Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? (3189 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by ggirl4real: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Trousers for females is not a sin

Don't ask me for scriptural backup because I know that the ones who preach against it do not have any scriptural backing except that verse in Deuteronomy which has nothing to do with trousers.

I'm very sure that in those churches preaches against trousers for women, some female members wear tights and shorts under their skirts and gowns. What makes them different? Does tight not also have two legs?

2 Likes

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Emary:

The question is whether trousers were designed originally for men or women. They were origninally unisex garments. Period.

In your study, you quoted that the first recorded trousers worn by women was by amazons. Anyone knows that amazons are like tomboys, they do what boys or men do. The inference is clearly that trousers were originally mens garment. Period.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
ggirl4real:

Don't ask me for scriptural backup because I know that the ones who preach against it do not have any scriptural backing except that verse in Deuteronomy which has nothing to do with trousers.

I'm very sure that in those churches preaches against trousers for women, some female members wear tights and shorts under their skirts and gowns. What makes them different? Does tight not also have two legs?

A grown human being is asking for the difference between underwear and outerwear.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Emary(f): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Image123:

In your study, you quoted that the first recorded trousers worn by women was by amazons. Anyone knows that amazons are like tomboys, they do what boys or men do. The inference is clearly that trousers were originally mens garment. Period.

You are just inferring to make it seem like you are correct. The quote is that it was originally worn by both sexes. Also, please educate yourself properly. Amazons were not tomboys but an elite group of very well trained warrior women.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
It depends on your Church!
Some churches say it's a sin, while in other Churches women even where trousers to preach on the pulpit.

1 Like

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by MuttleyLaff: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
OrdinaryPeeps:
h t tps://youtu.be/qWcsg1l9Wb0

It's a massive bone of contention among various denominations. No one has been able to give a satisfactory explanation to this issue.

Do you attend a trouser-wearing church?
Are they proper for Christian ladies?

Let's hear your opinion with scriptural backings.

#becoming_like_Christ
Note: The attached video is a short explanation from a renowned preacher, apostle Joshua Selman. You can check it out if you don't mind.

OrdinaryPeeps:
Alright, then. Spare a little time to check out Joshua Selman's opinion from the link in the post.

Thanks for your input.

OrdinaryPeeps:
Thank you for your input, sir! Do you mind checking this message from Joshua Selman? He could be making some sense: h ttps://youtu.be/qWcsg1l9Wb0
"42The next day the people of Shechem went out into the fields to battle. When Abimelech heard about it,
43he divided his men into three groups and set an ambush in the fields.
When Abimelech saw the people coming out of the city, he and his men jumped up from their hiding places and attacked them.
44Abimelech and his group stormed the city gate to keep the men of Shechem from getting back in,
while Abimelech’s other two groups cut them down in the fields.
45The battle went on all day before Abimelech finally captured the city.
He killed the people, leveled the city, and scattered salt all over the ground.
46When the leading citizens who lived in the tower of Shechem heard what had happened, they ran and hid in the temple of Baal-berith.
47Someone reported to Abimelech that the citizens had gathered in the temple,
48so he led his forces to Mount Zalmon. He took an ax and chopped some branches from a tree, then put them on his shoulder.
“Quick, do as I have done!” he told his men.
49So each of them cut down some branches, following Abimelech’s example.
They piled the branches against the walls of the temple and set them on fire.
So all the people who had lived in the tower of Shechem died—about 1,000 men and women.
50Then Abimelech attacked the town of Thebez and captured it.
51But there was a strong tower inside the town, and all the men and women—the entire population—fled to it.
They barricaded themselves in and climbed up to the roof of the tower
52Abimelech followed them to attack the tower. But as he prepared to set fire to the entrance,
53a woman on the roof dropped a millstone that landed on Abimelech’s head and crushed his skull.
54He quickly said to his young armor bearer,
“Draw your sword and kill me! Don’t let it be said that a woman killed Abimelech!”
So the young man ran him through with his sword, and he died
55When Abimelech’s men saw that he was dead, they disbanded and returned to their homes.
56In this way, God punished Abimelech for the evil he had done against his father by murdering his seventy brothers.
57God also punished the men of Shechem for all their evil. So the curse of Jotham son of Gideon was fulfilled.

