Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State (58658 Views)

PDP Will Beg Wike, We Have Made Mistakes - Governor Udom / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Miosendyin: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Let's wait and see if APC people will congratulate obaseki...
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by royalamour(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2020
BigEcommerce:
GodFather my ass! He just finished himself

Cry me a rive grin grin grin
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by JordanMichael(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations!!! EDO NO BE LAGOS grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Confirmedzombie: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Im a strong supporter of obaseki but i must say the truth. Wike is number one when it comes to Godfatherism.

I will remind wike about this tweet come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by abumereose: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2020
BigEcommerce:
You be mumu

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by jericco1(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Na with annoyance PDP take flush APC from Edo state grin
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Prince2bad(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Reading from the book Edo Election 2020v19:- Verily I say to unto you; Edo non be Lagos
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by AngelicBeing: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2020
grin
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by T4taiwo(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo populace should take the credit and not PDP, the should be an eye opener for the intended wanna be godfather that power is transient.

I only enjoy obaseki to be magnanimous in victory, and repay the gesture of the edolites with massive development and job creation.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by accounts2boku: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Goldencheese:
Wow. If this truly happens, Obaseki should reward Edo people big time. They made this happen for him.

Kindly see my signature.
you're very right, he owes them a lot.
meanwhile Edo state is back to PDP

4 Likes

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by free2ryhme: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2020
BigEcommerce:

PDP don win

Those that have the results already know
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by golddare: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

https://twitter.com/NyesomWlKE/status/1307564086293606405?s=19

Make INEC announce the two remaining results make we rest, congrats to those who supported Obaseki from beginning and those that preferred Iyamu nothiñg lost abi na your Father or relatives?

You better dont put yourself for any severe pains because all of them na crooks. As for Oshiomole you for still be Chairman if you allow Obaseki get the ticket. As for Obaseki you get luck say APC no give you the ticket maybe you for dey struggle like POI now. Anyways try do well because Edo State wey I lived for 20years get mouth and mind.

I hope by the time they announced the remaining 2 LG I will be able to join the mantra that truly Edo no be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Sarah20A(f): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Gondonu:
Congratulations Edo people.Histroy has been made.God just made una just too hot for Oshiomole, Ize Iyamu, Gandollar, Tinubu & all the gangs to handle.Edo really is not Lagos.

I'm just wonder what will now happen to all those cabinet members that resigned in droves from Obaseki's government prior to this election creating a false sense of his being forsaken.Alas! Something extra-ordinary is about to come his way.

Any one God gat his back always wins irrespective of all the schemings of man.Obaseki dont abuse this mandate because it's a special privilege the good Lord have granted you.
his ex party members abandoned him but the people stood by him so he should appreciate the people of Edo state with massive infrastructures and development

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Chris2863(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2020
BigEcommerce:
So pained grin grin
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Kinikini: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Good. Hopefully, we would not have to remind Governor Wike about his stance on godfatherising as concerns Rivers after his tenure. Oshio said more but still got caught in his own words.

uote author=PortHarcourt2 post=94111947]

https://twitter.com/NyesomWlKE/status/1307564086293606405?s=19[/quote]
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Goldencheese(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2020
accounts2boku:
you're very right, he owes them a lot.
meanwhile Edo state is back to PDP

You are very right bro. No matter what anybody says, we have tasted PDP and tasted APC and we can say without an iota of doubt that PDP is far better than APC.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by delkuf(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2020
I am happy today. this is a true reflection of democracy. Now election will be if you are popular and the people vote for you, you will win
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Sochima1661: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2020
A true fact,Wike is a strong man.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by potbelly(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Real niggar right there.. cool

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Redhot111(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2020
BigEcommerce:

Is this how gigantic your mumu is?
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by TheDestroyer: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2020
But why are you so pained though? Why all these epistle about yoruba people who no even send una grin
humilitypays:
I said it, Edo no be Yoruba land! cheesy

Edo no be Lagos where one eyed ex drug baron cum political godfather of Yoruba land decides who becomes Governor, Senator, Reps, House of Assembly member, LGA Chairman, Leader of Agberos, Market women leader, and even decide who becomes the recognised first son of every Yoruba family, what nonsense and ambode cheesy

MC Oluomo can do nonsense in Oshodi, Kabaka cannot try nonsense at Ikpoba Okah market cheesy cheesy

I tell them they no hear, we tell them them no gree, Edo no be Lagos where agberos decide for learned people, na e don happen.

Shame on Ambode!!

Shame on all learned Yoruba men who allow an ex drug baron with one eye to be ruining their great tribe cry

Go to Lagos, all the good roads built by federal government has been destroyed while Tinubu is busy collecting road usage tax through his proxy MC Oluomo and his gang of killer agberos.

Lagos is dying, ambode tried to revive roads, they chased him away because he refused to share money to agberos, thieves and yeye Yoruba youths who prefer owomida to infrastructural development
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by RedPanthar: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Jwonder:
I want say a big thank you to UK & EU who threatened APC politicians with Visa ban. Buhari can't do without his London doctor. The fear gripped them to behave

grin
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2020
T4taiwo:
Edo populace should take the credit and not PDP, the should be an eye opener for the intended wanna be godfather that power is transient.

I only enjoy obaseki to be magnanimous in victory, and repay the gesture of the edolites with massive development and job creation.
Goldencheese:
Wow. If this truly happens, Obaseki should reward Edo people big time. They made this happen for him.

