Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I'll Help You Promote Your Song For FREE!!! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I'll Help You Promote Your Song For FREE!!! (194 Views)

Gospel Song For Sale / Upcoming Artist, If Someone Give You 1 Million , How Will You Promote Your Song / Get Your Song Mixed And Mastered By Marqai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Help You Promote Your Song For FREE!!! by Mp3horizon: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
[url=mp3horizon.com.ng][color=00000F]Are you an Underground Artiste?[/url]
If yes this is for you.
As an underground artist when you record a song in the studio the next step for you is to promote your song.
Artiste pay thousands to MUSIC PROMOTERS to help them promote their songs.
But you can CHANGE all that all you just have to do is just to register [url=mp3horizon.com.ng/register]HERE[/url].
Remember nothing cOmes for free.
So this is how it goes
1. Register [url=mp3horizon.com.ng/register]HERE[/url]
2. Publish your music on the website.
3. Share the link to your fans.

FOR MORE QUESTIONS CONTACT US ON
promote@mp3horizon.com.ng
Re: I'll Help You Promote Your Song For FREE!!! by seoxpert(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2020
After Mastering, Promote with FASTCLICK MEDIA
You Can Now Promote Your Music/Videos on Multiple Websites for Peanuts!

Our Music Promo Packages;
1. Basic Package: 4 websites = ₦1,500
2. Midstyle Package: 7 websites = ₦2,500
3. Standard Package: 10 websites = ₦3,500

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

To see procedure on how to forward your Music Promotion Files to Us and Make Payments.

We Anticipate Your Patronage

(1) (Reply)

The New Upcoming Gospel Artist And Song Writer / If You Need A Professional Music Producer / Afrobeat Instrumentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.