- Judges 9:42-57

Joshua Selman, another infamous hireling, as usual pulling wool over unsuspecting eyes, saying women dont go to war, talking as if during acts of war, acts of aggression, women wouldn't take up arms, wouldnt pick a weapon to defend their cities, their families, their kids, their lives et cetera. When war comes to woman, without her going to war, she as in the case of the woman in Judges 9:53 above, fight back. Should I mention Jael, the wife of Heber, the Kenite, to reinforce the point ni?

Deborah, was not just a judge but she was the commander in chief of the Israelites armed forces then. She circa Judges 4:6-10, told the general of her army, in the person, of Barak, that she will certainly go with him to the war front.

ggirl4real:

Don't ask me for scriptural backup because I know that the ones who preach against it do not have any scriptural backing except that verse in Deuteronomy which has nothing to do with wearing trousers per se.

MuttleyLaff:
Why were the scribes fond of wearing long robes then, hmm?

Jesus included their dress code to address the motive for and behind why they dress in flowing "babaringa" like robes

OK, Mr Smartypants, even if the Bible never mentioned Jesus putting on robe by himself, the Bible at least mentions that without shrugging it off, Jesus obediently let them put on Him a robe naah. No be so, hmm?

Jesus on different occasions, is recorded in the Bible to have worn either garment or robe.

Jesus wore both. Let me give you a chance to shine like a star and be a hero. Whats the difference between a garment and robe? Of course if you know, you'll easily and correctly know the difference, even pinpoint the different occasions, when and where Jesus wore garment and robe, lol.

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment:
for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
"
- Deuteronomy 22:5

"al.BHAGDADI is my very good customer. We have regular transactions together. The most recent one, I have asked al.BHAGDADI many times over, to please and kindly in a way that a two year old can understand, that's if at all if he really does know, to soon explain to us, the reason behind why, in the Bible, God said cross dressing is an abomination to Him and that women should abstain from wearing what belongs to men, likewise men what belongs to women, but this request seems to be hard and difficult for him to deliver and give answers to"
- Re: Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers by MuttleyLaff: 3:41pm On Apr 09 2019

Women, in Deuteronomy 22:5, were told to stay away from men's clothing and vice versa only because of the idolatrous practices associated with cross dressing, that is meaning, men wearing women’s clothing, and vice versa as part of carrying out an idolatrous rite.

Deuteronomy 22:5, is about the idolatory pagan ritual custom that cross dressing is associated with. That's the underlying reason of concern to God about cross dressing. It is the association with idolatry practices and pagan ritualistics done when and with wearing clothes of the opposite sex that is detesting to God. alBHAGDADI you couldnt answer that question when I previously asked you, why God detests it, but now you know better and we thank God for that. So, alBHAGDADI, that is the reason, the why and what God dislikes and says its an abomination, period. OK? Any other twisting and turning by you naa wash ojaare.

al.BHAGDADI you already know me that I dont venture into subjects I havent a watertight understanding of and this how I easily can show you verses in 2 Kings and Zephaniah that explains Deuteronomy 22:5 has to do with cross dressing associated idolatrous practices and/or rites.
We have weak males, who have no self-restraint, no self-control, no self-mastery, no self-discipline, no control over their feelings/weaknesses, so bad that they perceive women in trousers solely as an object of sexual desire and see nothing at all positive in them wearing a pair.

2 Likes

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by luvmijeje(f): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Men!!!!!! Controlling women gives them a lot of hard on. A society that gets to treat her women as slaves or as person with no agency don't get to prosper. It's reason why the Bible is full of wars and evil.

Imagine if women were not gang up against by their parents and foolish men who made laws to oppress them, will there be so much evil?

1 Like

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by OrdinaryPeeps: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Frontpage worthy. Lalasticlala, check it out.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Emary:

You are just inferring to make it seem like you are correct. The quote is that it was originally worn by both sexes. Also, please educate yourself properly. Amazons were not tomboys but an elite group of very well trained warrior women.

cheesy cheesy The Amazons you seem to be banking on are myth. That on the side, the point remains that the term "Amazon" refers to strong women, uncommon women like men. That is the matured class of tomboys. They are people that do things that most women do not and would not do. They do things that men do. So if we take the OP's video serious, they are wrong. The woman should not be an Amazon(female warrior/soldier) is the translation the pastor is suggesting. So you cannot use them as the religious or christian example. They were not the standard of women dressing, past or present or future.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
OrdinaryPeeps:
Frontpage worthy. Lalasticlala, check it out.

