Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,165 members, 7,780,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos (6952 Views)

EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). / Lagos Must Prove Seyi Tinubu Doesn’t Control Tollgates — Bode George / Lottery, Pools, Betting Operators In Lagos Must Have ₦20 Million Share Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Goke7:

They are busybodies, when your land is that dull and not viable you are left with no option to pokenose into where you feel is the happening place. That's the dilemma they are in. Awon oloriburuku
go back to futa jalon. stop claiming yeroba land
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in south west
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
the mantra remains
Lagos must be free 2023

yeroba Muslims opinion doesn't matter

God bless real Omoluabis
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Goke7: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
go back to futa jalon. stop claiming yeroba land
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in south west

grin you want me to grab what is not mine, come and change my origin na, oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Goke7:

grin you want me to grab what is not mine, come and change my origin na, oloriburuku
God bless real Omoluabis
you're not a yeroba man
you're a yeroba Muslim and from the faction of Prof Akintola your Supreme leader.

There are good yeroba Muslims
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by malele(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Goke7:

Call us whatever you like, you guys have taken our accommodating nature for weakness and cowardice, you call us unprintable names on this platform everyday and you expect us to be quiet?

You ain't see anything yet. The days yorubas trying to be politically correct are over, una go hear whien from us whenever you bash us. Apart from Lagos, most sw cities and towns are liveable than your shitholes, is there any sw town that you guys are not there? What are you looking for in those towns if really yours are better.

We continue to brag to expose your lies and deceit. Continue. Rubbish

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrsomtookonkwo/status/1272524588283502592?lang=en

Dey go soon sell u give Igbo people lol
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Goke7: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
malele:

Dey go soon sell u give Igbo people lol
Reverse is the case we will sell you back to your former slave masters the ijaws grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Goke7:

Reverse is the case we will sell you back to your former slave masters the ijaws grin
stop crying
wipe away your tears and scream
torgba!
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Goke7: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
stop crying
wipe away your tears and scream
torgba!

For wetin no concern me?
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Kemimarch16(f): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yes o Lagos must be free by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
dangermouse:
Very misleading post. Apart from multiple taxation which the government are oveburdening its citizens with, lagos state government are presently doing little or nothing. All these state u mentioned especially Ebonyi, if they have as much money as Lagos, would out perform the state.
First of all Lagos has more than 10x the population of ebonyi to cater for with that money.
I could likewise say Nigeria could equal or outperform the US or other developed countries if they posses as much revenues as they do,but isn't generating more revenues a focal point of efficient economic planning in the first place undecided
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Minsk24: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I approve of APC and BAT leadership of Lagos and it will only be more stupid of the Yorubas to change a working formulae in Lagos.

With APC and BAT since 1999, Lagos has been growing with the highest GDP, IGR, industry, IT, commerce, trading, real estate, Startups, FinTech, and etc.

Only foolish people change a working system for something they are not yet sure of. So if Lagos need liberation then we should vote PDP with the likes of Bode George and Agbaje? Are those the redemption?

Or you imply we should go and call Ikpeazu to come and rule Lagos or the bigot Peter Obi?

Okay i understand....
No qualms
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

If Lagos state in under bondage, Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyin etc must be directly under the control of Lucifer.

Your kindreds prefer to die under the bondage of Lagos than go back to the “luxury” that PDP provides in Abia, Enugu, Ebonyin, Akwa Ibom, Delta etc. That should tell you how silly your argument sounds.
Lol, those guys are clowns.
On a normal day,Edo people won't open eye and bring back PDP to the state.
Oshiomhole and APC with their shortcomings still performed 10x better in Edo state than when the state was under PDP.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:12am On Sep 21, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
no doubt Edo no be lagos started here on nairaland before PDP adopted it.

2023 is the liberation year for Lagos

Lagos must be free 2023

Cc: solmus
Seunsmg
Simplyleo
Simplyseyi
Thatfairguy
Bighead9
Biggesthead6

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Yebosola(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Lagos is damn too overated cool

U are right, we should surrender it to someone like your Ikpeazu abi? PDP never again, "Orisa bo le gbewa, kose se wa bose bawa " u don't call us sophisticated people for nothing, we don't vote with emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Yebosola(m): 6:21am On Sep 21, 2020
malele:

I can’t move back to my state cause most of the Fedral amenities are situated here. And hope u know this ur state , the major markets are controlled by igbos

U are not talking to a minions like u, there simple economics of demand and supply, go to school u won't, y don't u move that your market to your state? If u are so sure of selling, your buyers will come to u now, Ode oshi.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Yebosola(m): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

This is exactly what your ancestors said in the 60s and when the FCT was being moved to Abuja in 1991, they all shouted Lagos will be dead.

But no, Lagos continue to grow bigger such that it left the other Nigerian states with a huge gap that none can fill yet.

