Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) (33448 Views)

Swarm Of Bees Disrupt Examination In Osun Polytechnic (VIDEO) / Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by dingbang(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Organicist95:
see you

He could have been killed before using the machete on him
either way, his neighbors werent observant.
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by olanrewaju93375: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2020
have a good after lifestyle
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by Brushstrokes20: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Contradictory and disjointed story.
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by aspirebig: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Just imagine how his family will be feeling now.

Is sad. The hatred is getting worse daily. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by eddie7: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2020
All the neighbors should be arrested, rattled and something fishy will definitely come out.
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2020
I hope is not cultism! You know our people from the 'south' either yahoo or cultism. God save us.
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by Mayng01(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2020
What have I got to say? Nothing beyond Rip
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by Halexgos3(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Na wa o , person just dey die everyday for Iree.......
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by uBuNiT: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Weedhustler:
Fake pastor iza-iyamu is leading in 14 local govt in Lagos state
You better quit smoking

1 Like

Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2020
it a cult case..man don fall..
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
either way, his neighbors werent observant.
na u sabi .

Mr observer undecided
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Ewedu and Amala people again?
skull mining miscreants
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by Lamasta(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2020
R I P
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by kenchop: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2020
“The police broke the padlock of the mini flat where Ewejobi’s room was situated and found the decomposing corpse of Ewejobi. We contacted the local government for evacuation.

“No foul play was suspected because the entire body was examined".

Useless country, so he locked himself from the outside with a padlock b4 lying down to die. Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by Superpower(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2020
How come he was missing and the neighbours did not check his room.Isn't that the first place they should have checked
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by SirdeKay: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2020
[Why do people kill and go scotfree in Nigeria. The police force needs a total overhauling. The assailants must have left some DNA material or finger print. Most people hv bank accouts, are registered with Telecom companies and even the Nims portal. These mentioned means can be used to start up investigations and track one or two people. Nigeria just needs a revolutuon[/quote]

Bro, it's only the IG Special Intelligence Response Team (SIRT) headed by Abba Kyari that has the technical know-how to unravel such kinds of crimes. But in this case it appears that the crime scene has already been contaminated/tampered with thus making it more difficult to unravel.
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by mannyiyke: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Weedhustler:
Information reaching me now is that oshiomole has left Edo state in tears...
grin
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Prechgold1180:
My people

See problem Nur dey finish for life

At a time still try take ur self out

Go aboki stand buy chicken barbecue (full fowl)

As you dey go house buy cold hollandia yoghurt

If you reach hux

Put timaya I can't kill my self :.

Pull your trouser and shirt

Oga sit down
Flex

Enjoy ur life
Nah wetyn dey belle dey follow man go spirit world

I repeat flex eat

gο∂∂αми мєни!

γου αяє яєαℓℓγ ƒυииγ.
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
RIP
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by lycann(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
vivies:
I mmrip
Re: Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) by Clement111: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
I pray to God to console his parent and save us from evil doers...... May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony / LPS Ikoyi School Demands Dollars For School Fees, Despite CBN Ban(See Photo) / What Is The Name Of This Creature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.