Friend find a real way to grow your youtube views and following.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Emary:

It is very simple. Trousers were designed for comfort during horseback riding, right? For centuries, mostly men went to war while women stayed at home nuturing their offspring so women preferred to wear feminine flowing clothing. Today, both men and women go to war and horses are hardly used as means of transport. Women are however far more active and mobile than before moving long distance to work then come back home to do other activities, They will require clothing that makes them move freely with comfort. Trousers do that.

For me, as long as trousers are not too form fitting (this applies all clothing) and a woman cannot be mistaken for a man and vice versa, there is nothing wrong with them. Let every man work out his own salvation.

The BOLD is the truth you should focus on.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Emary(f): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Image123:

cheesy cheesy The Amazons you seem to be banking on are myth. That on the side, the point remains that the term "Amazon" refers to strong women, uncommon women like men. That is the matured class of tomboys. They are people that do things that most women do not and would not do. They do things that men do. So if we take the OP's video serious, they are wrong. The woman should not be an Amazon(female warrior/soldier) is the translation the pastor is suggesting. So you cannot use them as the religious or christian example. They were not the standard of women dressing, past or present or future.

Your argument does not remove the fact that trousers were designed as unisex garments and as such, there is nothing wrong with a woman wearing trousers. Human beings set standards according to what they find suitable or comfortable at the time. In biblical days, men wore gowns. In the time of Jesus, it was a tunic which was a gown. Are you saying it was wrong for men to put on what is perceived as female clothing today?

The problem of many Christians today is that we are a lot like the Pharisees looking for trivial outwardly signs to fault our Christian brethren rather than focusing on the heart and true intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Emary(f): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Image123:

The BOLD is the truth you should focus on.

The only thing to focus on there is the word "Preferred". Preference implies comfort. Before the 20th century, there were no modern toilets or proper feminine hygiene products so a woman who had to pee or was menstruating in transit would have a very hard time getting off her trousers to go to toilet. That would inform the need to wear something she could lift easily. Today, a woman is less likely to have that challenge. She may also prefer to put on clothing that would be less likely to expose her private parts and undergarments. Many girls have had some men try to put their hands up their skirts or have been molested simply because they were wearing gowns or skirts, no matter how long or shapeless they are.

1 Like

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2020
Emary:

Your argument does not remove the fact that trousers were designed as unisex garments and as such, there is nothing wrong with a woman wearing trousers. Human beings set standards according to what they find suitable or comfortable at the time. In biblical days, men wore gowns. In the time of Jesus, it was a tunic which was a gown. Are you saying it was wrong for men to put on what is perceived as female clothing today?

The problem of many Christians today is that we are a lot like the Pharisees looking for trivial outwardly signs to fault our Christian brethren rather than focusing on the heart and true intentions.

i don't even know where i left off with this. smiley
Your argument states categorically that Amazons are the females who wore trousers earlier. We all know many women just started wearing trousers about 50 to 70 years ago; Basically after the World War, when poverty drove women out to do men's work. Coupled with the Industrial Revolution.
If we rest on your argument, amazons were either myth or the very people Deut 22:5 says not to copy if we follow the interpretation of the pastor in the OP. So any of the ways, it is still not For but Against.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2020
Emary:

The only thing to focus on there is the word "Preferred". Preference implies comfort. Before the 20th century, there were no modern toilets or proper feminine hygiene products so a woman who had to pee or was menstruating in transit would have a very hard time getting off her trousers to go to toilet. That would inform the need to wear something she could lift easily. Today, a woman is less likely to have that challenge. She may also prefer to put on clothing that would be less likely to expose her private parts and undergarments. Many girls have had some men try to put their hands up their skirts or have been molested simply because they were wearing gowns or skirts, no matter how long or shapeless they are.

i laugh in Naira. What you females don't understand is that the trousers expose you more than any decent skirt will. The average man has seen you already in his imagination. He just has to throway face and focus cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Emary(f): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Image123:

i don't even know where i left off with this. smiley
Your argument states categorically that Amazons are the females who wore trousers earlier. We all know many women just started wearing trousers about 50 to 70 years ago; Basically after the World War, when poverty drove women out to do men's work. Coupled with the Industrial Revolution.
If we rest on your argument, amazons were either myth or the very people Deut 22:5 says not to copy if we follow the interpretation of the pastor in the OP. So any of the ways, it is still not For but Against.

