Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304304 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by 175(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2020
opomulero:

12/16 and like 80k difference......i want to see where miracle wan come from o

Okokokbioko

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Depopular(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
For me, there is no celebration until supreme Court decide
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by payne4real(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Am loving this. Truly #edonobelagos

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Elexdallas:
How could u conduct election in rainy season and expect a man under umbrella to lose?
copy copy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Regex: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
grin

It is a big sin for you to create a thread and still steal FTC.

You will be summoned by the gods in 4 eke market days for cleansing.

The eye of the gods have spoken!
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by JubrinElSudan: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
opomulero:

No miracle. The remaining 2 LGs are Bini, PDP stronghold. Even POI who's from one of the remaining 2 LGs(Orhiomwon) will lose his LG to PDP

8 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Halexgos3(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm happy . Full stop

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Mutemenot(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2020
THANK YOU EDOLITES . THE FIGHT WORTH IT AND THE VICTORY IS SURE

9 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Arsenal2020(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2020
PDP will soon cry foul just wait
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Youths need to wise up through..we sincerely have power to choose who we want...enuf is enuf....Osun Next

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Jostoman: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village.....and i also say a big thank you to the whole of esan land

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

don't disclose your location oo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Openbusiness: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2020
lordatkinson07:
President Buhari should know that he and his government as well as his party have disappointed Nigerians beyond measure.
LMAO, Nigerians are waiting for Buhari APC in 2023. Buhari regime has already destroyed whatever goodwill the masses had for them with his disastrous policies and terrible governance. Any candidate APC brings in 2023 don enta one chance grin. They should continue. In short, Buhari should increase fuel to N700 per liter and destroy the economy and make $1 = N800, na APC go suffer am by 2023 and even before 2023. The only unfortunate thing about it is that other small parties are not building themselves up, therefore giving PDP a chance to make a return. PDP is a disaster too, just a slightly lesser disaster than APC. I wish people could queue behind other 3rd parties to vote massively for them and dump both APC and PDP. We can't be doing elections all the time on the basis of choosing the lesser evil between 2 evils. I think it is time Nigerians start supporting and voting other parties massively. Both APC and PDP have failed woefully. They have nothing great to offer Nigeria other than looting and terrible governance. PDP was a disaster for 16 years and APC has been a bigger disaster in 5 years. Both parties deserve the red card. If APC loses Ondo elections too, then it is clear that the effects of the disaster Buhari regime is coming to play and the chickens are coming to roost. Same way APC capitalized on the disastrous governance by PDP to win elections and takeover, is the same way they will lose everything because of their own disastrous governance. They should continue suffering the masses. 2023 elections no far again.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Jodan10: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2020
I see Ize Iyamu winning this Election. If you believe shout Osheeeeee
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Laboni: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
obaseki no get him time
As long as he keeps quiet.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by PrudencyFeats: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2020
psucc:
Sure you also reason with me. We plenty today o!

No be say i dey judge but just reporting myself to principal.

You have done well... Funny enough, do not be afraid of the pricipal's whip, for the masses have chosen Godwin Obaseki to remain as the principal instead of APC principal who'll deal with you with :the buhari' economic whip.

Thank God for Edolites

#EdoNoBeLagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by cjudy(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Depopular:

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by WHITELIGHTER: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
No miracle. The remaining 2 LGs are Bini, PDP stronghold. Even POI who's from one of the remaining 2 LGs(Orhiomwon) will lose his LG to PDP

Are u seeing the abracadabra happening at Orhiomwon now? EO & CO are missing
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by martineverest(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Depopular:
lol..so u believe ize will accept to become governor in Edo if supreme court make him the government?

u clearly don t know Edo people my brother
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Olami83: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Arsenal2020:
PDP will soon cry foul just wait

Nothing like crying foul again.... This is a victory for democracy. I'm not a supporter of any politician but this one sweet us die

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by alowonle02(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Luck run out of apc completely, but the same luck hug pdp.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Sunnycliff(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Depopular:

I agree with you
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Lastmankc(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Regex:

It is a big sin for you to create a thread and still steal FTC.

You will be summoned by the gods in 4 eke market days for cleansing.

The eye of the gods have spoken!
Have you forgotten that you are talking to the snake god?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by kynbasil01: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
opomulero:

don't forget supreme court

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by martineverest(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Laboni:
As long as he keeps quiet.
dem don keep am quiet already
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Isaacpyo04(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations Godwin Obaseki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Bennycollins: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
How, brother?
Jodan10:
I see Ize Iyamu winning this Election. If you believe shout Osheeeeee
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ibawon(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo is not Lagos, YES!
coming from a Lagosian
If only AMBODE could also have done the same
Thank you INEC, its like una head correct this time

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Cj4charles(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo my state of birth# congratulation

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by onatisi(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2020
if pdp wins this election , it will lift the profile of wike tremendously within pdp , he will be seen as the most powerful profile in pdp as at today .

it was
ize iyamu vs obaseki
oshiomole vs wike

13 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by CallMeDrino: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2020
JubrinElSudan:

He already did grin likewise chest beating Captain Hosa

7 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Zenithpeak(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2020
semyman:
Christians have always been betrayers
Judas IsChristian sorry Iscariot
For the hatred of Buhari, they are ready to crucify a pastor

And Godwin is from Kano or Zamfara?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.