Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry (3176 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Hello guys... I'd love to share with you all how I saved up to 15 liters of fuel traveling from Lagos to Calabar just buy applying good old chemistry... Basically chemistry from high school or secondary school in Nigeria...

I believe many might doubt this or call me a liar or joke...To show how sure an certain I'm with this little discovery, since this is a public forum.

I'm willing to replace any car, car parts or or damages that anyone experienced whilst trying this hacks

Fact is... the pessimist will never experience or see this work unless they try it out themselves and come back and buy me the very least a beer or give me their sister to marry

Well, that being said let's proceed

First of this method works on almost every car that uses petrol and a combustion engine.. what that means is... this won't work in a Tesla or a car that uses diesel

It will simply! Might blow you up or roast your engine

So please careful and safety first as always.

Now let's begin:

To carry out this hack we need some few things ready.

1. A burrete (can be gotten in any chemistry lab or some super market)

2. A cylinder (You can use your gas at home)

3. One tea spoon

4. Fuel

5 Kerosene

6. Super (Same as that use in baking)

7. Protective eye shield

8. Freezer

Before I proceed I need 10

Continues

This is 100% safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Timewaster trying to waste our time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Brainiac12:
Timewaster trying to waste our time
What are u talking about
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Kennyprince: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Continue
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by BigEcommerce: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2020
OP be careful
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Babadee1900(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
This one head don nack ground grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Lavisha(f): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Lavisha(f): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Timewaster:

What are u talking about

How is this news?
mtchewww.

My brother once used 1 litre of pms from Lagos to Abuja in his 2004 corolla.

The same way he started a poultry with a feather, after 60 days he had 10,000 birds weighing 5kg each.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Lavisha:

How is this news?
mtchewww.

The same was he started a poultry with a feather, after 60 days he had 10,000 birds weighing 5kg each.

Ur he didn't share how he did it

Why I'm sharing

THats why this is news
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Uzomacharles: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Egungu na Express you dey go

2 Likes

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Lavisha(f): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Timewaster:

Ur he didn't share how he did it

Why I'm sharing

THats why this is news

Haha,

Everbody are busy using the method in our village now.
Perhaps, you should come and see.

2 Likes

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by ezeudo97817: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Egungu na Express you dey go
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by solmus: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy

Who won destroy him car engine for this Buhari period

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Timewaster:
Hello guys... I'd love to share with you all how I saved up to 15 liters of fuel traveling from Lagos to Calabar just buy applying good old chemistry... Basically chemistry from high school or secondary school in Nigeria...

I believe many might doubt this or call me a liar or joke...To show how sure an certain I'm with this little discovery, since this is a public forum.

I'm willing to replace any car, car parts or or damages that anyone experienced whilst trying this hacks

Fact is... the pessimist will never experience or see this work unless they try it out themselves and come back and buy me the very least a beer or give me their sister to marry

First of this method works on almost every car that uses petrol and a combustion engine.. what that means is... this won't work in a Tesla or a car that uses diesel

Now let's begin:

3. One tea spoon

4. Fuel

5 Kerosene

7. Protective eye shield

8. Freezer

Continues

This is 100% safe

following.... Nigerians are naturally pessimistic.... There re tons of videos in YouTube in how you can power a car by using just petrol fumes which in turn saves you a lot of fuel so I won't be so surprised if this us actually true... Like I said... I am following...

3 Likes

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by punisha: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lavisha:

How is this news?
mtchewww.

The same was he started a poultry with a feather, after 60 days he had 10,000 birds weighing 5kg each.

Shebi brother Tope the mad man abi?
Who wan doubt am?
Say no more this is his number 08008080800. For people who don't bliv, U can call him for guidance

1 Like

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
9 more to go
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Area56
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by PrincessB1(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Following o

1 Like

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by promotervickky(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Creativity jumping up! OP, what model of Car?
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by illicit(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Do u mean toy cars
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
So you had all of those with you while on the journey

Keep it up, lie Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by sam4noow(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oh Damm shiiitttt nigggaarr
Pls how can I unread this bag of bullshit

Op craze they ur head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by finalboss(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Imagine
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by padi94(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kwantinu, Buhari dey wait for you
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Dreyton36: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn

No let Nairalanders gather you beat o
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by heykims(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Baba Adeboye sef used only water kiss
But on a more serious note, is the op okay?
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by engrchykae(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
following.... Nigerians are naturally pessimistic.... There re tons of videos in YouTube in how you can power a car by using just petrol fumes which in turn saves you a lot of fuel so I won't be so surprised if this us actually true... Like I said... I am following...
I started suspecting the op when he mentioned freezer and gas cylinder.
What the hell is the business of freezer and gas cylinder in such a settling?
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Olumax3028: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
This op has finally smoken that weed they said he should not smoke. Lol
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by haiti007(m): 12:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Timewaster:

Now let's begin:

3. One tea spoon

4. Fuel

5 Kerosene

7. Protective eye shield

8. Freezer

Continues

This is 100% safe

For the sake of the little number of folks that are interested keep going bro
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 12:46am On Sep 21, 2020
7 more and I continue

Can't wait to shame this pessimist and cynics
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 12:46am On Sep 21, 2020
haiti007:

For the sake of the little number of folks that are interested keep going bro

6 more and we MOVE

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Good Is The Honda Ridgeline / Come In For Solution To All Your Car A/c Troubles / The Most Expensive Car In The Planet Is Out - Roll Royce Boat Tail - $28,000,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.