There has always been poverty and it will always exist. Women have also done a lot of so called men's work over the centuries. A lot of women have not only gone to war, tilled farms, fended for their families jwhen their husbands were dead, incapitated or away but lead battles over the centuries in all the continents. You can interpret the bible verse as you please but there is no reference to trousers as male garments in any scripture at all. If you consider trousers unholy for women, men should also not wear tunics or kaftans which are gowns. God did not design clothing. Man (both sexes) did that to cover his shame after eating the forbidden fruit.

1 Like

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Emary(f): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Image123:

i laugh in Naira. What you females don't understand is that the trousers expose you more than any decent skirt will. The average man has seen you already in his imagination. He just has to throway face and focus cheesy cheesy

The perverted men who think in this manner will imagine whatever they want to even if a woman is dressed in a tent. Even women in purdah are raped if perverts are given the opportunity. As a true Christian, one should focus one's thoughts or other things or divert one's gaze. Do you really think it is only men who are visually tempted?

1 Like

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2020
Emary:

There has always been poverty and it will always exist. Women have also done a lot of so called men's work over the centuries. A lot of women have not only gone to war, tilled farms, fended for their families jwhen their husbands were dead, incapitated or away but lead battles over the centuries in all the continents. You can interpret the bible verse as you please but there is no reference to trousers as male garments in any scripture at all. If you consider trousers unholy for women, men should also not wear tunics or kaftans which are gowns. God did not design clothing. Man (both sexes) did that to cover his shame after eating the forbidden fruit.

You've not said anything at all. What i said in the quote is the plain history of women popularly wearing trousers. It has nothing to do with Bible or religion or myself. It's just what happened, what made trousers become popular among women. You don't fight the facts, you either research to confirm them or use them. Roaming about concerning other clothing is a cheap distraction and fallacy. The discussion is about trousers. Normal women just began to wear trousers openly less than 100 years ago. Get your facts straight and stop roaming.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 12:07am On Sep 24, 2020
Emary:

The perverted men who think in this manner will imagine whatever they want to even if a woman is dressed in a tent. Even women in purdah are raped if perverts are given the opportunity. As a true Christian, one should focus one's thoughts or other things or divert one's gaze. Do you really think it is only men who are visually tempted?

There you go again, you're roaming. Women don't dress for true Christians, do they? Jesus said true Christians are so few and the road so straight. So if your dressing don't care about the majority and what you do to them, it shows that you don't care. cheesy. The OP's pastor preacher has warned you, don't follow Amazon warriors.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Emary(f): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Image123:

You've not said anything at all. What i said in the quote is the plain history of women popularly wearing trousers. It has nothing to do with Bible or religion or myself. It's just what happened, what made trousers become popular among women. You don't fight the facts, you either research to confirm them or use them. Roaming about concerning other clothing is a cheap distraction and fallacy. The discussion is about trousers. Normal women just began to wear trousers openly less than 100 years ago. Get your facts straight and stop roaming.

"Normal" women wore trousers centuries before Christ and they've started wearing them again. The fact remains that there is nothing biblical against trousers. Only your prejudices.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Emary(f): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Image123:

There you go again, you're roaming. Women don't dress for true Christians, do they? Jesus said true Christians are so few and the road so straight. So if your dressing don't care about the majority and what you do to them, it shows that you don't care. cheesy. The OP's pastor preacher has warned you, don't follow Amazon warriors.

Let us all work out our own salvation. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Emary:

Let us all work out our own salvation. I wish you well.

Wish you well Emary. Like i usually say, wearing trouser has nothing to do with salvation, heaven or hell. Or so i strongly think.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by MuttleyLaff: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Emary:
The first recorded reports of trousers were made by sixth century BC Greek geographers. They noted the appearance of Persian, Eastern and Central Asian horse riders. The comfort they provided from extended periods on horseback made trousers a practical choice.

Images of male and female horse riders wearing trousers can be found on ancient ceramics. You can see an example of this on the vase to the left, depicting an Amazon woman. - A brief history of trousers.

missimelda01:
Any woman that wears a man's trouser is maybe insane embarassed

There are trousers meant for women only
Don't confuse yourself brethren, stop trying to be an assistant Jesus. I come in peace
Sometimes you think you've seen or read it all, then someone comes out with another, smh, so if my missus puts on or when she wears my trousers you think she's maybe insane?

