Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) (791 Views)

Is Covid-19 Loan Real? I Just Received This Message . Please Help Out / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by Hamilton1(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2020
In April 23 this year i registered for a preliminary Covid19 TCF loan application from Nirsal Microfinance bank with my BVN number and Email, i told some of my friends about it they said its a scam that the bank is not real, that i will be scammed if i put any money into my account because i didn't received any loan from them as they said.

When i registered for Nirsal microfinance bank Covid19 loan my BVN number, my bank account was empty, it had been long since i came back from School i have not put any money into my UBA bank account till today, so am scared because i didn't got the loan and my BVN number is with Nirsal microfinance bank after the Registration.

So now am with cash am scared of putting it into my UBA bank account because i registered what am not sure of, whether real or fake??

Right now i need opinions from my fellow nairalanders whether the Covid19 loan from Nirsal microfinance bank real or fake, because i didn't received any loan or amount from them, is my BVN number save, can i put money into my account without losing it, is my account safe because i dont want to lose any cash, because am thinking all this while maybe they are waiting for me to put money into my account so they will defraud me, or should i open another bank account and block that account??

My question now also is do anyone here registered for the loan and got it, am trying to confirm from him or her here.

Am scared all this while, i need an advice, using my BVN number to register for such a thing which i dont know whether they exist or not.

NIRSAL MFB.

Opinion fellow nairalanders

Mukina2,
Dominique push to FP please

Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by Hamilton1(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Details

Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by Nbotee(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2020
It's quite real.. I know a couple ot ppl who have gotten d loan
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by Hamilton1(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Nbotee:
It's quite real.. I know a couple ot ppl who have gotten d loan
So now i didn't got de loan so de wont defraud me using my BVN number?
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by Hamilton1(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Mukina2 / Dominique

abeg move 2 FP pls i need more details
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by Nbotee(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Hamilton1:

So now i didn't got de loan so de wont defraud me using my BVN number?

No one can defraud u using jus ur bvn
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by Ladyauthentic(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
The bank is real here in Abuja and I know people who got and didn't get like you. As a matter of fact, lots of applicants are still waiting on batch 2 according to what they were told.
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by uyogabie(f): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
The COVID-19 loan Courtesy of NMFB was real cos I applied and I got the loan.Except you used a different link aside the authentic one I know.So many people applied and got and some are still awaiting disbursement.

There is a thread for it here.Use the search bar.
Here
https://www.nairaland.com/5809088/cbns-n50bn-covid-19-fund-disbursement
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by Hamilton1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nbotee:

No one can defraud u using jus ur bvn
Kk no problem, Tanks
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by Hamilton1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ladyauthentic:
The bank is real here in Abuja and I know people who got and didn't get like you. As a matter of fact, lots of applicants are still waiting on batch 2 according to what they were told.
Tanks so much
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by Hamilton1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
uyogabie:
The COVID-19 loan Courtesy of NMFB was real cos I applied and I got the loan.Except you used a different link aside the authentic one I know.So many people applied and got and some are still awaiting disbursement.

There is a thread for it here.Use the search bar.
Here
https://www.nairaland.com/5809088/cbns-n50bn-covid-19-fund-disbursement
Kk no problem, i tink i used de right link
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by imagrg(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
I sent the link I got on Nairaland to my younger one to enable him apply. His UBA account was cleared and the fund transferred to Globus Bank account opened by the scammers using his identity and personal details. The Scammer withdrew the money instantly.
Globus Bank refused to disclose the scammer till date.

1 Like

Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by AudioNews(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
imagrg:
I sent the link I got on Nairaland to my younger one to enable him apply. His UBA account was cleared and the fund transferred to Globus Bank account opened by the scammers using his identity and personal details. The Scammer withdrew the money instantly.
Jesus, nd som people here ar telling me different things
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by AudioNews(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dominique abeg help me push dis 2 FP
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by showafrica(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2020
imagrg:

You registered on a scam/phishing site. Whenever, you are registering anything online, make sure you use Chrome and the padlock is right there. If there is no padlock, discontinue.
Re: Does Registering For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Covid19 Loan Real Or Fake (photos) by ehinmowo: 3:55am On Sep 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND FORUM FOR SALE / Let Me Build Your Website/app / Jarwis.biz Review - Scam or Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.