Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry (3163 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Kia/Hundai G4LA engine 1.2liter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by aperture11: 4:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Someone's moniker says Timewaster, yet woke people want to waste their time reading his piece. Okay o.

1 Like

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2020
engrchykae:
I started suspecting the op when he mentioned freezer and gas cylinder.
What the hell is the business of freezer and gas cylinder in such a settling?
Lool.... Maybe there's something he has to get from the components of the fridge.. Maybe a non functional one..... Gas cylinder.... A lot of people use gas cylinders for gas propelled cars... They re very common in Edo state benin sef.
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
grin grin
aperture11:
Someone's moniker says Timewaster, yet woke people want to waste their time reading his piece. Okay o.
grin I had to go back to check the moniker. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Lool.... Maybe there's something he has to get from the components of the fridge.. Maybe a non functional one..... Gas cylinder.... A lot of people use gas cylinders for gas propelled cars... They re very common in Edo state benin sef.

Actually it's used to freeze the mixture of kerosene and Fuel for around -70 degrees.. this helps reduces the volatile nature of fuel after mixed with kerosene and in turn combust less thus saving fuel

Imagine how much 1 liter kerosene last in your lamp for example

Or do you know why aero planes use Kerosense?

Or the type of kerosene air planes use?
Not jets

It's a special type of pre freezed kerosene

1 Like

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by promotervickky(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Timewaster:

Actually it's used to freeze the mixture of kerosene and Fuel for around -70 degrees.. this helps reduces the volatile nature of fuel after mixed with kerosene and in turn combust less thus saving fuel

Imagine how much liter kerosene last in your lamp for example

Or the type of kerosene air plains use?
Not jets

So much wisdom here....
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2020
promotervickky:

So much wisdom here....

Thanks man
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Babadee1900(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2020
promotervickky:

So much wisdom here....
SMH sad

Op they one corner laughing at you mischievously

1 Like

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by DAVE5(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Timewaster

Please come and tell us how you did it oh

That would help me save thousands in Naira monthly
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by promotervickky(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Babadee1900:
SMH sad

Op they one corner laughing at you mischievously

What people don't know is that creativity can come from anywhere, people laughed at bill gates and Mark Z
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2020
DAVE5:
Timewaster

Please come and tell us how you did it oh

That would help me save thousands in Naira monthly

4 more to go
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2020
promotervickky:

What people don't know is that creativity can come from anywhere, people laughed at bill gates and Mark Z

Pessimist I know how to put them in their place
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Babadee1900(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2020
promotervickky:

Creativity indeed! That’s why you will put a freezer in the car, have you thought about powering it and all the bulkiness?

Well OP is living up to his moniker...

1 Like

Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by promotervickky(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=promotervickky post=94154618][/quote]

Wasn't for you bro
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by Timewaster: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Babadee1900:
Creativity indeed! That’s why you will put a freezer in the car, have you thought about powering it and all the bulkiness?

Well OP is living up to his moniker...

You don't put freezer in the car
Re: How I Drove From Lagos To Calabar With 2liter Fuel Using Basic Chemistry by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Timewaster:

Imagine how much 1 liter kerosene last in your lamp for example

Or the type of kerosene air planes use?
Not jets

hollup.... So ur moniker isn't actually what it is? You actually mean it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reconstructed Exhaust Muffler, How Safe? / Pls Help !!!evaluate This New Car Engine / What Are The Common Problems That Acura Tl 2004-2006 Do Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.