Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Is Your Best Christian Book? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Best Christian Book? (9694 Views)

My Best Christian PDF Books So Far / My Best Christian PDF Books So Far / See The Book Reputed To Be The Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Best Christian Book? by holuhseun(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
delkuf:
Are you a pastor because this your books is deep
Am not a pastor sir, just a normal Christian who wants to knw and be sure of what he believes.
Re: What Is Your Best Christian Book? by OmodavidoX(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
PharmaGirl:
For me, I have two of them cheesy

1.Believers Authority by Kenneth Hagin
2.You've already got it by Andrew Wommack.

These books changed my perspective on Christianity.
I didn't know that we Christians have rights and privileges that accrue to us as a result of the New Birth until I read Kenneth Hagin's 'Believers Authority'. Boy! Was I wowed!

Wommack is on another level altogether. He made me understand that Christianity is not just going to church. There are levels to this spirituality.

Another book worthy of mention here is 'Understanding how to fight the good fight of faith' by Kenneth Hagin. Lol, yes I love Kenneth Hagin. Learned so much from his books.

Over to you, what's yours?
You can also suggest a few for us.
Hello, got your mail but don’t have access to the one attached to my nairaland acct. you can reach me here akanbigraphix@gmail.com
Re: What Is Your Best Christian Book? by PharmaGirl(f): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: What Is Your Best Christian Book? by Emmanuelcann: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
The only book - "The Book!" THE BIBLE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions About Hell. / If God Is So Forgiving And Loving Why Did He Feel It Necessary To Create Hell? / Wearing Of Trousers, Earings And Make-up By Ladies Will Not Take Them To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.