Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now (6027 Views)

Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) / Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by 2Ebisco: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Popular Nollywood actor and comedian, Emem Bishop Umoh better known as Okon Lagos has stunned his fans with a new and more appealing version of himself with a new look.
The actor was famed for having a protruding pot belly but the actor decided to change the narrative about him as he began his weight loss journey. He spent majority of his time in the gym and worked his heart out with vigorous exercises and routines to reduce his pot belly.

See photos: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-amazing-weight-loss-journey-actor-okon-lagos-pot-belly-now-vanished/

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-amazing-weight-loss-journey-actor-okon-lagos-pot-belly-now-vanished/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by ResumesByKay(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Nothing is impossible.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by Joshmodest(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2020
ResumesByKay:
Nothing is impossible.
Enter police station and come out without bail !

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by Elvixbeatz(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2020
sad sad sad sad : Omo why upcommers like us don dey gather belle... Abeg I can't kill myself jare

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by Mutemenot(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2020
He should lift his clothes, I wan check something

2 Likes

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by BigEcommerce: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Omo e be like say me self go hit Gym oooo, I need that pack

1 Like

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by Skyfornia(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Nice workout
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2020
he no go funny now
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by blackgold7777(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2020
Joshmodest:
guy u no well
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by blackgold7777(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin
Joshmodest:
guy u no well

1 Like

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by flames007(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Joshmodest:

Dis one weak me grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by adaora17901: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
:
Enter officers depot and come out without recognizance ! guy u no well
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
ResumesByKay:
Nothing is impossible.
Go and steal money from church altar while service is going on

1 Like

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by Telegram234(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mr ibu come and see... .
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by RealEzee(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Another old news, Abeg wats NL turning too na?
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Telegram234:
Mr ibu come and see... .
That Mr ibu lazy, he no go fit do am. cheesy
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wow!

This is great!

He looks younger and more handsome.

Nice job

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by doggedfighter(f): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
He must've put in a lot of work.
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by balitaaluminium(f): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
This must have takes lot of determination.
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Naija girls with their big tummy even at 20,hope you can see now how important exercising is to reduce big belly

I don't do exercises though, I no get muscles because I don't want or like 'em, I'm slim like Young Thug.

1 Like

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by SlyIg(f): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
2Ebisco:
Popular Nollywood actor and comedian, Emem Bishop Umoh better known as Okon Lagos has stunned his fans with a new and more appealing version of himself with a new look.
The actor was famed for having a protruding pot belly but the actor decided to change the narrative about him as he began his weight loss journey. He spent majority of his time in the gym and worked his heart out with vigorous exercises and routines to reduce his pot belly.

See photos: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-amazing-weight-loss-journey-actor-okon-lagos-pot-belly-now-vanished/

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-amazing-weight-loss-journey-actor-okon-lagos-pot-belly-now-vanished/

Ime Bishop Umoh, not Emem Umoh.
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by SaintOpzy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
This news is old na
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by potbelly(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin
Joshmodest:

Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by OlaQudex: 2:16am On Sep 21, 2020
A
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by fati2001(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2020
now we are talking... *clap * I wonder why people go sit-down dy look belly is shooting out *confused *
Re: SEE The Amazing Weight Loss Journey Of Actor Okon Lagos As His Pot Belly Has Now by zikcash(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Mutemenot:
He should lift his clothes, I wan check something

Whether he's breathing abi?

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now / Hollywood Women Icons / Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.