Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now (45874 Views)

APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Chirowman(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
They are wailing now, you can only know your true friends when you face difficulty and challenges.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Ezmans: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yobabad:
Those decampees were carried away by praises from YMM ( Yoruba Muslims Miscreants)
ymm members are quite tonight

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Ezmans: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:
Oshiomole should go back to his talior business and leave politics alone.
he is in oxygen
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by joefelin2345: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
hotwax:

What's ur problem with yorubas? There are many northerners on nairaland..u confuse them Yoruba.

I am Yoruba and waiting to pay tinubu back for what he did to us in osun.

The problem is, people see everyone against APC as IPOB.

One werey was even calling me IPOB from imo
My dear fellow omoluabi, y do you use your previous time to be responding to this type of people? Jeki won ma gbo bi aja joor (let them be barking like dogs). The Yoruba race is very far ahead of them. Ojo lo jeki ako eyele po mo afire.( It is rain that make people pack pigeon with chicken). If not for the so called Amalgamation, are we the same?

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by joefelin2345: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
They shall be employed by Pastor Ize Iyamu as Janitors in his RCCG parish bc the harvest is plenty but the labourers are still very few.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Echo50(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
don't be deceived, in politics most of the decampees are informat
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
ayenale1:
Osho baba dominance through out the campaigns kill APC
Governorship debate killed Ize
Desmond idiot utterances added final petrol to APC downfall.
Tambuwal last stroke buried the election.

And Tinubu’s own makes resurrection impossible grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Bodexinvest: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kudos to Edo people, am impressed in the way and manner the election was conducted. Hope for Nigeria.
Well done INEC!
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by InvertedHammer: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
/
Failure is an orphan.

Oshiomhole will notice that henceforth his phones will be ringing less. He will need appointments and rescheduling to see those he once thought are his friends. angry

/
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by GiZcorp: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na their tickets cut be that o
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by kolade560: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
osazsky:
yoruba nairaland they post only those neglecting obaseki..I told them that this forum is biased they said I was joking..watched ITV ebs and noticed that nairaland is not a place u get good information on sensitive matters...just like they put thugs attacking obaseki on the day of election..me that was there live didn't see anything all I saw was jubilation but trust seun to change it to thugs ..yoruba as lickinging Lagos slaves go shame last last..and it's so painful that inec declared results without counting yoruba votes on nairaland
Unguarded and unnecessary tribalism.......
I am Yoruba and I supported Obaseki.
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Earnonline2: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oh
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by lekankolade(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yobabad:
Those decampees were carried away by praises from YMM ( Yoruba Muslims Miscreants)

Oponu ni e.... o de go gan
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by edoairways: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
jchioma:

Is that your final consolation?
I have always been Obaseki fan right from time but I do advise Nigerians not to fight themselves. I know what some of these politicians do behind the scene.
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by emmyN(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
I feel there should be a law barring elected officers from crisscrossing parties without losing their seats.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by chimezieeze98: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON_oGSdURxA

But oshiomhole has been always campaigning for Obaseki na.... He just wanted to end son Godfathers careers grin grin cheesy
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by edoairways: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kenplay:

Stop the lies… Obaseki and Iyamu were never friends. They are not enemies but were never friends.
If only you knew what goes behind the scene you would retract this statement.
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by lereinter(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yobabad:

Gbam
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Kobicove(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Na those fools wey resign their appointments after Tinubu promised them massive rigging.
U see better meat,vomit am say u no chop again..
If na my papa be one of those useless appointees wey resign,I for don curse am for 600 years...

grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Bayok(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Saraki will be happy right now oshiomole see your life chai
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Dpaulie(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
“Redecampisationalism”
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Echo50(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
In politics, most of the decampees are mere nformats to give feedback on a conductive plans awaiting execution. who recorded Iyamu conversation over the presence of Wike?
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Uremedi: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Especially those yeye Obeseki brothers and cousins we dey make noise say we stand with Ize yamu. Dema our people na we dey do ourselves.
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by SirDickOdogwu(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:
Oshiomole should go back to his talior business and leave politics alone.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by AdmissionGetEas: 12:46am On Sep 21, 2020
They are goners

Secure University Admission via IJMB or JUPEB into 200level, check my signature
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by murmee: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2020
Ayor93:

It is sealed, Bubu has congratulated him.
That's right. Especially when Bubu and the Northern Cabal control the Courts in Nigeria!
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by oyatz(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
*_Below are full list of the 42 -appointees that left obaseki thinking that Oshomole is God_*

Taiwo Akerele – Chief of Staff
John Mayaki – Chief Press Secretary
Paul Ohonbamu – Commissioner
Omua Oni-Okpako – Commissioner
Monday Ogiegor – MD EDSTMA
Christopher Adesotu – Chairman, Vocational and Technical Education Board
Gabriel Oiboh – Chairman, Post Primary Education Board
Osanyemwere Osawe – Member, Post Primary Education Board
Fulani Yakubu Ekpeyoung – SSA
Adeyanju Noah – SSA
Cordelia M. Iyogun – SSA
James Osheku – SSA
Louis Osamuyi Osayande – SSA
Ernest Unuaghon imina – SSA
Prince Lucky Igbinedion – SSA
Chris Oseiwe Oribhabor – SSA
Solomon Okoduwa – SSA
Kennedy Itepu – SSA
Sabbath Egbeyon – SSA
Emike Obazee – SA
Goodluck A. Uyigue – SA
Razaq Rotimi – SA
Olajide Victor Oloruyomi – SA
Smart Bank – SA
Bright Njor – SA
Kingsley Ekueme – SA
Joshua Akhabue – SA
Oladele Ayotope Josiah – SA
Boyi Magdalene – SA
Osarobo Osaro Anthony – SA
Aibangbee Chico – SA
Obayagbona Augustine – SA
Osamwonyi Atu – EDSOGPADEC
Emmanuel Odigie – EDSOGPADEC
Rilwanu Oshiomhole – EDSOGPADEC
Okondoh Patrick Iyoha – OSM Director
Maureen Osaro Ekhoragbon – Vice-Chairman Ovia North-East
Aghedo Oscar – Secretary Ovia North-East
Kehinde Garrick Osemwingie – Secretary, Uhumwonde LGC
Otaniyen Igbinosa – Orhiomwon Supervisor
Martins Ozakpolor – Orhiomwon Supervisor
Vincent Ehibor – Orhiomwon Supervisor.

*NO MAN IS GOD*

Politics is all about interests.

No, you got it wrong.

Does it mean those who decamped to the PDP think Gov Wike &Obaseki are gods?

Most of these (not all) are APC stauch members who felt uncomfortable moving to the PDP because of Obaseki.

In the constituencies of some of these politicians, they have formidable and rival politicians in the PDP which they may not be comfortable to queue behind.

Besides some of them may want to run for offices in 2023 under the APC, decamping because of Obaseki may jeopardize their chances.
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Loveurneighbour: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
hotwax:

To go and be Osho house boy again when he is already a heavy weight in PDP. He gave PDP hope ..they will thank him forever for it
Don't trust any politician. They are unpredictable. Remember, in politics there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy. They are like the chameleon that changes colour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Campaign In Lokoja LG (videos,pictures) / Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.