Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC (44281 Views)

Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Kogi Elections Collation: PDP Spokesman, Kola Ologbodiyan Loses LG To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Iykenuwa(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Father will always come before son.

Osho baba

Calm down, the margin is 8,181. The margin from Ikpoba Okha in PDP's favour is over 20.000.

Modified

Oredo, Margin in favour of PDP: 25,133.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by drskyfly007(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2020
APC e warriors need this kind of news to feel good grin

4+4 confirmed!

Obaseki leads in 8 lga while APC has 2 lga with a difference of over 50000 votes!!!!

Some PDP stronghold lgas are yet to be announced!

The final margin will be mind blowing..

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2020
fatymore:
Who is the winner now....

I want troll ooooo. grin

PDP or APC... kiss
Troll the one that starts with A and ends with a C.
Thank me later
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2020
OBASEKI for the win!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by fatymore(f): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Troll the one that starts with A and ends with a C.
Thank me later
lol...

I am trolling the loser ni.

Nairaland go rest lol
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Of all the Eight 8 Local Governments announced on the TV at the moment PDP won all.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2020
drskyfly007:
APC e warriors need this kind of news to feel good grin

4+4 confirmed!

Obaseki leads in 8 lga while APC has 2 lga with a difference of over 50000 votes!!!!

Some PDP stronghold lga are yet to be announced!

The final margin will be mind blowing..
Oredo dey cooler dey wait them grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by jimmyjohn: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Go and watch channels live and stop making mistakes. This is the end of God Fatherism. #EdoNoBeLagos

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by AerialMapper: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Whether PDP wins or not; this is a lesson to the cowardly ex-governor who was kicked out after one term because he couldn’t stand up against his godfather!!!!

Where is that coward today? He should have done what Obaseki is doing!

Let’s wait and see the results

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by CaptainFM1: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2020
adioolayi:
I think analysts are saying the deputy governor had a good show by losing with this margin.

But to me.. it's a failure. He is the incumbent deputy governor ... Oshiomole or not..if he has done well..he should win.

You should also consider circumstances. If they win the overall election with just few months of crossing over to PDP, then Ize Iyamu has been batteredly beaten.

It simply means, Iyamu was defeated when he was in PDP and also when he is with the ruling party APC.

One thing you can infer then is that Iyamu isn't really their match. He probably would have been coffined without Oshiomhole and Jagaban's rescue.

I just wonder which party Iyamu will desperately run to next.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Great2017: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2020
HundredWays:
but how can he be defeated in his LGA

Do u think is political wise??

Do u think even if BUBU is going for the 3rd, Atiku can't defeat him in Katsina... My 2cent cool
But Bubu was defeated like a baby an ordinary governor in Katsina.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by paymentvoucher: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2020
anonimi:

The same way that they won in Oyo and Benue

FG wasn’t interested in the above mentioned states. Do you know how much they are interested in Edo Election? I bet you don’t know.

PDP arranged us in the frying pan, APC took us to the fire straight...

What a country!
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by offongk(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2020
pdp winning 10 out of 11 LGA APC wailing are still looking for magic abi I wish ambode try and fail it should have been better than blow out like a chick

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2020
hannysur8:
Final result will shock Nigerian, still rooting for Apc
Sha no go near sniper.
The possibility of you deying alright las las is very sure.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Theoarhics: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2020
adioolayi:
I think analysts are saying the deputy governor had a good show by losing with this margin.

But to me.. it's a failure. He is the incumbent deputy governor ... Oshiomole or not..if he has done well..he should win.

You should also know APC candidate lost his LG to PDP too. That's even more shameful.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Iykenuwa(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2020
HundredWays:
angry

The brown teeth drug Baron vagabond bullion van Tinubu will be smiling now spreading deadly disease with him rotten teeth angry sad

they lost this one

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Jack005(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
wink grin The effect of ipob @ work#Misfortune,disaster Dey follow grin
useless afonja.. Shattap your muric mouth. Edo no be Lagos 4+4 torgba!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by anonimi: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

Shuibu is a thug even oba of Benin confronted him to control his boys..

If he is a thug, then what is Iya mumu who is a confirmed thief and acid throwing cultist?
Iya mumu must be a criminal

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

arterxerxes:
"I Was A Cultist Of A Fraternity" - Pastor Ize Iyamu (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBKqQBCAmg

Pastor Ize Iyamu, the Edo PDP flag bearer of the forth coming Governorship election in an interview agreed of being a one time member of a fraternity in University of Benin.
He also agreed to being expelled from the university before being accepted back after two years to complete his school as lawyer.

Hear him speak!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12213328_162362437b2b49719659bff7891657ab_jpeg_jpegcda9e6c3598b6d986562f265b39abdad

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by anonimi: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2020
offongk:

pdp winning 10 out of 11 LGA
APC wailing are still looking for magic abi
I wish ambode try and fail it should have been better than blow out like a chick

Ambode really fcvked up like a simp, thereby making it easier for ThiefNuibu to continue oppressing and bastardly raping otherwise smart Lagosians.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Correcto: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2020
He tried losing by that margin. Oshomole is expected to win landslide.
adioolayi:

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Kriss216: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Father will always come before son.

Osho baba
Fear is seen all over your posts.
Calm down, oremi. wink

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Wollykayb: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
This are the original result we have been waiting for
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by toprealman: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
APC wins this election by fire by force even if it’s by inconclusive result.
I like how APC always dribble them last minute, it’s a dose of old PDP tactics. grin grin grin

[img]https://i./Pr0.gif[/img]
Don't be fooled, it's part of the strategy. Dribbling past an attacker inside your 18 box is not the smartest move......or is it?
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by golddare: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Wollykayb: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2020
offongk:

pdp winning 10 out of 11 LGA
APC wailing are still looking for magic abi
I wish ambode try and fail it should have been better than blow out like a chick

According to Atiku server result abi ? grin

INEC result will shock all of yu

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by MabraO: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2020
adioolayi:

Na them always speaking with both side of their mouth. Before it was obaseki has never won his polling unit now it is Shaibu can’t win his lga
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by MajesticKris: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2020
We go know how far soonest....

OBASEKI all The WaY...
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by toprealman: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2020
adioolayi:

In Nigeria, "you are doing well" doesn't guarantee anything. Politics is all about your bargaining power....
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2020
adioolayi:

With the rigging might of Oshiomhole, his popularity than Shaibu, he should lead but he really gave a good shot I know they would have been expecting 20thousand gap
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by Youngdy: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Even though Shaibu lost his LG, dat will not stop PDP from winning the election. INEC should not try nonsense by cancelling or declearing the election inconclusive.
Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by ohabiam: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Ass licking Afonjas still av hope

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC by SincerePet: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2020
SmartProf:
The most important thing is that he and Obaseki are winning the elections already. Shaibu was only meant to divide the votes in Oshiomole's stronghold and he has done that. The eviction party of Oshiomole and his election customer son (Ize Iyamu) still holds today. You are all cordially invited. The result released so far still speaks one language which is 'Edo no be Lagos'.
A very good analysis.Some people never know why Obaseki insisted on Shuaibu as running mate..The vote has been divided already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drug Lord: Hundeyin's Exposé On Tinubu Gets Hausa, Audio, Video Versions / Wike: I Warned You – Eze Tells Atiku, PDP After Court Judgement / Funny Handshakes Between Saraki And Ahmad Lawal (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.