Emary:
It is very simple. Trousers were designed for comfort during horseback riding, right? For centuries, mostly men went to war while women stayed at home nuturing their offspring so women preferred to wear feminine flowing clothing. Today, both men and women go to war and horses are hardly used as means of transport. Women are however far more active and mobile than before moving long distance to work then come back home to do other activities, They will require clothing that makes them move freely with comfort. Trousers do that.

For me, as long as trousers are not too form fitting (this applies all clothing) and a woman cannot be mistaken for a man and vice versa, there is nothing wrong with them. Let every man work out his own salvation.
[img]https://s6/images/orijinbitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam.

Somebody please pass this my madam, Emary, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send her a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider her sharp sharp, next governor of her state of origin.

One of a timely, needful and meaningful, brutal honest truth, of what Deuteronomy 22:5 is all about that I have ever being opportune another poster will hint for me to read. Right on point on that emboldened account. Wehdone Ma'am! Please drink responsibly though

OrdinaryPeeps:
So, is it proper for ladies to wear trousers?
Is it proper for gentlemen to wear skirts, or put on a wrapper, even roll a towel round the lower half of the body?

Why does God hate people who do such things, as a woman wearing men’s clothing and a man wearing women’s clothing, as mentioned in Deuteronomy 22:5? I invite OrdinaryPeeps, jmoore, Righteousness89, AkinwaleJJ, ggirl4real, Emary, Image123 et al, to do a robust exegete and hermeneutic on Deuteronomy 22:5 please, explicitly explaining in clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for doubt or confusion, the reason why Deuteronomy 22:5 states that God hates people who do such things, as a woman wearing men’s clothing and a man wearing women’s clothing, as mentioned in that Deuteronomy 22:5 verse. Thanks in advance y'all.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by MuttleyLaff: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Emary:
I invite OrdinaryPeeps, jmoore, Righteousness89, AkinwaleJJ, ggirl4real, Emary, Image123 et al, to tell us:
1/ What's common between Bobrisky and Denrele?
2/ What's the difference between Bobrisky and Denrele?
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I invite OrdinaryPeeps, jmoore, Righteousness89, AkinwaleJJ, ggirl4real, Emary, Image123 et al, to tell us:

Probably the name? cheesy cheesy Seriously, i don't know much about the two asides seeing the name a couple of times on NL frontpage.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by MuttleyLaff: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Image123:
Probably the name? cheesy cheesy Seriously, i don't know much about the two asides seeing the name a couple of times on NL frontpage.
C'mon Image123, you can do quite a lot better than this feeble, effortless and below par attempt. There is the unmistakable common thing about Bobrisky and Denrele. There is also the honest not fooling the public difference between Bobrisky and Denrele.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
C'mon Image123, you can do quite a lot better than this feeble, effortless and below par attempt. There is the unmistakable common thing about Bobrisky and Denrele. There is also the honest not fooling the public difference between Bobrisky and Denrele.

Really i don't know them. If i saw them today, i would not recognise them. Are they very important to this thread, i was thread was "closed" already though.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by MuttleyLaff: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Image123:
Really i don't know them. If i saw them today, i would not recognise them.
Google is ever a willing friend. Ask Google to help you out with the names: Bobrisky and Denrele, lmso.

Image123:
Are they very important to this thread, i was thread was "closed" already though.
They are not just important to this thread, but are also relevant to it and have a great lot to do with what Deuteronomy 22:5 is all about and/or talking of, especially that Bobrisky persona.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Trousers is a modern day fashion, it's unisex, so it belongs to both genders! undecided
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by MuttleyLaff: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Trousers is a modern day fashion, it's unisex, so it belongs to both genders! undecided

Greek alabastron, a pottery vessel circa 470 BC, depicting a female warrior wearing highly functional trousers
(i.e. a small type of pottery or glass vessel used in the ancient world for holding oil, especially perfume or massage oils)

Please, anyone, tell what is the recurrent feature showing in the following bible verses: Ruth 3:9, 1 Samuel 24:5, Ezekiel 16:8 & Zechariah 8:23?
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by jmoore(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Common: Both are men

Difference: Denrele obviously dresses like a man, though it may be weird but Bobrisky is a cross dresser.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by ggirl4real: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Image123:

A grown human being is asking for the difference between underwear and outerwear.

Oga, learn to express yourself without insults.

For churches that forbid their women from wearing trousers, what differentiates trousers from tights? Doesn't both wears have two partings for the legs? Some even wear shorts underneath, what makes that right and the other wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life / Where Do Dead Children Go? / Mormons [Members Of LDS] Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.