Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:26 PM

Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala (35286 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Ikorodu Bois, Says ‘We Are Proud Of You’ (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Eniola Ajala, The One-Day Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala by EmekaBlue(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
The picture too clear.

Abeg which phone or camera dem use
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala by Ayobami7(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
nice one
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala by asanwafo: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
tollyboy5:

So someone ways of dressing is an assault to you? shocked
What kind of pedophile nature is that.
Since you don't know the meaning of assault I've helped you. People like you are the reason freedom of speech is now hate speech in a democratic con3
When I told u to bend down and be properly educated u refused. U were busy jumping from one special center to the other. Today u quote Wikipedia as ur reference. I pity the person who bankrolled or still bankrolling ur education
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala by earnit3: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ok o
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala by tollyboy5(m): 3:39am On Sep 21, 2020
asanwafo:
When I told u to bend down and be properly educated u refused. U were busy jumping from one special center to the other. Today u quote Wikipedia as ur reference. I pity the person who bankrolled or still bankrolling ur education
What level of intelligence do you have?
You type like a retarded illiterate ready to defend ignorance. I wish you're not a youth because that would be shame on our educational system. So you think it was APC that updated Wikipedia on English words! shocked
I know your more brilliant than the English dictionary as your sch don't do special center na. undecided

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala by Felixalex(m): 4:04am On Sep 21, 2020
baysan:

What happen to it

E sweet for eye
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:41am On Sep 22, 2020
asanwafo:
Apart from tint hair, did u see how decent she dressed? Ur types who have never step out of their canal surrounded hut in One remote part of Lagos will be opening ur ugly nyash and breast wey don tire for people and u expect police to ignore u
Which ugly yansh, even man on suit and tie self not left out.

Bleep you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala by asanwafo: 5:47am On Sep 22, 2020
tollyboy5:

What level of intelligence do you have?
You type like a retarded illiterate ready to defend ignorance. I wish you're not a youth because that would be shame on our educational system. So you think it was APC that updated Wikipedia on English words! shocked
I know your more brilliant than the English dictionary as your sch don't do special center na. undecided
They didn't teach u that there are connotative and denotative meaning of words. Product of special-center

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn / Twitter User Describes Macron's Visit To Nigeria & Got People Talking / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.