Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? (37875 Views)

We Buy For You From Aliexpress,1688 &taobao And Ship To Nigeria / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Chyzzprinz: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Please someone should help me track my product and tell me the exact plaCe it is or anyone who can help me locate it im very worried tracking number is CH107440883US and here is the last tracking info ( USPS CH107440883US Latest Status: Processed Through Facility 09/15/2020 6:35pm JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER Reply STOP to cancel) since 15 of sept. But my brother went to that last facility to see if he can retrieve it and waybill through dhl but usps facility said the plane left since 15 that they are waiting for responses from Nigeria too please someone should help me
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by prince9999: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pls have you received your order yet?
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Chyzzprinz: 3:13am On Oct 13, 2020
prince9999:
Pls have you received your order yet?

nooo i have not received it yet
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by sholey4love: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hi everyone I noticed something this evening. Is like those aliexpress sellers are also stealing from us mean while we keep blaming our post office. I am not saying our post office are holy or dont steal but not every shady deal is done by them.

The order I place since three months ago I.e in August, after three day I got a message that my order has been shipped.

I kept tracking the item but all I got was that item is on the way and the last tracking day on the site was 08/09/2020.

I kept disturbing the seller that I am tried of wait but he keeps telling me that everything will be fine.

Yesterday I boldy told him that my shipping date will expire on 11th of Nov and once its on 12th of Nov, I will open dispute and report him

To my surprise this evening I got another email directly from aliexpress that my order has just been shipped and that it will arrive soon.

Doest it mean the seller has deliberately send a fake tracking code in the first place? So that if the shipping date expire and I do nothing by reporting, he will just pocket my money?

Now am waiting for the phone to arrive soonest.

If you order for phone or anything login via PC and shout on you seller that of the shipping date got expired, you will open dispute and report them maybe this will help as well.

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Entrepreneurrr: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
sholey4love:

The order I place since three months ago I.e in August, after three day I got a message that my order has been shipped.

Are u sure he didn’t increase your buyers protection?

Check it first and get back to us?

Am saying this because anytime they increase buyers protection, they will still sent you email notification that your order is shipped

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by sholey4love: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

Are u sure he didn’t increase your buyers protection?

Check it first and get back to us?

Am saying this because anytime they increase buyers protection, they will still sent you email notification that your order is shipped

No he didn't. Am waiting till 11th of November. He already told me to open dispute if I didn't get my order.
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by toksade203: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2020
sholey4love:

No he didn't. Am waiting till 11th of November. He already told me to open dispute if I didn't get my order.

He increased your buyers protection.. Check messages on the app and click on order notification
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by tinnyailes(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Bobxin:
I have not had this experience with phone I ordered from AliExpress in Delta. I ordered last year, and it was delivered around January, not sure of the month, but it was delivered this year.
The only item of concern is the DJI drone I ordered which was seizes by custom, I only got the EMS bill where it was written "seizure". I immediately travelled to Lagos met the same officer who accessed the parcel, after so much pleading he refused to release it, even when I promised to give him money, he said the drone is contraband and it's already a government property and that his job is on the line if he releases it to me.
I don't think NIPOST officials steal these items, I've been ordering to Delta from AliExpress since 2014 not had this experience.
so drone aren’t allowed cry even those toy like ones?
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by tinnyailes(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Please what’s Nipost HeadOffice address and zip code
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by aieromon(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2020
tinnyailes:
Please what’s Nipost HeadOffice address and zip code

Nipost Corporate Headquarters
Abubakar Musa Argungu House
Plot 1279 Muhammadu Buhari Way
PMB 12537,
Garki 900001 Abuja, Nigeria
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by tinnyailes(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
aieromon:

Nipost Corporate Headquarters
Abubakar Musa Argungu House
Plot 1279 Muhammadu Buhari Way
PMB 12537,
Garki 900001 Abuja, Nigeria
I thought they said Lagos
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Hayqiu010(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Today is my birthday

Oya please all in the thread should gift me something.
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by peterincredible: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
sholey4love:
Hi everyone I noticed something this evening. Is like those aliexpress sellers are also stealing from us mean while we keep blaming our post office. I am not saying our post office are holy or dont steal but not every shady deal is done by them.

I kept tracking the item but all I got was that item is on the way and the last tracking day on the site was 08/09/2020.

