Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304450 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Seniorwriter(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Administration1:
So far

Kindly update this spreadsheet when the full result is out.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Tastemoney(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Burna440:

And u think another chapter of Godfatherism has not started? Smh
Started by you?

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by 8stargeneral: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Wike right now

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by uniqueboi1(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
aumeehn:
This exactly what will happen to the drug baron and his asslickers come 2023 insha Allah. The man is too pompous and arrogant to the extent of thinking he will be a God father in National politics. Insha Allah if Allah permits we will show him truly power belongs to the people. Congrats Edolites we in the North are also waiting for him.

2023 will be the end of his stranglehold of Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by oneeast3: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo people actually made a strong statement with their votes- total rejection of Tinubu after collecting his money

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ajebuter(f): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Ok everybody!

Let me tender my apology as a full born Lagosian and neighbor of ex-governor Ambode in Epe Local Government..

Now, l believe EdonobeLagos true true

I just pray my dear Lagos gets to liberate itself one day soon..

For this great feat, l promise to treat my three Edo colleagues to sumptuous lunch tomorrow..

Congratulations to Edo people!

I Stan!

37 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by 27Pushing30: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Game never even finish Una Dey rejoice lol

I’ve come to realize most PDP supporters do not understand politics jare.

Go and check 2016 results and calm down. There’s no deviation from the “expected” so far

E go shock Una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by weyreypey: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

Why e dey sweet you?

Obaseki clearly did almost nothing in Edo state in his first term, yet you're celebrating his second term. Don't you know that his second term is going to be worse since he has nothing to lose anymore?

Truly the problem of the country is not only the politicians but the average Nigerian who lacks vision.

You're only campaigning for Obaseki just to spite Oshiomole and APC, do you have sense at all?
Unless you're not from Edo state, otherwise you've sold your future already.
Find sniper and end it all

13 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nchenches: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Little wonder Adams Oshiomwole got angry after casting his vote yesterday.

He knew he had crashed out of politics in this Buhari government.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by gambia(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by mollymotion(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Remaining four LGA coming PDP two APC two and the final winner is.....
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by fatymore(f): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
This thread is sweetine for body.

I am a just an observer.

Non partisan. All I want is good governance cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
PDP=254,069
APC=163,429

Margin=90,640.

PDP won 12 out of the 14 LGA s announced so far.

9 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by jaytee01(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Awol1:
We told them Edo is not Lagos but they called us IPOB.

Please, as much as they are zombies, they are still our brothers. So plz check on any APC zombie you know to make sure he's not either approaching third Mainland bridge or about to guzzle snipper.

In another news, Tanko just said the Edo election did not substantially meet the standard set by Sharia Law for conduct of Elections and that he's waiting for Obaseki in Court. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by sisisioge: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
This is a well deserving embarrassment for APC...like play like play, APC is becoming history in Edo. You can't be pulling the stunt you pulled with Ambode with every governor that purportedly lost favours with you grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Eifour(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
ThugCheetah:
We Yoruba Muslims swore that it would be a clean sweep for Ize Iyamu, but pdp really dealt with us yesterday, see as my Muslim mouth don open yakata
Are you alright ?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ennyrah: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Nothing more for APC

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by MallamHtk(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo people,
you do well.
Surely *EdoNoBeLagos*

Our mumu don do

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Burgerlomo: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2020
ThugCheetah:
We Yoruba Muslims swore that it would be a clean sweep for Ize Iyamu, but pdp really dealt with us yesterday, see as my ewedu mouth don open yakata

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by erospecial: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Oba of Benin should banish Oshiomole from Edo land to Kano and also lay ancestral curse on him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Tundex911: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Making sense so far...
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ategberoson(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village....

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

Africa yahoo boy, Nigeria version

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Man see wiping, tufia. Sha let's wait for apc to come up they (might) still have a chance.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by WonderWoman5775(f): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

Why e dey sweet you?

Obaseki clearly did almost nothing in Edo state in his first term, yet you're celebrating his second term. Don't you know that his second term is going to be worse since he has nothing to lose anymore?

Truly the problem of the country is not only the politicians but the average Nigerian who lacks vision.

You're only campaigning for Obaseki just to spite Oshiomole and APC, do you have sense at all?
At least It's better than the real slow poison and leeches take power(oshiomole)
ize iyamu would have only been a figure head, oshiomole would have been the one in power

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josefa: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
This TVC reporter will be sacked grin cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK01ZaHFE2o

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Yakubu113: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
you guys should calm down result is still coming out grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by backbone503(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Ambode is a coward!

I'm not contesting that with you. You can't be more Ambode than Ambode. He chose to bow out; let him be.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by 4teenblaq: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

Why e dey sweet you?

I see no vision in oshiomhole with his miscreants..

imagine someone you accused of a crime in the past, boom now you start defending him and supporting him because you have issues and difficulty with you son(obaseki)..

15 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by martineverest(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Zchi1052:
Bomboclat see clearing and forwarding
Wike the wickedest thanks so much
Edo people voted ,not wike

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by royal231(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Lagos Political structure is far different from Edos. YOU WILL NEED TO UNDERSTAND LAGOS POLITY BEFORE THESE JARGONS.

You mean same lagos Tinubu sent his boys to agoo to disrupt election.. Which we all saw live on video.. Let me tell u d truth Tinubu political structure ends for lagos Island.. Any way u think about it.. Pdp just needs to do the right things

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Samnavy: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki will surely win this election
No doubt ��

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.