Federal government can’t even make Abuja greater than Lagos with the high oil revenue they have pumped into Abuja since 1991. Beside the buildings and political money shared in Abuja, what is the economical relevance of Abuja?

Can you go there to hustle or find an IT company if you don’t have government sponsorship or know someone in government to put you in a federal agency.

Facebook just plan to move to Lagos, why do you think they moved there? Why not Abuja or Anambra?

That is because of her intellectual resources. So far Lagos remain in the SW with the highest pool of intellectual resources in the country, it will retain her glory and grow beyond bound.

So again, if you’re waiting for the fall of Lagos, then my friend, you will wait till the end of time!

Lobatan, ko soromo!!! grin, They think we are fools that will vote with emotions, because of Edo elections, we will now leave our flanks open for night theives, and throw our best elevens under the bus, awon Ode Oshi,una go wait and wail tire.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Yebosola(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2020
celeiyke:

Who are the 'we'. Last time I checked , a particular godfather in Lagos made a viral video

Tinubu is an APC leader he has every right to support APC candidate for his future whatever his ambition is (which he is yet to declare anyway) so enough of castigating him on that, there are lots of PDP members in SW, we are not docile,let the man be.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Yebosola(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

You guys and your emotional rubbish. The guy that created this thread in the first place is an Igbo. Why should an Igbo be more concerned with the SW than what is happening in their SE?

You should rather advice your fellow Igbo folks to stop bringing shame to the ibos by opening useless threads.

Gbam!!! They are been clever by half, hiding behind one finger to vomit gibberish on faceless forum ,we are not emotional idiots that will act irrational because some fools say so, we can see, feel and act when needs arises, mofos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by malele(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Yebosola:

U are not talking to a minions like u, there simple economics of demand and supply, go to school u won't, y don't u move that your market to your state? If u are so sure of selling, your buyers will come to u now, Ode oshi.

Because we can trade any we’re we like, and do anything we like .
Soon we will buy up the whole lag and ur elders will continue crying .

Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by XXXXTENTACION: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2020
Yebosola:

U are right, we should surrender it to someone like your Ikpeazu abi? PDP never again, "Orisa bo le gbewa, kose se wa bose bawa " u don't call us sophisticated people for nothing, we don't vote with emotions.
I never in anyway say you should vote for PDP neither did i tell you to vote for ikpeauzu undecided hope you are qouting the right person

and as for your lagos issue : we all know that Lagos is overated. Lagos is also one of the places where people can sell their birthright for crumbs.
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by WoeBetide666: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Everything starts on Nairaland
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by celeiyke: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Yebosola:

Tinubu is an APC leader he has every right to support APC candidate for his future whatever his ambition is (which he is yet to declare anyway) so enough of castigating him on that, there are lots of PDP members in SW, we are not docile,let the man be.

Funny, u went on a long drive. No name was mentioned, you chose to mention a name and continued with ranting
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by Yebosola(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2020
malele:

Because we can trade any we’re we like, and do anything we like .
Soon we will buy up the whole lag and ur elders will continue crying .

The reason I told u go to school, u won't, everything is not about selling and buying ask your fore fathers abt that C of O u are carrying up and down, is not elastic oh grin grin ;Mofos., read through it Ode oshi
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by malele(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yebosola:

The reason I told u go to school, u won't, everything is not about selling and buying ask your fore fathers abt that C of O u are carrying up and down, is not elastic oh grin grin ;Mofos., read through it Ode oshi

Ur elders crying , we go soon but that ur small hut u Dey Dey type from
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by surgical: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
mogbolade39317:
[code][/code]no wonder Edo no be nigeria started here on nairaland before PDP adopted it.2023 is the emancipation month for LagosLagos must be freedom 2023
good project hope it will see , the light of the day
Re: Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos by andyanders: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
seunmsg:
States that need liberation in Nigeria: Delta, Rivers, Abia, Enugu, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyin.

Lagos is the best managed state in Nigeria. As a result, It is the Mecca and only hope of good life for people from the states lifted above. People from those states cannot make it in life without going to hustle in Lagos.

PDP’s several years of maladministration and corruption had crippled and still crippling the states. 2023 must be the year to liberate those states from the corrupt and inefficient hands of PDP rogues. The good governance model that is working in Lagos must be replicated in those states for their people to experience prosperity and dividend of democracy.

I pity your ignorance. Edo citizens are more mentally developed than you guys in Lagos as the Agbero lifestyle has blinded you guys not to see the danger that Tinubu portrayed, that has destroyed or will destroy the future of your children yet unborn.

Edo citizens has set a pace for true democracy in Nigeria for the future of their children yet unborn. Stop godfathers and be liberated.

Go and get sense for this your rant here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army, Police Joins Residents To Share Discovered COVID-19 Palliative / University Of Maiduguri Receives 1 Billion Naira ASR Africa Education Grant / FG To Spend N22.44bn On Feeding Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.