Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Some Of My Experiences With Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of My Experiences With Ladies (1979 Views)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2020
I met a lady in 2014 and we got talking. A week later she said I am not mature. I didn't ask her out and didn't even have the intention to do so, but we remained friends. About a month thereafter she started giving me greenlight which I intelligently ignored. Ṣebi I am not mature. She couldn't take it anymore. Eventually she asked me out three months into our friendship. My answer was very clear. cheesy She became obsessed thereafter. I still feel for her ṣa.

In 2017 I met this lady too, a new hire in my office. We became close almost immediately. Two days later she said I was boring that nobody will date me. Less than a month later she started admiring my composure, maturity and confidence. She left the company thereafter. About a year later, she told me she was ready to break up with her boyfriend of two years just for us to be together. My reply was very clear cheesy Ṣebi I was boring.

Over the years I have encountered similar situations.
Instead of them to take time to study the men that come close to them, they rush and judge them.

Modified:
I will share more if people are interested.
Happy Sunday!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by motionarena: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by shawnfamous(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Have u not met anyone in 2020

8 Likes

Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by tillaman(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Come back and complete your stories when you meet someone next year or later this year!!
Next please

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by Skyfornia(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Hahahaha...OP only you!?
Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by MajesticKris: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2020
Yes I did, I met one in 2018.. she looked at me from Head down and snubbed me, only b'cus I came on foot..

One moth later grin I don gamer Buy Benz now, thrgh my small job .Now she wan put Body...

Told her I don't Follow girls Again grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by BigEcommerce: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin OP I'm speechless!

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2020
shawnfamous:
Have u not met anyone in 2020
NO.
Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by damoceile: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2020
I noticed this meeting of urs has 3 years interval, I'm waiting for who u will meet in 2020
Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by Vyzz: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2020
If I open a thread about my experience with ladies....

Seun will just bann me from posting after the thread reach page one million
Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by kukoyi17226: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2020
OP I'm speechless!
Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by Michelle55: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Another thread to bash ladies.. Op calm down make God use you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by Depressed101: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
I have one right now cumming all over my dm..
I met her last week and we got talking,i suggested I will teach her how to cook *when we are together* she misunderstood the question. And replied she doesn't like me as a boyfriend. That we can be friends.

I just, replied "Oh, of course" without explaining that wasn't my intention.

Fast forward to yesternight she became all chatty with me and we ended up sex chatting after a hot T or D.

I guess she saw something on my phone that made her Change her mind ( she was watching movie with it, the day before) grin
Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
damoceile:
I noticed this meeting of urs has 3 years interval, I'm waiting for who u will meet in 2020
There has been a number of such before, in-between and after. I have been around for some time.
Re: Some Of My Experiences With Ladies by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Michelle55:
Another thread to bash ladies.. Op calm down make God use you undecided
God is using me already cheesy. Women.

(1) (Reply)

How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. / Girls Takes Shy Guys As Fools And Unsocialized / Are Slay Queens good to settle down with??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.