Kindly see my signature.
100% obvious.
The power of the electorates has truly been unveiled.
Meanwhile Obaseki should show his appreciation to Edolites by improving on his governance also to PDP for welcoming, standing by and supporting him especially Wike and other SS and SE governors.
where dem LZAA imhotep iceberg3 IgbalodeRaymond et al?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by friday2011(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2020
humilitypays:
I said it, Edo no be Yoruba land! cheesy

Edo no be Lagos where one eyed ex drug baron cum political godfather of Yoruba land decides who becomes Governor, Senator, Reps, House of Assembly member, LGA Chairman, Leader of Agberos, Market women leader, and even decide who becomes the recognised first son of every Yoruba family, what nonsense and ambode cheesy

MC Oluomo can do nonsense in Oshodi, Kabaka cannot try nonsense at Ikpoba Okah market cheesy cheesy

I tell them they no hear, we tell them them no gree, Edo no be Lagos where agberos decide for learned people, na e don happen.

Shame on Ambode!!

Shame on all learned Yoruba men who allow an ex drug baron with one eye to be ruining their great tribe cry

Go to Lagos, all the good roads built by federal government has been destroyed while Tinubu is busy collecting road usage tax through his proxy MC Oluomo and his gang of killer agberos.

Lagos is dying, ambode tried to revive roads, they chased him away because he refused to share money to agberos, thieves and yeye Yoruba youths who prefer owomida to infrastructural development

May your days be long...

Funny enough, lagos yorubas are so gullible that come next election, they will still foolishly follow whatever Tinubu tells them.

So unfortunate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by peacettw: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2020
babatee90:
What’s special in one thief winning against another thief

One thief isn't unequally yoked with scrupulous elements.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by moneyissweet(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2020
That heartless betraying is the reason why God lifted him up.His guys really bleeped him up wen he needed them most.....Too bad

Gondonu:
Congratulations Edo people.Histroy has been made.God just made una just too hot for Oshiomole, Ize Iyamu, Gandollar, Tinubu & all the gangs to handle.Edo really is not Lagos.

I'm just wonder what will now happen to all those cabinet members that resigned in droves from Obaseki's government prior to this election creating a false sense of his being forsaken.Alas! Something extra-ordinary is about to come his way.

Any one God gat his back always wins irrespective of all the schemings of man.Obaseki dont abuse this mandate because it's a special privilege the good Lord have granted you.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by tunashg: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2020
lol

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Ofemannnu: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2020
THAT IS WHY YORUBAS ARE THE MOST PROGRESSIVE. WE HAVE POLITICAL LEADERS NOT GODFATHERS.

Anytime I look at Nigerian politicians,I see thieves,wickedness,stinginess and selfishness.
I do not really like Tinubu( because of alleged corruption) but I respect him for his massive giving culture which are mostly not announced but I have heard even from his staunch enemies.I also admire his midas touch which I think is a gift of God to him.We all have our God given qualities.Tinubu has enemies even more than Buhari.All the enemies of Buhari are his enemies because they believe he was instrumental in making him president.He has amongst the Yorubas,the Hausas and almost all Igbos hate him.
Igbos hate him not because of corruption but envy and the natural Igbo hatred of if we can't have it,we will hate,despise and go against it with all we have.

The growth of Lagos as the 5th economy in Africa can be attributed to the input of Tinubu and his team.

Nigeria was/is rich,has a large population, human resources, mineral resources etc but it is now broke and the poverty capital of the world because of bad governance and bad people in government.

Now let us think like real Yorubas.Yorubas are deep and great thinkers just like me your little kid here.

Nigeria had always been rich especially after the exit of the whites.
I may not have been born then,but I read history
and made a lot of research. I read that Awoliwo was the political leader of the SW....Western Region and Yorubas were in opposition(till 2015....that is a long period)
Lagos was the capital controlled by the ruling government but did not grow and become rich like Ibadan.

God gave Awolowo and his team,the midas touch and good governance and Ibadan became the most developed place in Nigeria.Western Region lent money to Nigeria,two times because Yorubas were the richest people in Nigeria then.All because God used Awolowo as a good political leader for the SW.Envy overwhelmed them and they stopped the growth of Nigeria with a coup.We all know the end or continuation of the story.

Nigeria was rich,Lagos was not.I was young when Tinubu became the governor of Lagos state.
Tinubu and his team just like Awolowo brought the midas touch to bear on Lagos.Lagos became the richest state in Nigeria and the haters are here again just to do what they did to Western Region and Awolowo.Yoruba e ronu jinle o.
Gaddafi is bad,Gaddafi is bad,they gave him to their enemies and killed him.Where is Libya today?
A bird in hand is worth millions in the sky.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Goldencheese(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

100% obvious.
The power of the electorates has truly been unveiled.
Meanwhile Obaseki should show his appreciation to Edolites by improving on his governance also to PDP for welcoming, standing by and support him especially Wike and other SS and SE governors.
where dem LZAA imhotep iceberg3 IgbalodeRaymond et al?

I am very happy for Edo State. A new day is born. Obaseki should now work very hard for his people as a true servant leader.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by samwillyco1(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats to the entire people who made this possible.

Congrats to the Edo people

Congrats to the PDP

Congrats Gov. Godwin Obaseki, truly your name followed you.

Congrats to the entire Nigerians

Thank you EU, USA for the VISA BAN ISSUES, it
really puts fears on the expert Election RIGGERS

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Redhot111(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
This calls for celebration. Wike did a good job of standing up with the people's governor against godfatherism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! / Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.