I kept disturbing the seller that I am tried of wait but he keeps telling me that everything will be fine.

Yesterday I boldy told him that my shipping date will expire on 11th of Nov and once its on 12th of Nov, I will open dispute and report him

To my surprise this evening I got another email directly from aliexpress that my order has just been shipped and that it will arrive soon.

Doest it mean the seller has deliberately send a fake tracking code in the first place? So that if the shipping date expire and I do nothing by reporting, he will just pocket my money?

If you order for phone or anything login via PC and shout on you seller that of the shipping date got expired, you will open dispute and report them maybe this will help as well.
my guy that same thing happened to me too with the same seller "hong kong goldway" it seems your bp has been extended tooo that was what happened to me tooo i ordered 4th of august i think the extension was done by aliexpress themselves and not the seller i saw similar complain like this on reddit aliexpress section i know ure parcel has been stuck at "dispatch to oversee since august " abi?
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by centuryman(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2020
sholey4love:

I also ordered the same phone from this same seller in August. I don't think you should worry yourself, once your 'On-time Delivery days' are passed, just request for a refund. There's nothing he can do. I'm also waiting for my On-time Delivery days of Nov. 26 and then I will apply for a refund.

peterincredible:
my guy that same thing happened to me too with the same seller "hong kong goldway" it seems your bp has been extended tooo that was what happened to me tooo i ordered 4th of august i think the extension was done by aliexpress themselves and not the seller i saw similar complain like this on reddit aliexpress section i know ure parcel has been stuck at "dispatch to oversee since august " abi?
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by sholey4love: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
peterincredible:

Yes it has been stuck since August. So how did you go about you own. Were you refunded?
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by darkhorizon: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
ibietela2:

I don't know

How does it work please?
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Creeza(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
@amaifehenry sir, please if you see this reply me. Id like to get your contact details. God bless you.
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Creeza(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
NomzyJust:
Have been using NIPOST for more than 5 yeara now and still haven't had any issues with them. Last week I received an item that was shipped since March. I ship phones too but only via Ebay and I use a 3rd party shipping company. That way I get to avoid paying outrageous custom fees.

The best way is to get a shipper, talk to seller about your shipper, pay and send seller your shippers address. Your shipper will ship to you in less tine compared to AE long ass shipping.

By and large, NIPOST have been very good to me.
what kind of third party shipping do you make use of?
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by toksade203: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
amaifehenry:

Replied!

I sent a mail to you regarding my package. Kindly check.. Thanks
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by Entrepreneurrr: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2020
Good morning guys
Did anyone of u collected his phone?

saint2ace
Uchepele
Lemonz
shadeshadow
Amocee
Olamak1
Cherryberry456
peterincredible
osadolor153
stanisbaratheon
searay
VeeVeeMyLuv
Samuelon
sobality
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by searay(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:
Good morning guys

saint2ace
Uchepele
Lemonz
shadeshadow
Amocee
Olamak1
Cherryberry456
peterincredible
osadolor153
stanisbaratheon
searay
VeeVeeMyLuv
Samuelon
sobality
I ordered and received received my Talk cube 9 2018. If you want to order for phones, choose UPS or FedEx.

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:
Good morning guys

saint2ace
Uchepele
Lemonz
shadeshadow
Amocee
Olamak1
Cherryberry456
peterincredible
osadolor153
stanisbaratheon
searay
VeeVeeMyLuv
Samuelon
sobality
Yea I did

AESS

IT took 90+ days!

Although the phone is <50k

Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by mindtricks: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
That's how I ordered a big headphone since last year and I've not received. Meanwhile AliExpress told me it's been delivered. Called the Nipost offices and none agreed they've seen it

Just curious, was this how it ended or you were later refunded?
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by RosyIsBlessed: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
mindtricks:

Just curious, was this how it ended or you were later refunded?

Didn't get a refund. They decided that it was delivered yet I saw nothing.
Re: Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? by mindtricks: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Didn't get a refund. They decided that it was delivered yet I saw nothing.

So sorry about your travail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Gadgets from Anker, Amazon, JLab, Xiaomi, Haylou, Soundpeats etc. / How To Download Whatsapp For Blackberry Paid Version For Free (pictorial Guide) / Automatic Car Jack , Wheelspanner And Tyre Pump - Just Push A Button

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59