main issue, let them give us result per local government, den we will no who is going

It starts from pulling unit
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by NaMe4: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
icuminpiss:
I'm not from EDO, but I want PDP to win

I got guys from the North calling and messaging me today, asking what's going on.

They're hoping Obaseki wins.

This election is a pivotal point in the political history of Nigeria

This is not a matter of political party, but the future for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Prechgold1180(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
rowosky:
Please I have a question

You Nur know say nah we colonize unah

Same way we colonized Lagos

ND Benin republic

Search google

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by osazsky(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
No be the same Edo north wey people dey shout APC stronghold since be this...?
the thing weak me o.upon all say ize na Muslim pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Sewgon79(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
MiztaSpark:
Result so far.

So far so good, PDP winning

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
solmus:

100+ to 200+.

Pigs in my farm are already crying to chukuka Abike alabam their pigy diety because the are getting slaughtered for pastor Ize Iyamu's victory party

Meanwhile Oshiomhole's poling unit was 1200 to 1 PDP got drowned a thousand times

[/s]
e pain am well well
e don dey speak in tongues grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by WinLABSstores: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nigeria is indeed not ready for change and development.

Senseless electorates

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Wajo: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Power to the people
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by EdiskyHarry: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
I have nothing to say than to say a very big congrats to obaseki.
God bless Edo state for standing against godfathrism.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Danny50: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Edo is not lagos, congrats to you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by OBA117(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
If Obaseki wins this election, I pray APC will not use "judiciary" against him.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by freaklyme(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
rowosky:
Please I have a question
Bro It is Ondo that has ancestral root with Edo not otherwise

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by bobbina(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Only a blind fool will vote for APC
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by talk2obed84(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
How 'bout Tony Momoh's poling unit?
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Tonytonero1: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Final result will tell. PDP go lose sha
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by theophilusj31(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
rowosky:
Please I have a question
ondo borders Edo,most people from edo state originated from the yorubas,our fore father's are peopt from Yoruba land who migrated to edo state
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by theophilusj31(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
rowosky:
Please I have a question
ondo borders Edo,most people from edo state originated from the yorubas,our fore father's are peopt from Yoruba land who migrated to edo state....oghoghomigodo(
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by adelekeolu(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP would lead and win in the Voting process in the on going #Edo2020Decides but, the APC candidate will be announced and Decleared as the winner. Just as it was 4 years ago!!

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
rowosky:
Please I have a question
ibillo and isua are the boundaries between akoko and Edo hence the name akoko Edo.
Na just road separate them

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by donatus101(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations to ipob true true Edo no be abia cheesy Edo on the bag ondo to follow. APC would vanish just as fast as they came
Re: Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit by JorgedeToledo: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Iamikeokwu:
Am not into politics bt d only tin i hv to say is dat if PDP win Dat will be the wrong turning point for edo

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Photos Of People Sleeping At APC Convention: You Can't Cheat Nature! / Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.