Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) (88360 Views)

President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Results From SITUATION ROOM / Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Edijana2015(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2020
PDP wins: APC 》PDP
APC wins: PDP 》APC

Let's not be fooled
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Wasky101: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
NextGovernor:
We PDP have our own result from all polling unit collated from our situation room. We have added up and know the total votes. We are waiting for INEC to announce what we have. APC think they were dealing with fools.

If you want to be mad. Do it completely.
That's how u had result last year and atiku won with over 11 million votes, be calming down bros
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Wasky101:

That's how u had result last year and atiku won with over 11 million votes, be calming down bros

After your aboki supreme Court did their bracadabra?

It was confirmed in Osun, Ekiti and Kano and you think the presidential election was different?
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2020
ileogbenfidel:
Apc will regret how they treated Obaseki
i think he found himself among them but was never one of them.. He has honour and dignity which all core Apc politians lack the likes of ganduje. Lai mohamed oshiomhole rochas. (Fayemi is an exception.)

2 Likes

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by bamasite2: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Meaning they won't complain about the outcome abi?
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by valx2: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2020
jlinkd78:
Obaseki cruising to victory

In as much as I would love this statement to be true, but this is Nigeria under a nepotistic government.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by gulfer: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2020
I can't see anyone wearing nosemask or maintaining social distance; I hope this situation room will not turn to pandemic room soon angry angry angry
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Wasky101: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2020
udemzyudex:

After your aboki supreme Court did their bracadabra?

It was confirmed in Osun, Ekiti and Kano and you think the presidential election was different?
What exactly was confirmed in osu., ekiti and kano
Why not add Bayelsa and Zamfara to d list
I see you have selective amnesia.
Let me tell u one thing if the people have decided to vote a particular candidate overwhelmingly there is nothing anybody can do about it
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Wasky101:

What exactly was confirmed in osu., ekiti and kano
Why not add Bayelsa and Zamfara to d list
I see you have selective amnesia.
Let me tell u one thing if the people have decided to vote a particular candidate overwhelmingly there is nothing anybody can do about it

Go and ask your president, it some of you don't even follow what's happening all you do is rant out what your brain can only think of at the moment.

Your president said remote control was used in Osun state, there was a thread here on front page which he said PDP won't win any state if he wants.

Stop following politics blindingly, stop acting like a zombie.
www.guardian.ng/politics/buhari-reveals-how-apc-won-osun-governorship-with-remote-control/
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Germi9: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

You miss pdp because you're Igbo. Nyamiri crew...when last do you queue for fuel at the filling station?/ but during PDP we are always queuing at the filling station.
if by now u still believe in the herdsmen,then you are uncircumcised
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Depressed101: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2020
If GEJ had been more serious about the Presidential election that year. We won't be in this mess
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Nchenches:

Nigerians from north, south, east and west are prepared to say good riddance to bad rubbish - APC, before it finally throws the country into another civil war.

Absolutely spot on.
APC and Buhari brought so much divisive llines in this country.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Jkindness: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Never been more proud of being an Edo lady.
Lmao!
Power to my people.
we are appealing to you to upload a DP.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
The truth is that Oshiomole actually tried compared to the igbinedions oshiomole was a.master.performer during his.time...that is why Jonathan never troubled him
But suddenly something went wrong Oshiomole allowed himself to be Innitiated by Tinubu ...And he start losing himself even his wife his chairmanship and maybe his state may follow

It's a lesson

U r correct.
Oshiomole shot himself by trying to play the godfather.
He tried his best as a governor but coming back to want to rule by proxy by being a governor is very bad.
I like what Edo people r doing presently in this election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2020
chrisellence:
The people's democratic party (PDP) monitoring election from their situation room where they have a lot of tech guru and laptops to make sure that no foul play occurs.

Indeed this election can be said to be the first of its kind with the new development. Gov. Obaseki is indeed a wise man.
Gov Obaseki is a wise man and with wike on board winning is guaranteed, wike fought federal might to retain rivers state even with all the pressure FG and amechi mounted on him he came out victorious that's why they are afraid of wike, wike Obaseki shaibu na baba unstoppable I don't support politicians but oshiomole, tinubu must be stopped in Nigeria for things to get better in this country, Nigeria is in the wrong hands of apc and Buhari very clueless incompetent fellows desperate for power with no knowledge of what leadership is all about.

