Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) (63134 Views)

Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) / Pictures Of PDP Situation Room / Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nemere2020: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2020

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Charlezs(m): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
I want this guy to win

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
The people's governor .

The slayer of Tinubu

The tormentor of Adams Oshiomhole

The man of the people

4+4 is a goal

Edo no be Lagos .

475 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by SmartProf(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2020
That's the Brave Governor who has reduced greedy godfathers to toilet paper. They will forever remain under his feet in Edo politics. They think Edo people are weak to submit their brains and mandate to be controlled from one man's Agbada. The way Obaseki is flogging them with votes & coasting to victory, they will know that Edo no be Lagos at all. Obaseki & Shaibu na strong wine compared to all those weak opponents wey be Nutri C.

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2020
God must win.
4 +4 Torgba
Ogbane

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Mysticwebb: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Waiting for the official result first. I can't forget Osun remote controlled election result in a haste.
One Adeleke was already dancing to Osun State government House before the remote button was pressed and everything summersulted.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Everything about him is classy , he's a true model of what Nigerian politicians should be..

For those wishing to remove this man , think deeply about the future you want , tame that evil inside you like I did in 2016..

I supported PDP but when I saw obaseki of then APC against izamu of then PDP, I tamed that evil and supported Obaseki .. Today , that obaseki have moved to PDP ..

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by realstars: 12:13am On Sep 20, 2020
If I Was In APC Camp, For One Year I Would Stop Commenting In Naira Land. Just To Hide My Face.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by internationalman(m): 12:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Waiting for the official result first. I can't forget Osun remote controlled election result in a haste.
One Adeleke was already dancing to Osun State government House before the remote button was pressed and everything summersulted.

My guy not what we are seeing so far.

We already knew the winner before the election.

It was like predicting the winner between Bayern Munich and Lyon.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by YoungLionken(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Don't gloat yet! Results are not out..

It's very possible to write an l'xam and still fail.

"Sir, I know what I wrote" FEM!!

Meanwhile grin...

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by myqel(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2020
No Gut, No Glory!

The people's Governor is coasting to Victory!

#EdoNoBeLagos cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Lipscomb(m): 12:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Slowpoke.
SmartProf:
That's the Brave Governor who has reduced greedy godfathers to toilet paper. They will forever remain under his feet in Edo politics. They think Edo people are weak to submit their brains and mandate to be controlled from one man's Agbada. The way Obaseki is flogging them with votes & coasting to victory, they will know that Edo no be Lagos at all.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by SmartProf(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Slowpoke.
So says a frustrated fool who is pained by his imminent defeat.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by promotervickky(m): 12:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Glory for Him
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by MarveworldNG: 1:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo on news.
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by ifejobi84754: 1:58am On Sep 20, 2020
The folks's guv .The murderer of Tinubu The nemesis of Adams Oshiomhole The woman of the folks 4+4 is a objective Edo no be Lagos .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Access03(m): 2:18am On Sep 20, 2020
It amounts to nothing. Quote me after Prof. Mahmud Yakubu has declared the winner. #POIGANI
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
What goes around comes around! Same way Oshiomhole rooted the Godfathers in PDP then shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by olaric(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Ondo first, then Lagos soon after should prepare for a political Sunami in September and then in 2023. Truly Edo is not Lagos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Built2last: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Those who are mocking ex Lagos Governor - Akinwunmi Ambode - on the basis of the Edo election are missing the point.

First, the Edo governorship election was more of a plebiscite on Adams Oshiomole than a contest between the PDP governor Godwin Obaseki and the APC Pastor Ize Iyanmu. So in essence, this isn't Obaseki defeating Iyanmu. This is Edo people retiring the former APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomole for his overbearing god father status. In fact, there is a sense in which it can be argued that the APC candidate could have won more votes if not for the liability that Adams brought to his campaign. When you add that ill-adviced video by Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), you would understand that the duo of Oshiomole and the Lagos BAT brought nothing but 'minus' to the APC candidate. That video of a man who foisted a semi-literate 16th century-brained coup plotter on a 21st century 'nation' only to turn around to address himself as "the leader of all democrats" rankled so many people and helped cement the resolve of Edo people against the APC.

So in a nutshell, what Edo people have shown is that no force, no matter how powerful can undermine the resolve of a determined people.

Lagos State under Ambode was an entirely different case because for one, it's always difficult, if not impossible, to rescue slaves who see their chains as some beautiful bracelet. The Lagos electorates, with the exception of a few, are quite in love with one man determining their fate. Or so it would seem. So there was very little an Ambode could have done without the people. Not with Tinubu's strong hold on all the party structure in the state, Asorock support as well as a well oiled non-state actor such as the Lagos State Road Transport Union ever ready to act as his stand-by instrument of violence each time the need arises. Or why do you think the road transport union in Lagos is treated as the 4th arm of govt? Who do you think flew the union leader MC Oluomo abroad for treatment after he was wounded in a pre-election clash in the run-up to the 2019 poll?

To uproot Tinubu from Lagos will require a combination of factors including federal might. This might just happen in 2023 if the signs are anything to go by.

But for now, Edo is indeed not Lagos. Just as Lagos is certainly not Edo.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Zyxzzzz: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
4+4
Edo is not Lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by dyera(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Here in Ikpoba Okha, we were able to give Obaseki 20,000+ margin lead.

Over here, people are already chanting 'Ogbane' meaning, E don complete.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Gondonu: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki + Edolites support have sent a message across the Nigerian political terrain- Edo no be Lagos.Desmond Elliot I hope you're still listening?

12 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by potbelly(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Two real niggars... cool

24 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by TheDestroyer: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Watch how yam ree people who couldn't do anything when Supreme Court governor was imposed on them would flood this page now. I wonder why they always turn everything in a tribal warfare grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Rolexjerry(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Oshiomole and Pastor Ize-Iyamu be looking at election result like .......

21 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by tuoyoojo(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
As e be so ,oga Adams nor get use for APC again

He was disgraced from National chapter

State chapter don dey go,as him dey look am

How the mighty had fallen

Make him go buy broom to dey use to sweep APC secretariat for Benin, he cannot be totally useless

A big shout out to all those who left camp obeseki to join oga Adams. Una go join am to buy big broom to sweep o

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Let me know when INEC declares the winner.

Incase you don't know na me talk

5 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Mysticwebb:

EDO NO BE OSUN

15 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by oluwaseyi0: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by StrongandMighty: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Yoruba Muslims how market grin

Shebi una don finally destroy ize-iyamu political career with una bad luck tongue

Where is that simplyidiot guy?

33 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo? / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.