Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why Is It Hard For Our Men Of God To Help The Youths? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It Hard For Our Men Of God To Help The Youths? (188 Views)

Which Of These Temptations Is Hard For You To Resist? / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For Our Men Of God To Help The Youths? by DisLifeSha: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
First of all, am a Christian and this is bothering me. I always go to church but I need help. Why is it hard for our Prophets, Pastors, Apostles, Reverends, Bishops, Evangelists to help the youths bedevilled by poverty to start their business? Should one go through hell on earth and still expect another spiritual hell? Poverty is real o. Someone needs help. A youth needs help. If a man of God help the youths, they have also helped the old. Poverty is the disease to be cured.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Our Men Of God To Help The Youths? by RedPanthar: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Leave them alone let's help ourselves

Come. Join my team

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For Our Men Of God To Help The Youths? by Oshin56(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Because of there selfish interest, even if politicians bring slot to church they will give it to there children an be expecting tithe from a poor souls.
Re: Why Is It Hard For Our Men Of God To Help The Youths? by Enudapan: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: Why Is It Hard For Our Men Of God To Help The Youths? by ojun50(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
DisLifeSha:
First of all, am a Christian and this is bothering me. I always go to church but I need help. Why is it hard for our Prophets, Pastors, Apostles, Reverends, Bishops, Evangelists to help the youths bedevilled by poverty to start their business? Should one go through hell on earth and still expect another spiritual hell? Poverty is real o. Someone needs help. A youth needs help. If a man of God help the youths, they have also helped the old. Poverty is the disease to be cured.
Have you relate you problem to ur pastor

(1) (Reply)

Let us thank God For Protecting Africa / Stop Blaming The Devil And Take Responsibility For Your Stupidity - Daddy Freeze / I'll Consider It Demotion If I Were Invited To Be President Of Nigeria- Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.