Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers (32861 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video) / Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by benjackugo: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers While In The House (Photo)

Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Laycon has hit a record of one Million followers on Instagram, IgbereTV reports.

The 26-year-old rapper achieved this feat in just 2 months since he entered the Big brother Naija Lockdown House.

Laycon is now the Big brother Naija Lockdown housemate with the highest Instagram followers.

IgbereTV recalls that Laycon was also the first housemate to get verified on Instagram and also on Twitter. In less than one month of being in the house after starting the show with only 3k followers in July.

Laycon is now the first Big Brother Naija housemate to hit one million followers on Instagram while still in Big Brother Naija house.

See screenshot below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1365242/bbnaija-laycon-becomes-first-housemate-get-1m-instagram-followers-house-photo/

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by JayromWrites: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
FTC for the first time

Long may it continue..

Forget laycon

Na God go punish Ole, Punish Lindelof, Punish woodward, punish everybody affiliated to the board at Manchester United

Make laycon win that 85 milla, help us with donation so that we fit buy Players

GGMU

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Okay

Is that part of Edo election result ?

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Konsult07(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
When baba God pick your call nothing can stop you.

Oh God pls answer my call too.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by 9jaBloke: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
cool
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Iyoocartel(f): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

This one no be news abeg

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by leaculpa: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
f

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by edoairways: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Konsult07:
When baba God pick your call nothing can stop you.

Oh God pls answer my call too.
God doesn't support immorality

51 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by espn(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Sure boy...Man does not know what is going on outside...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by real2fix(m): 4:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Laycon for 85m

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by haybhi1(m): 4:57am On Sep 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats. Laycon looks promising and he is like everyone's favorite coupled with added popularity from drama with Erica

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by tydi(m): 4:57am On Sep 20, 2020
I refuse to comment on any bbnaija thread since its commencement. But I think I'm an ICON now.

Laycon for the mulla

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by bioemmy: 4:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Even though I'm not a big fan of the program, this dude seems the most popular and favoured of the housemates.

If votes truely counts, he is the favourite to win the show.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by dalongjnr: 4:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Hmm.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Petersamuel8(m): 4:58am On Sep 20, 2020
see weti they enter from page when APC they plan rig election way they don lose badly
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Laycon for the muller

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by makkosky(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Smart, diplomatic and intelligent. Good guy

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by ifejobi84754: 5:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Iyooooooo bloc This one no be press abeg
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by real2fix(m): 5:01am On Sep 20, 2020
This is definitely God grace over him

God answer my prayer �.
God I need your grace and favour grant it to me lord.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by akanbiaa(m): 5:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Fame
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by meobizy(f): 5:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Abeg, how many does Eric have? I'm checking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by uruu(f): 5:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Laycon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 20, 2020
He is on Wikipedia too!

If you hate someone and God decides to favor the person, na headache go kill you las las

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by easyfem(m): 5:04am On Sep 20, 2020
this guy don blow bfor e comout the house self .............. even if this guy no win ..... there is fame already

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by IgboSomalia: 5:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Erica is busy doing digital bambiala on Gofundme.

The best thing Erica can achieve in her lifetime is to be a video vixen in Laycon's songs. Useless ill-mannered madwoman.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by pretydiva(f): 5:05am On Sep 20, 2020
How's that profitable
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by IgboSomalia: 5:06am On Sep 20, 2020
pretydiva:
How's that profitable

During the lockdown, Ronaldo made more from Instagram than soccer. Learn to read wide.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by peacettw: 5:07am On Sep 20, 2020
A great feat. I wish the young man the very best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Bbbwings: 5:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Nice

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Uriel Caught Kissing Neo After Saturday Night Party (Video) / BBNaija: Daniella & Khalid's Romance Kept Amaka Awake Through Last Night (Video) / Living In Bondage: Breaking Free Reviews And Ratings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.