1 Like

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by lielbree: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2020
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. That is the case of pdp and apc in Nigeria.

This is what atiku should have done. Atiku made a huge mistake by picking a fight with Wike.

Wike is politics personified.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Wasky101: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2020
udemzyudex:

Go and ask your president, it some of you don't even follow what's happening all you do is rant out what your brain can only think of at the moment.

Your president said remote control was used in Osun state, there was a thread here on front page which he said PDP won't win any state if he wants.

Stop following politics blindingly, stop acting like a zombie.
www.guardian.ng/politics/buhari-reveals-how-apc-won-osun-governorship-with-remote-control/
Your reasoning faculty is in shambles, did you follow the elections in osun? Let me give u a rundown.
Pdp won with a margin lesser than the outstanding votes(cancellation or election was not able to take place)
Apc played money politics on the day of the outstanding election.
If obaseki wins with a wider margin abeg wetin anybody wan do
Make una dey use brain all this things no be rocket science.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by millhouse: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Please you people should show me APC situation room. Abi na rigging room them get?

1 Like

Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by ifex370(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2020
jaytee01:
You don't have to be sorry.... Buhari surrounded himself with criminals.

Buhari himself is the master criminal
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Timatayo1: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2020
PDP no be say una be cent but you're are More better than APC devil party 100 percent
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Timatayo1: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2020
PDP no be say una be cent but you're 100 percent better than APC devil party
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Efefiomk86: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2020
So Nigerian politicians now how to monitor election like this ,good innovation from PDP chairman.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by originalprof: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
this is a useful thing. Had we started this way since 1999, inec would have been a step ahead in conducting credible elections and declaring credible results by now. This man has just proved nigerians that credible elections devoid of violence with guarantee of voters' safety is possible. This would be first time in the history of nigeria that no single life was lost in a major election.
True Talk my Guy.... O lost life(ves)
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Wasky101:

Your reasoning faculty is in shambles, did you follow the elections in osun? Let me give u a rundown.
Pdp won with a margin lesser than the outstanding votes(cancellation or election was not able to take place)
Apc played money politics on the day of the outstanding election.
If obaseki wins with a wider margin abeg wetin anybody wan do
Make una dey use brain all this things no be rocket science.

Just STFU. You can only explain this jargons to your fellow zombies.

FYI Edo no be lagos.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2020
NextGovernor:
We PDP have our own result from all polling unit collated from our situation room. We have added up and know the total votes. We are waiting for INEC to announce what we have. APC think they were dealing with fools.

If you want to be mad. Do it completely.
Dey D Room Dey Collate Nah.
E Go Shock U Sha.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by MCDeLeonardo(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2020
See the way, them dey monitor our tweets and comments word for word....Issokay
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Wasky101: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2020
udemzyudex:

Just STFU. You can only explain this jargons to your fellow zombies.

FYI Edo no be lagos.
Jargons but u cant dispute it
Lol we don hear
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Knsley(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2020
isaythetruth:
no be person go announce the results?... they can monitor it from sambisa forest if they like, when they announce the result, if you don't like it, you can go to court!
You are one of the bad people in APC
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Wasky101:

Jargons but u cant dispute it
Lol we don hear

How can i dispute what i didn't read? You expect me to read something from a subjective mind like yours? Funny.
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by Wasky101: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2020
udemzyudex:

How can i dispute what i didn't read? You expect me to read something from a subjective mind like yours? Funny.
So u were just quoting me abi, una like to deceive unaself.
Subjective mind pele Mr objective
I tell u truth finish, schooled u in politics now u have acquired new knowledge, u can go ahead and discuss in your local beer parlour.
Dont forget to tell them a subjective mind schooled you
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by cyberghost23: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Depressed101:
If GEJ had been more serious about the Presidential election that year. We won't be in this mess
OgA shut up..
Election no be do or die..
Blame buhari for his foolishness.
Don't be unfortunate
Re: PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) by fashrola(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2020
I love this..... The real-time infographics and data collection

Technology is the only way we can beat shady practice in Election..

Imagine INEC deploying technology to collate results in realtime backed into Blockchain technology with tamper proof technology..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.